has anyone noticed this about white females

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

has anyone noticed this about white females

Post by skateboardstephen »

why is it that when a white female doesn't have a serious preference for a man of color they wont just come out and tell you this.has anyone noticed that they will come up with every excuse not to date say a black man or an asian but avoid just saying you are not there racial preference.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

america is wrecked by PC bullshit....

the idea of using color as a preference is now racist or some fooking hate crime. i thought it was a freakin choice.

i like whites, asians, blacks but i dont like latinas....

i like skinny, althletic people but dont like midgets or giants....

people would say that guy has no right to make his own preferences on anything...his is a racist and sexist...

i dont get PC i think its retarded.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: has anyone noticed this about white females

Post by Banano »

skateboardstephen wrote:why is it that when a white female doesn't have a serious preference for a man of color they wont just come out and tell you this.has anyone noticed that they will come up with every excuse not to date say a black man or an asian but avoid just saying you are not there racial preference.

They could just say that they dont like blacks, the thing is society is too fkd up so they think its 'racist' if they say it...
Racial preference doesnt make u racist, cant force someone to like something...

I like pussies of all colors n shapes but if i had to settle for 1 i would prefer white non-anglo,...ppl shd be able to say what thay like and dislike without being labeled as 'racist'..
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Are you sure that is the reason? It could be that they just don't like you.

Also, if they do have a racial hang-up, there is nothing that says they are obligated to explain their rejection in any way. Accepting rejection without sulking is a part of manhood.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Are you sure that is the reason? It could be that they just don't like you.

Also, if they do have a racial hang-up, there is nothing that says they are obligated to explain their rejection in any way. Accepting rejection without sulking is a part of manhood.

good answer.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Most Americans are quite judgmental when it comes to the personal choices of others. Really you can not openly state your preferences for the opposite sex (if you are gay you can say what you want, not if you are straight). That's cause there is always some asshole who wants to look down upon you as an ignorant piece of crap for not having the same preferences he or she has.

There's no use chasing any type of North American women. The black women are angry and the white women are flaky with extremely low self esteem. Latinas are somewhere in the middle.