Another biased anti-male piece of crap reporting

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Another biased anti-male piece of crap reporting

Post by Think Different »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/12/weeki ... women.html

This argument as to why more women politicians don't get caught up in sex scandals, but men do may be partially true in theory, but most of the gov't women I've worked with were primarily power-hungry and self-absorbed, who had a hyper-inflated sense of self-worth. They were also not beyond stabbing everyone in the back to get what they wanted. That's just my personal experience of many years. My wife will tell you as well that she'd NEVER work with or for women, if she had the chance, since they're so catty. I'm the same way. It's not that women don't get caught up in sex scandals, but rather that they routinely just get a pass, whereas men don't. Women in the West (and particularly in the US) are not held to the same moral standards as men, and they are allowed to vent and cry and act like immature bitches, and get away with it, because they are "the weaker (oppressed by men) sex".

Blecchh!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

amen bro preach it.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

onezero4u wrote:amen bro preach it.
+1 Co-sign.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!