What women are seen as the least desirable in Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lonely_guy wrote:So to recap:

- darker skin than the average woman in the country
- bad skin (acne, etc.)
- large mandible (jaw)
- prominent cheekbones
- 30 or older
- small eyes
- short hair by female standards

Anything else to add to the list?
Short stature, not hair. Being taller correlates strongly with wealth, class, and status in much of Asia. Migrant workers in China average around 7-10 cm (3-4 inches) shorter than young adult urban natives. In China, being under 155-160 cm is generally considered short for a girl while being over 165-170 cm is generally considered tall.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

I have the answer to the thread question at hand:

Post by E_Irizarry »

A: the Asiatic Black woman. LMAO!!!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote: Personally, I tend to agree with this aesthetic. High cheek bones and square jaws clearly detract from the attractiveness of Asian girls while the softer tapered heart shape look fits them quite well, IMO.
This is where we have similar tastes in facial features.

I do find "heavier" Asian girls to be really unattractive though and I really dislike the broad/flat face that's typical with most Koreans (think Margaret Cho) and some Chinese people.
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

So can anyone post a good (serious) example of a woman that would be seen as bottom tier in Asia? That would help a lot.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Why are you selling yourself so short like this? What woman on Earth in their right mind would date a man with such low self-esteem? We all have our bad days of feeling like we are worthless or whatever, but this is a little too much. It's one thing to be lonely, but another to be desperate to date anything just to have someone. I see men that don't even need to be in a woman's presence with good looking women. You are on here saying you want the ugliest of the ugliest in Asia? Please, would you rethink this? My best friend is a white guy (he is not very good looking) has a Brazilian girlfriend that is gorgeous. He if can get a Brazilian girl that is a 9.5 out of 10, you can have a girl like this too. I think all women on Earth want a man with confidence in himself.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

odbo wrote:Image

That second picture looks an awful lot like Winston.
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Why are you selling yourself so short like this? What woman on Earth in their right mind would date a man with such low self-esteem? We all have our bad days of feeling like we are worthless or whatever, but this is a little too much. It's one thing to be lonely, but another to be desperate to date anything just to have someone. I see men that don't even need to be in a woman's presence with good looking women. You are on here saying you want the ugliest of the ugliest in Asia? Please, would you rethink this? My best friend is a white guy (he is not very good looking) has a Brazilian girlfriend that is gorgeous. He if can get a Brazilian girl that is a 9.5 out of 10, you can have a girl like this too. I think all women on Earth want a man with confidence in himself.
I'm just being realistic. This is real life....not everyone can get an attractive girl....hell...not every man can get a girl AT ALL as there are more males than females in every age range until 50+. Some guys have to scrape the very bottom of the barrel and that's all there is to it. I'll GLADLY be one of these men. As long as they're not twice my age or ladyboys they're OK by me. :D

I see absolutely nothing wrong with going as low as I can (without going for ladyboys). I would be happy with just about any woman....and if she would be happy too what's the problem?
lonely_guy
Freshman Poster

Post by lonely_guy »

Think Different wrote:
odbo wrote:Image

That second picture looks an awful lot like Winston.
Hahaha! It really does! :lol:

But seriously though, I would be happy with ether of those two as long as they are not ladyboys...but I suspect they are....so I don't know.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »