Crisis of Masculinity?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Crisis of Masculinity?

Post by Outcast9428 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 12:24 am
Japan is notorious for making females dominant.
What? No it isn't? None of the female characters from K-On, Higurashi, Death Note, Clannad, High School DxD, Bleach, Golden Time, Campione, Nekopara, School Days, or countless other animes are dominant at all. Anime is constantly criticized by feminists for portraying female characters as weak, cute, and helpless. Do literally 100% of female anime characters need to be hyperfeminine for you to not say stuff like this? There are probably 10 hyperfeminine anime characters for every dominant female in anime.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 12:34 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 12:24 am
Japan is notorious for making females dominant.
What? No it isn't? None of the female characters from K-On, Higurashi, Death Note, Clannad, High School DxD, Bleach, Golden Time, Campione, Nekopara, School Days, or countless other animes are dominant at all. Anime is constantly criticized by feminists for portraying female characters as weak, cute, and helpless. Do literally 100% of female anime characters need to be hyperfeminine for you to not say stuff like this? There are probably 10 hyperfeminine anime characters for every dominant female in anime.
Well I don't even bother with anime anymore anyways. To be fair I can't even stand the shit anymore. I'll watch some of the old stuff from the 1990s but it's not a theme or genre of art I can debate all day on. I prefer Western cartoons from the 80s and 90s like Mighty Max, and Goof Troop but Peg is a ball buster and a dominant wife. I remember how hard it was for me to even watch that show because Pete was so timid and afraid of her not to mention she dominated their relationship.

I noticed a lot of male characters were like this in Western animations including Family Guy a show I hate entirely, In Rugrats (a show i watched only as a kid) all the wives in that show were dominant women and the males were beta provider types, Drew was the worse offender of this because his wife came off as a business feminist type, she made more money, wore suits, had a better job, was the boss at work and at home.

But aside from all of this, Japan still have a way of making their women characters similar to how they are portrayed in Western media. Sounds like you just watch only the popular shit. The main girl in Blood The Last Vampire wasn't feminine at all, she was a mean spirited bitch that wore a school girl uniform but that doesn't mean she was being "cutesy" because I saw half of that movie and she was far from cutesy, she was mean, rude, and an asshole she was their version of Helga Pataki but with a sword and fought Vampires. The Japanese try to do everything to follow in the West footsteps these days especially. That's why all their female characters use profane language in every remake they make vs how they were before in the past. They even had Loli characters cursing in one of those games my brother was playing.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WanderingProtagonist

Anyway though, normie anime isn't really representative of what typical anime is like. I've watched entire seasons of anime before... If you want to know what "typical anime" looks like... Watch Amagami SS, Azumanga Diaoh, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, or Golden Time. If you want to see an ecchi, check out Kiss X Sis.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WanderingProtagonist

I actually watch a very wide range of anime. I only used the popular ones as examples... I guarantee you that no normie knows what Tatami Galaxy, Yamishibai, Paranoia Agent, Shiki, You and Me and Her, Song of Saya, Golgo 13, or Mad Bull 34 is... I've never even met a normie who knows what Kingdom is. Normies usually watch anime like Naruto, Dragonball Z, Demon Slayer, One Piece, or My Hero Academia... I haven't seen any of those.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 12:44 am
@WanderingProtagonist

Anyway though, normie anime isn't really representative of what typical anime is like. I've watched entire seasons of anime before... If you want to know what "typical anime" looks like... Watch Amagami SS, Azumanga Diaoh, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, or Golden Time. If you want to see an ecchi, check out Kiss X Sis.
The word Normie gets overused a lot, so I don't know what you mean when you refer to anime as "normie anime." Japan makes a lot more anime than Americans make of their animations. And while Disney have fought hard to remove damsel themes in a lot of their current era material like Brave for instance. The Japanese are guilty of being partially woke to some degree and were doing it long before the West started to do it. After all, they are the ones who had control over the gaming industry for so long. When they were making Silent Hill 3, they covered up heathers legs, and the female developers chose for her to wear a skirt because they felt the skirt was more feminine, yet the males are the ones who tried to hide her legs just like they hid Jills legs in RE3 Remake and hid Claire's legs. It's been some years since I've even bothered to watch anime so I don't know what kind of stuff they do with them characters in anime now. But judging from the video games they make, they are far from making women characters feminine at all.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 12:51 am
@WanderingProtagonist

I actually watch a very wide range of anime. I only used the popular ones as examples... I guarantee you that no normie knows what Tatami Galaxy, Yamishibai, Paranoia Agent, Shiki, You and Me and Her, Song of Saya, Golgo 13, or Mad Bull 34 is... I've never even met a normie who knows what Kingdom is. Normies usually watch anime like Naruto, Dragonball Z, Demon Slayer, One Piece, or My Hero Academia... I haven't seen any of those.
I never bothered with any of those you named. I use to watch Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakushu, Lupan The Third, Gundam Wing Mobile Suit, a few adult ones like Ojinki Clinic because of the comedy. Dragon ball z was boring, Pokemon even more boring so I never bothered with those. Demon Slayer is the most popular anime in Japan right now so even Japanese people are into that one. As for me I've not really bothered with anime in a long time I tend to just watch some of the movies like Demon City which I've seen too many times already. Tried Ghost in The Shell but it's overrated and boring as shit for a scifi series. Hell the short war scene in Animatrix is more entertaining than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXjp_sj7IMY

Just be weary of the part with the man getting yanked out his machine, I usually skip that scene because his screams give me nightmares :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Outcast9428 wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist

Shiki is a brilliant anime. One of my favourites actually.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 1:34 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist

Shiki is a brilliant anime. One of my favourites actually.
Shiki is a good one. I like animes set out in the rural countryside in villages. Especially horror anime set in the villages. Not trying to spoil anything but the moral dilemma in Shiki was really interesting too.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

UwU there is no crisis of masculinity y'all 🤭 if we think about it and ask ourselves what masculinity actually is and what it represents we reach the ineluctable conclusion that masculinity is simply a socially constructed reflection of the views society has on how men should behave.

As with all socially constructed views on behavioral norms, these change over time as the cultures and attitudes of societies change to become more progressive (or not) over time. The idea of what makes a man a man is radically different now than it was, say 100 years ago. As such; can we really define what masculinity is? Is it accurate to say masculinity is in crisis? Or are people simply afraid of change?

In addition to the psychologically capricious aspect of masculinity there are also biological constants which do not change that reflect masculinity. I need not explain what these are in depth, darlings. But hunky muscles are one thing 🤤

Aaaaaaaaaaaand O.M.G! I totes can't believe you guys started talking about anime!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 🥺 I luuuuuuuuurve anime!! I used to practice some of the dances. In Kaguyasama: Love is War the dance at the end of one of the episodes is totes adorbs 🥰 I absolutely need to find a video of it and post it here for y'all!

Some slice of life anime you should watch: Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! And Iwatobi Swim Club are defo some to watch.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Are you seeing this @WilliamSmith????
Bunch of homos and faggots and pussyholes talking about masculinity
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If we have a alpha bro alience then @Outcast9428 and @Mr. Mistoffelees are part of the faggot willy wufta cock sucker beta gay boy allience :lol: :lol:
None of you queer cock munching nob guzzlers have a clue about masculinity :roll:
So go back to wearing womens panties and drinking nob sick you beta homo faggots
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 4:27 pm
If we have a alpha bro alience then @Outcast9428 and @Mr. Mistoffelees are part of the faggot willy wufta cock sucker beta gay boy allience :lol: :lol:
None of you queer cock munching nob guzzlers have a clue about masculinity :roll:
So go back to wearing womens panties and drinking nob sick you beta homo faggots
Being a man myself for the last few decades means that I have a fair idea about what it means to be a man. 😌

Big muscles are hot 🥵 but they don't make the man masculine. What is masculinity? Perhaps you or your alpha bros can explain it since you are clearly the avowed authority on the subject 😼

I thought my elucidation illustrated above would be sufficient enough to understand, even for knuckleheads like you who expresses himself like an infant. 😠

Know what, "bro"? I think you place too much emphasis on all things "cock" and you could be a teeeeeeensy weeeeeensy bit gayer than me 🥺 you certainly set my radar off. People who talk like you are gay 9 times out of 10.

And alpha alliance? How old are y'all again? 🤭
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 9:58 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Being a man myself for the last few decades means that I have a fair idea about what it means to be a man. 😌

Big muscles are hot 🥵 but they don't make the man masculine. What is masculinity? Perhaps you or your alpha bros can explain it since you are clearly the avowed authority on the subject 😼

I thought my elucidation illustrated above would be sufficient enough to understand, even for knuckleheads like you who expresses himself like an infant. 😠

Know what, "bro"? I think you place too much emphasis on all things "cock" and you could be a teeeeeeensy weeeeeensy bit gayer than me 🥺 you certainly set my radar off. People who talk like you are gay 9 times out of 10.

Dunt make me laugh fella
Ur a fuckin sweetcorn mining faggit
You know nothing about being a man
Ur less than a man
Go guzzle some cum you f***ing queer
Bet the smell of farts makes ur dick hard
And here you are trying to tell real men what masculinity is
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 2:46 pm
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
CaptainSkelebob wrote:

Dunt make me laugh fella
Ur less than a man
Thank you for your inference 😖
Your responses are always very insightful and indicative of someone well educated. 😒

For your benefit I will spare you the embarrassment of taking my text literally. I was being sarcastic. You are the most obtuse person to deal with on this forum by far! You're an inarticulate imbecile and I have no desire to kill any more of my brain cells interacting with you further.

Does the alpha bro alliance have a brain cell between them? 😅
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 12:50 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
CaptainSkelebob wrote:

Dunt make me laugh fella
Ur less than a man
Your responses are always very insightful and indicative of someone well educated. 😒

For your benefit I will spare you the embarrassment of taking my text literally. I was being sarcastic. You are the most obtuse person to deal with on this forum by far! You're an inarticulate imbecile and I have no desire to kill any more of my brain cells interacting with you further.

Fella
Its a shock to me that you got any braincells left with all the dick blasting baby gravy into the back of your skull every night
Eventually they will find ur brains up the side of a toilet wall somewhere from taking too many meat javellins to the throat
I vet ur breath smells like a thousand dicks you fuckin faggot
The alpha bro alliance is out ther nailing hot p***y while you and the rest of the little beta fags on this forum are arguing about whos sky fairy and imaginary friend is realer and whos sky fairy imaginary friend isnt realer
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 5:22 pm
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 12:50 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
CaptainSkelebob wrote:

Dunt make me laugh fella
Ur less than a man

Fella
Its a shock to me that you got any braincells left with all the dick blasting baby gravy into the back of your skull every night
Eventually they will find ur brains up the side of a toilet wall somewhere from taking too many meat javellins to the throat
I vet ur breath smells like a thousand dicks you fuckin faggot
The alpha bro alliance is out ther nailing hot p***y while you and the rest of the little beta fags on this forum are arguing about whos sky fairy and imaginary friend is realer and whos sky fairy imaginary friend isnt realer
Can someone please tell me how I can mute this boneheaded cave man? 😫