Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Ghost. I know exactly how you feel. You're not allowed to talk about a lack of romance and sex cause it makes you look like a loser, plus it's inappropriate too. You are supposed to pretend that everything is great.

What country do you plan to go to?

Do you ever feel like a "Ghost" in America?

Have you seen my comparison chart? It will inspire you.

http://www.happierabroad.com/comparison.htm

One of my new pamphlets puts it into perspective as well. Check it out.

http://www.happierabroad.com/TheBiggestDatingSecret.pdf
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Ghost, men have unlimited possibilities overseas. Marrying an AW is suicide and nothing to be gained. You can find most of the answers to the questions you here by searching or asking a member. We all help each other as we all are in the same boat, the sinking Titanic.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Ghost wrote:Thanks Winston. I do indeed feel like a ghost to women here in the U.S. Completely ignored, seen right past because I'm not good-looking or a bad-boy asshole. Even if other countries aren't dating paradises, I'm banking on the probability that it can't be worse for dating than the U.S.! I've got lots of ideas, but few concrete plans at this point. I'm working, saving up money, trying to learn some useful things right now. As far as particular countries, Latin America is a general area I want to explore. (I'm also trying to learn Spanish to help me.) Possibly Russia, or parts of Europe. The Philipines is a country that consistently sounds great for sex and relationships, so I definitely want to go there! I'm trying to work towards a future of many possibilities in being abroad.
Why do you think that you're "not good looking" ?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Go abroad ghost
Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

LinuxOnly wrote:Get in shape, no more excuses! Some things you can't change, some things you can. The days when women didn't care about a man's looks are long gone. So stop eating pre-packaged food! Being hairy while largely genetic also shows you don't have a testosterone deficiency. A lot of males have that now a days because estrogen dominates our diet.
Actually, weight is partially genetic. So if you come from a 'solid' family, you will likely be 'solid' yourself. So you cannot entirely help being fat. Exercise does help of course, but it is never that simple.

Also, to the OP, welcome to the forum and if you get in shape, do so for your own purposes. Doing so for meeting sub-par women is pointless.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I find that weight takes care of itself just by being abroad and away from the over processed, prepackaged foods of America. Just eating the natural Asian diet, doesn't matter if in Korea, Japan, Philippines or China, I never have to worry about my weight. I only had to worry about buying new clothes as I got smaller and smaller. The important thing is I never had to try to do it. I did train with a personal trainer in Korea for a while, but I was already small by that time, and did it simply because I wanted to, and knew I didn't need it for getting girls.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Ghost wrote: I am ugly, I'm overweight, hairy, etc. Women either want asshole douchebags or hot guys, and I'm neither. The only good physical feature I have is height. (I'm 6'3".) Hopefully going abroad my looks won't matter as much and women can love me based on things that aren't superficial.
Going back to the original question, why do you think that you're "not good looking" or "ugly" ?

If you have a serious obesity issue, you can look into products like laparoscopic adjustable gastric band ("lap-band"). Hair, you can shave, wax, or laser. If your facial features lack symmetry, you can look into minor cosmetic surgery to improve your appearance. You already have the height, you just need some improvements & style to make yourself look better. Beauty is 30% born and 70% effort.

Ghost wrote:I am trying to work on the weight thing and get a little healthier. Progress is slow and it's not easy. I admit a big motivation for changing myself is to become more attractive to women. I plan to make a thread soon about how much my looks will matter dating abroad. Ultimately though, I can't change my looks a huge amount. (Not willing to go to such crazy extremes such as plastic surgery.) It's something I worry about - if women abroad would reject me because I'm just too unattractive.
If you want to do this, do it for yourself and not some chick. That kind of mentality will lead you to assume the bent-over position for others to come and @#%!@#$5 you up the rear. Work on your weight issue to improve your own health first.

For the record, I paid thousands of dollars for 20 dental crowns to get that perfect white smile 15 years ago. I didn't endure the dentist chair to get girls, I did it for myself, and I think I've gotten my money's worth through successful interviews and meeting people in networking events.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost,
I've just added your comments about this site at the top of the testimonials and praises page. Check it out.

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Return to “Introduce Yourself”