Theory: Kalinago has Multiple Personality Disorder...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Theory: Kalinago has Multiple Personality Disorder...

Post by Lucas88 »

I initially suspected that Kalinago/willymonfrete was a troll because of how frequently he's flip-flopped between Islam and other belief systems in so little time. He seemed to me like somebody's sockpuppet deliberately making contradictory and schizophrenic posts.

However, I recently stumbled across Kalinago's Reddit account and his story checks out (I'm not going to disclose his Reddit username out of respect for his privacy).

I didn't go looking for Kalinago's Reddit account. I found it by accident. Not so long before, Kalinago shared with me some articles about Kashmir Shaivism here on HA. I did a google search for a specific philosophical term related to the topic and, incidentally, I found a Reddit post by Kalinago about the same topic. I knew that it was the same person because the writing style was identical and the profile photo was the same as one of the photos that Kalinago has used here.

I took a look through his Reddit posts and the majority of them were posts about religion and philosophy, Kashmir Shaivism and Neoplatonism, posts in Christian subreddits expressing his doubts and fear, discussions in Muslim and Sufi subreddits about Islamic theology and esotericism, posts about religious matters going back months. The trajectory of his thought expressed on Reddit is virtually identical to the contents of the topics that he's posted on HA.

So Kalinago might very well be a genuine poster, even if his thought is a bit all over the place. If I recall correctly, the guy himself mentioned that he had certain psychological issues a while ago.

I would also like to add that Kalinago has extensive knowledge of Eastern religion, Sufism and Neoplatonic thought. I've been studying religion and occultism for more than 10 years and I can tell you that his knowledge is legitimate. I don't think that he's a common troll.

For me, the most likely explanation is that Kalinago is a real person, albeit with certain cognitive disturbances due to his unresolved psychological issues. He might engage in trollish behavior from time to time (maybe for fun or out of boredom), but I think that his core character here on HA is probably genuine.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 4:33 am
For me, the most likely explanation is that Kalinago is a real person, albeit with certain cognitive disturbances due to his unresolved psychological issues. He might engage in trollish behavior from time to time (maybe for fun or out of boredom), but I think that his core character here on HA is probably genuine.
Agreed. Kalinago is legit, and he is exactly who he claims to be. Honestly he's quite pleasant if you get to know him a little bit. Of course he has issues, as do all of us. This forum has been around now since, what, 2007, 2008? I lost track of it. I know I signed up here back in 2014 and the forum had already been around for many years at the time. It has always attracted unusual characters, and Kalinago is far from the strangest of the bunch as far as I can tell.

The only one currently active who I know for a fact is a troll is @Mercer with his claims of being an alcoholic micropenised Quasimodo-esque incel carnie with a traveling circus who lives in an RV in San Francisco... with @GerardButler it isn't even trolling; dude's just mentally unstable so he keeps coming back like a whipped puppy that cannot stay away from its master.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Lucas88 wrote:
I initially suspected that Kalinago/willymonfrete.
I wasn't aware these were sock puppets of the same guy. But i can safely assert that willymonfrete is real and is indeed the wackiest member we have ever had. My current account is my second, because my original was banned for some reason or maybe i lost the password and just created a new account for some reason. Counting the original, I've been here longer than Marcos, though i can't remember what the original account name was nor when i created that account. So when i say willymonfrete is numero uno in terms of wackiness, that's saying something.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I'm just genetic garbage.

my pakistani ex gf contacted me yesterday,and I finally felt a sense of joy and optimism in my life,like a light going on in absolute darkness.

horrible circumstances since childhood that wojuld make most people rope,genetic inherited autism,traumatic experiences like being beaten everyday at home and bullying, creating ptsd and ocd,and being excluded from basic human experiences,having a dying bedridden mother and living in abject poverty made me who I am.

its all pointless.

even sex is pointless,just useless blind gene replication.

even if I am garbage,you will all be exterminated soon by the small hats unless your asses get up and organize and spread awareness like I'm doing.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I am pacharica on joyofsatan forums,my posts are the same.I may be a depressed schizo but I am def not a troll.

I am more active there than here,my posts and threads are ubiquitous in the joyofsatan666 and teens4satan sections.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Lucas88 wrote:
I initially suspected that Kalinago/willymonfrete was a troll because of how frequently he's flip-flopped between Islam and other belief systems in so little time. He seemed to me like somebody's sockpuppet deliberately making contradictory and schizophrenic posts.

However, I recently stumbled across Kalinago's Reddit account and his story checks out (I'm not going to disclose his Reddit username out of respect for his privacy).

I didn't go looking for Kalinago's Reddit account. I found it by accident. Not so long before, Kalinago shared with me some articles about Kashmir Shaivism here on HA. I did a google search for a specific philosophical term related to the topic and, incidentally, I found a Reddit post by Kalinago about the same topic. I knew that it was the same person because the writing style was identical and the profile photo was the same as one of the photos that Kalinago has used here.

I took a look through his Reddit posts and the majority of them were posts about religion and philosophy, Kashmir Shaivism and Neoplatonism, posts in Christian subreddits expressing his doubts and fear, discussions in Muslim and Sufi subreddits about Islamic theology and esotericism, posts about religious matters going back months. The trajectory of his thought expressed on Reddit is virtually identical to the contents of the topics that he's posted on HA.

So Kalinago might very well be a genuine poster, even if his thought is a bit all over the place. If I recall correctly, the guy himself mentioned that he had certain psychological issues a while ago.

I would also like to add that Kalinago has extensive knowledge of Eastern religion, Sufism and Neoplatonic thought. I've been studying religion and occultism for more than 10 years and I can tell you that his knowledge is legitimate. I don't think that he's a common troll.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Artziebetter

I got nothing to hide lol

but reddit is pure PC censorship

they deleted this psot of minje in the christianity subreddit
no,They were proto-Kabbalist Israelites seeking to destroy their enemy hated by them and they're 'god,'edom'aka rome and in general a epithet for all peoples that are part of the 70 nations.

Christopher Jon Bjerknes goes deep in to this 6000 year plan ,in his book Beware the world to come.

the 'proto-israelite kabbalists'believe they are the sons of 'light'and the non-israelites are the satanic empty vessels or kelipoth from the sitra achra or 'other side',and must be totally destroyed at the end of time,even on the soul level.

Buddhism was a large influence,since these 'israelites'(thru the Jains a ksraelite religion originally,and the theraputae creating that myth)also created buddhism as a subversive element in indic society,and they funded ashoka to essentially do the same thing karl the great(someone very close to them and funded by them aswell) did to the germanic tribes,which is why also modern hinduism is corrupted.

Seraphis was already a big cult in Alexandria,their homebase,and they simply apporpiated these mysteries and used them to create a fiction for that aim.

literally the entire old testament is all copied from pagan sources and stories,as is kabbalah itself.

Yes,The 'kabbalist israelites'did this thru infiltration and economic means.

They did the same thing in meso-america,since the meso-americans worshipped jehova for a long time and followed judaism,and spoke hebrew and sacrificed human beings to jehova as the torah commands,which lead to that cult being violently expelled,you see that thru their statues of jehova (YAO)as a reptilian looking idol or 'god'.

Christopher Jon Bjerknes has laid this out in his books.this is a ongoing 6000 year conspiracy ADMITTED to by kabbalist 'israelite'sources and modern tzaddikim(name for top kabbalist israelites) .

this is only 'kabbalist'israelites and other kabbalist groups like rosicrucians and freemasons,Yemeni dor daim and karaites obviousely do not believe any of this dangerous and racist stuff.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Kalinago wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 9:53 am
I'm just genetic garbage.

my pakistani ex gf contacted me yesterday,and I finally felt a sense of joy and optimism in my life,like a light going on in absolute darkness.

horrible circumstances since childhood that wojuld make most people rope,genetic inherited autism,traumatic experiences like being beaten everyday at home and bullying, creating ptsd and ocd,and being excluded from basic human experiences,having a dying bedridden mother and living in abject poverty made me who I am.

its all pointless.

even sex is pointless,just useless blind gene replication.

even if I am garbage,you will all be exterminated soon by the small hats unless your asses get up and organize and spread awareness like I'm doing.
I can relate to what you're saying. I too suffer from autism and some degree of dysprosody as well as frequent fatigue (which I suspect is related to my autism). I'm quite dissatisfied with the circumstances of my own life. I even resent fate.

Forget about "god" (i.e., Yahweh) and his "angels". I believe that those beings are real but they're not what they claim to be. Yahweh and his angels are in reality evil jailors who trap our souls in this world of insanity over which they reign and subject us to their unjust abuse. They inoculate our souls with weaknesses and inflict all kinds of suffering upon us via our etheric bodies. At the moment of bodily death, don't go into the light! It's a trap!!! The "beings of light" which people see in NDEs are impostors. What lies beyond the white light and the alluring landscapes is an astral gulag of imprisonment and torture. If your soul is captured, you will be subjected to abuse and then reincarnated by those impostors into a negative incarnation full of limitations and suffering. Always look to flee and reincarnate yourself (or escape from the astral matrix if possible)!

The miserable slave religions serve only to enslave the soul and somehow justify this sad state of affairs and injustice. Those cruel jailors attempt to portray themselves as our legitimate masters. But I see through their cruel hoax. So I left the evil fold of Christianity and distanced myself from all of the sick retarded Christians who are perverse enough to follow that Jewish garbage and became a rebellious soul seeking to resist this insane system and fight for our freedom. Let all of the braindead retards bow down to their murderous and sociopathic Jew god and worship their filthy Jew master on the cross! I want no part of their collective insanity! Those of us who see through the deception and cruelty are slandered by the Christian flock. But Christians, especially the fanatical types, are utterly brainwashed by their Jewdeo-Christian slave program or are sometimes fundamentally perverse and twisted at the level of the soul. The latter are nothing more than contemptible enemies of Life.

Submitting to the evil Jew god or Jewsus or the "angelic" jailors is futile. Their version of "Heaven" is nothing more than a Kabbalistic thoughtform, an astral gulag and a completely false idea of salvation. In contrast, The only way to protect oneself from the influence of those hostile entities is to work on one's own subtle anatomy, strengthen the aura through meditation, open the thakras through mantric vibrations, open the body's nadis/energy channels through Hatha Yoga, and ultimately raise the Kundalini and complete the alchemical Opus Magnum for our ascension to godhood (this knowledge was known to the Egyptians and is even alluded to in the Bible as the forbidden "knowledge of good and evil" given by the Serpent, i.e., Kundalini, forbidden only because Yahweh and his reptilian henchmen never wanted us to reach godhood ourselves and preferred for us to remain enslaved to them and their artificial system). Forget about submission to abusive dickhead celestial tyrants who love blood sacrifice and genocide! To hell with fear-based indoctrination and threats of hell and damnation! f**k submission to those slave programs and f**k all of the weak-minded worthless NPC retards who promote that evil shit! The only way to transcend this predicament is to cultivate our own personal power, especially that of the soul and on an occult level.

You're not the problem. Your soul has simply been incarnated into a body with defects and afflicted with certain problems. But your desire to leave the fold of Christ-insanity and all of its metaphysical abuse shows that you are strong enough to see through the deception and escape.

If ever you are feeling bad and need to talk, you can PM me or Pixel--Dude. Take care, my friend!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@lucas88 my own experience is that the aspect of'absolute'freedom is a impossibility,even God is held to self-imposing standards.

being a cafeteria ethicist,and only abstaining from what you deem to be unpleasurable or uninteresting,while liberally sanctifying or justifying all pleasures that happen to coincide with your desires,is not right and will lead to the emptiness I faced in paganism,islam etc

I have never heard of a occultist being powerful against a truly just child of God.in fact ,the fact trhey weren't and their 'beneovlent 'gods and entities couldn't help them,was proof for these to accept Christ.

the devil is very clever.

He can come up with all kinds of elaborate theories and 'prove them'with real actions,to make you stray away from Jesus.

Also,tue christians are loving and non-judgemental,not of this world,and rebuke but do not compel those that endanger their souls and are being played by the master of lies.