What is your plan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

What is your plan?

Post by jsmith »

Once again, words cannot express how greatful i am to this website. Because of the information, videos and interviews here, i have hope for the future.

before i came here, i was very frustrated. I would look at lots of foreign movies. I like French movies. But that is a movie screen-tv. I needed real life examples i could see and touch. Like i mentioned earlier, the foreign movies helped me because they provided me with a mental getaway, but it wasn't enough. i needed more. and i have that now.

and the interviews between Mark Davis, Steve Hoca and winston and so on - have helped me SEE.

so my question to all the men here, is what is your plan for yourself. what is your scenario. What's your plan to make things happen for yourself.

will you join AFA? are you just gonna take a vacation and do it that way? Do you plan to live/WORK overseas to make easier?

Do you want to have a family with a foreign woman. Do you wanna risk bringing your foreign woman into an american culture?

Me personally, i'm in school but i have a huge interest in germany. i'm learning german and i'm enjoying the process too.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: What is your plan?

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

jsmith wrote:Once again, words cannot express how greatful i am to this website. Because of the information, videos and interviews here, i have hope for the future.

before i came here, i was very frustrated. I would look at lots of foreign movies. I like French movies. But that is a movie screen-tv. I needed real life examples i could see and touch. Like i mentioned earlier, the foreign movies helped me because they provided me with a mental getaway, but it wasn't enough. i needed more. and i have that now.

and the interviews between Mark Davis, Steve Hoca and winston and so on - have helped me SEE.

so my question to all the men here, is what is your plan for yourself. what is your scenario. What's your plan to make things happen for yourself.

will you join AFA? are you just gonna take a vacation and do it that way? Do you plan to live/WORK overseas to make easier?

Do you want to have a family with a foreign woman. Do you wanna risk bringing your foreign woman into an american culture?

Me personally, i'm in school but i have a huge interest in germany. i'm learning german and i'm enjoying the process too.
AFA is hella expensive though. If I had the money, I would sign up.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Black guys are better off looking into South America. Russian and FSU nations can be pretty racist to the point of violence. Watch your back. Also, the South American economies are actually doing fairly well in comparison to some other places. Were I not already married I would most likely hit Brazil or Argentina or maybe even Venezuela.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm hoping to move overseas soon. I've decided now is the time, since the economy is so bad right now and America is going down the crapper.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Grunt wrote:Black guys are better off looking into South America. Russian and FSU nations can be pretty racist to the point of violence. Watch your back. Also, the South American economies are actually doing fairly well in comparison to some other places. Were I not already married I would most likely hit Brazil or Argentina or maybe even Venezuela.
yeah. i have heard that about Russia and FSU nations. This is why i felt Germany would be better. I intially wanted France but i heard some things about France too, and i have learned alot of interesting history about germany when it concerns black men so, germany is the place. its just a matter of time.

anyone else?
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

France has a growing Black Muslim population. Also when I was in Paris in the summer of 2009, there were a lot of black French Africans. So, it is not a novelty or at least an interest for French women. I think that usually you can find a Eastern European women in Russia and the FSU. However, I think that what Grunt was mentioning was that in Russia, there have been cases of not only African (not Black Americans but it does not matter since we look the same to them and are dark skinned) have been terrorized and beaten in Moscow and St. Petersburg(?).

You can still try Croatia, Romania (from contrarian expatriate), Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic to possibly find women to marry. I think Grunt is too strict on his assessment.

South America (?) Well you can still try Colombia, Brazil (? it changed so do not know since it is declining), Peru (?) and possibly Argentina.

Asia (?) You can try the Philippines, possibly China, it varies but from our members Terence mentioned it worked out okay for him, Also, Japan.

Jsmith,

Also Western Europe, if you want to have casual relationships then the UK, Scandinavian countries are okay to try. You can probably find a good French women to date but you have to think about how you are going to work out getting her to settle down since some French girls tend to want an open marriage at times. German/Austrian women are okay it depends. Germany on the positive note because of US occupation possibly liked the American black soldiers and thus this might have the appeal to German women. Also the media helps at least somewhat in Western Europe.

I hope this helps a little on general opinion on opportunities for black American men in the world. It is a little more difficult than our white American guys but you only have to date one girl and there are plenty more chances to date a good girl in another country than in America. I have met only a few decent women and they are usually just 'friends'. So, basically I would say if you want to meet German (Deutsche frauen) you can probably see if you can learn up to 2 years of German or 1 year of university level German and then study abroad in another country or take a summer study abroad in Germany for a few months.

Hope this helps you a little bit.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Well, don't forget there are plenty of us who are already out here making it work, and there is a lot of information and stories in this forum from guys who have been doing it. I am going on 3 years out here in the real world, and there are posts from those who have been out here longer.

Read Globetrotter, Mr. S, Ladislav and others. Many have written in detail how and why they did it, where they got the money or found jobs, and, often, how they did in romance. I don't recommend anyone but the most adventurous follow my particular example, but I did it, showed it is possible, and am still out here doing it. So to your questions:

"will you join AFA?"

Actually I don't know what that is. A quick Google search shows it to be the Action Figure Authority. I have always been a fan of G.I. Joe so... just kidding. I am guessing you mean American Family Association. I Am not all that into church type groups.

"are you just gonna take a vacation and do it that way? Do you plan to live/WORK overseas to make easier?"

You could say I did a bit of both. I took a risk. I just did it. That story is somewhere in the archives of this forum if you want to read it. I am currently working, both online and in the real world.

"Do you want to have a family with a foreign woman. Do you wanna risk bringing your foreign woman into an american culture?"

I will probably marry sometime soon here. I will never bring her to the US, except maybe for a brief visit to meet my family, or see Las Vegas. Otherwise we will stay right here in China forever. Luckily, that's what she always says. She has little interest in any country and wants to stay in China forever.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

For the people that say Russia/FSU is dangerous for Black Men I have to laugh. Is this based on 2nd, 3rd or 4th person accounting or on personal experience? More than likely you've never been there, so why you talking about it as if you know?

I spent time in Ukraine, in very dark places in downtown Kiev and I never felt unsafe. Ridiculous, I made it out just fine, no strange people whatever. I was stopped by the police when I first hit town in the train station because frankly I looked a bit lost. I was asked for my passport, I showed them. I asked where the subway was, he pointed and said in English "Over there".

I was out and about at night often.

So please can we stop with the nonsense that FSU is dangerous for Black Men and Slavic women won't want you, which is complete BS?

There are quite a few "success" stories here of varying degrees. Some people doing internet related stuff, others teaching English, etc.

My personal plan was to find something that could be done anywhere. I believe that's the internet. Next was to identify what could be done quickly. I choose getting certified via local trade school. After 9 weeks I am fairly ready to take my A+ and Network +, however because I don't have money to take those test and because my instructor is going to add some additional information to his course over the next 9 weeks, I am taking the class again (in-progress) but adding Security + and MSDST/Windows 7/Home/Small Business Server "Vail" (Microsoft Help Desk). So I when I figure out how to earn some money either through finish selling this Star Wars collection or regular plasma donor will determine when I take any test.

Once I take A+, I will start looking for work. The problem is no transportation. We'll see what options I have at that point.

But the overall plan is -

Earn Money, Make Contacts Online, Travel to those contacts in South America, Caribbean or Europe

From there, judge where the general direction of the United States is and determine where I want to live with my new bride, built new life accordingly.

Goals MIN outlay of cash as possible, which includes not using agencies, marrying locally, backdooring the system and other tactics.