How can any white man hate white women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

ErikHeaven wrote:Many of the couplings with Black men and White American women are fails as well too. Most of the white women i know who do this are the ghetto rap listening white women who are attracted to the thuggish stupid black men. These type of white women are following the black women by being baby mama's with more than one baby daddy.
In short they are stupid mimicking behavior that has gotten black women into straight poverty. So let the dumb white women chase after the ghetto blacks and the dumb white men marry feminized black American women. They can all go to the hell they are creating for themselves.
LOL! "They can all go to the hell they are creating for themselves".

I always thought that black women would be much nicer to white men than white women are to white men. White women in America treat white men like shit, so I always thought that black girls would be nicer. Also, darker skin is hot, in my opinion. I heard the black chicks are like wild animals in bed.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Replies to everyone

Post by E_Irizarry »

American In Mexico and I agree that Black American women are worse than the avg. White American woman. That I will agree on.
Due to high abortion rates (although White American women are guilty of this, too)...due to high herpes among other STD's rate.....due to percentage of them being single....
due to being that they only can run the show, not their male counterpart (i.e. uber-matriarchal feminists! Ugh! Most White men don't want to have f**k-all to do with that)....
and due to their masculine features. Yucks..like Filipinas like to say in English. LOLOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:American In Mexico and I agree that Black American women are worse than the avg. White American woman. That I will agree on.
Due to high abortion rates (although White American women are guilty of this, too)...due to high herpes among other STD's rate.....due to percentage of them being single....
due to being that they only can run the show, not their male counterpart (i.e. uber-matriarchal feminists! Ugh! Most White men don't want to have f**k-all to do with that)....
and due to their masculine features. Yucks..like Filipinas like to say in English. LOLOL
My point is, perhaps black women would treat white men more nicely than they treat black men? Just like how white women will treat black men more nicely than they treat white men.

What do you think?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Yes

Post by ErikHeaven »

I do think that Black women treat white men better as they still suffer from the Mammy Syndrome. They still want a Master in their life who can give them money. They are scum and you find them on Ghetto Gaggers still looking for a slave master. Now you have a few black women who truly love whatever white man they marry, yet for the most part many of them only marry for money. A white guy on youtube pointed that out.
They accuse black men of all types of outlandish bullshit yet they are the ones wearing blue contact lenses and blond wigs and weaves, getting plastic surgery trying to emulate white women. These bitches are scum and i do not see what white American men see in them.
Most black men i know clown on white guys who marry these scum as we know she is in his pockets all day.
I even asked my Asian fiance why do Asians or the Asians you know want white men?
She said they want them for their money.
Now if a white guy goes for an authentic African woman then so be it. An African American woman is a culture less clown imitating white women. Why get an imitation white woman when you can get the real thing?
Same as when i see many of these black women mating with Wiggers. Why get an imitation nigger when you can get the real thing?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:American In Mexico and I agree that Black American women are worse than the avg. White American woman. That I will agree on.
My point is, perhaps black women would treat white men more nicely than they treat black men? Just like how white women will treat black men more nicely than they treat white men.

What do you think?
I think you're very correct, man. You understand that BW generally-speaking treat WM better than BM; and there's an increase in non-Black types of American women whom love Black American men.

I think a lot of NuyoRican women are into Black men here in NYC now. A lot of NuyoRican women fell off physically so now the Black American men are scooping up the trash on some catfish-self-feeding off of the bottom of the ocean floor tactics.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Yes

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:I do think that Black women treat white men better as they still suffer from the Mammy Syndrome. They still want a Master in their life who can give them money. They are scum and you find them on Ghetto Gaggers still looking for a slave master. Now you have a few black women who truly love whatever white man they marry, yet for the most part many of them only marry for money. A white guy on youtube pointed that out.
They accuse black men of all types of outlandish bullshit yet they are the ones wearing blue contact lenses and blond wigs and weaves, getting plastic surgery trying to emulate white women. These bitches are scum and i do not see what white American men see in them.
Most black men i know clown on white guys who marry these scum as we know she is in his pockets all day.
I even asked my Asian fiance why do Asians or the Asians you know want white men?
She said they want them for their money.
Now if a white guy goes for an authentic African woman then so be it. An African American woman is a culture less clown imitating white women. Why get an imitation white woman when you can get the real thing?
Same as when i see many of these black women mating with Wiggers. Why get an imitation nigger when you can get the real thing?
Nice post, man. Nice f***ing post.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

White men should have plenty of hatred towards their own women. I worked in a factory years ago and this loud mouthed white women was publicly proclaiming her love and lust for black men. She sounded so over the top and stupid. I am surprised the white men did not punch the shit out of her. She was hitting on me and i just walked away. Pure scum.
Its one thing to like another race its another to forget who you are and start acting like that race. I see white women where i live wearing the same weave as black women and the same jewelry and talking like a bunch of damn uneducated niggers.
It is nasty to behold. They are scum. In my book you can date whoever the hell you want to just do not lose yourself in that culture. Be who you were born to be. Have some dignity. White Wigger women are the laughingstock of America.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:White men should have plenty of hatred towards their own women. I worked in a factory years ago and this loud mouthed white women was publicly proclaiming her love and lust for black men. She sounded so over the top and stupid. I am surprised the white men did not punch the shit out of her. She was hitting on me and i just walked away. Pure scum.
Its one thing to like another race its another to forget who you are and start acting like that race. I see white women where i live wearing the same weave as black women and the same jewelry and talking like a bunch of damn uneducated niggers.
It is nasty to behold. They are scum. In my book you can date whoever the hell you want to just do not lose yourself in that culture. Be who you were born to be. Have some dignity. White Wigger women are the laughingstock of America.
yes, that's my point. I've seen many times how white women will demonize white men, or say that white men are pussies, and black men are REAL MEN.

So that was why I was saying, perhaps white women will treat black men better than they treat white men? So actually, you black guys have it easy, you can f**k and chuck these dumbass white women, whereas for white men, it's practically impossible to have a relation with a white bitch. But, it is pretty easy to get with a mexican, black, or asian girl, if you're a white guy. So I guess each race has it's advantages.

As for why white men are attracted to black girls, perhaps it is a bit of a fetish? After all, black girls have the reputation of being wild animals who will ride your cock like a bitch in heat (pardon my explicit description). White women on the other hand, are quite nasty and bitchy, and sexually not very hot.

Read the book online
Download the book
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

That may be true

Post by ErikHeaven »

The sex part with black women yet white women that i f***ed back in the day would do anything as well. Anal, oral, vaginal. Some of them would let me f**k their friends while they watched. It was crazy man. Many black men mess with them as they are sexually easy. Now dont get it twisted most of the black women i messed with many moons ago were sexually prudish. Many would not give head. So i started messing with white women.
Now back on topic you have the Wigger white women who mess with low class blacks and hispanics and others. And you have the super gold digger white women who only mess with millionaires or billionaires. And then you have the hardcore lesbians and other assorted nut jobs who hate men and need meds.
And you ask the question of why any white man would hate white women?
Its because white American women are f***ed in the head! That is why along with the rest of the races here.
Feminism has turned them all into man hating bitches. They used to whine about equal work for equal pay yet when these bitches get a management position they lay around and do nothing. I quit my job recently over my dyke man looking Native American man hating boss who crossed the line one two many times with me.
Yelling and screaming on the job like a damn animal. She would do nothing all day and order the men around to do her job.
I have no tolerance for any Mangina that supports these animals.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I stopped f***ing even the white women here as i am scared of diseases. They f**k like raw dogs in heat man. There is no moderation with many of them. They dump you they go f***ing somebody else the next day or the same day. Low morals.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: That may be true

ErikHeaven wrote:The sex part with black women yet white women that i f***ed back in the day would do anything as well. Anal, oral, vaginal. Some of them would let me f**k their friends while they watched. It was crazy man. Many black men mess with them as they are sexually easy. Now dont get it twisted most of the black women i messed with many moons ago were sexually prudish. Many would not give head. So i started messing with white women.
Now back on topic you have the Wigger white women who mess with low class blacks and hispanics and others. And you have the super gold digger white women who only mess with millionaires or billionaires. And then you have the hardcore lesbians and other assorted nut jobs who hate men and need meds.
And you ask the question of why any white man would hate white women?
Its because white American women are f***ed in the head! That is why along with the rest of the races here.
Feminism has turned them all into man hating bitches. They used to whine about equal work for equal pay yet when these bitches get a management position they lay around and do nothing. I quit my job recently over my dyke man looking Native American man hating boss who crossed the line one two many times with me.
Yelling and screaming on the job like a damn animal. She would do nothing all day and order the men around to do her job.
I have no tolerance for any Mangina that supports these animals.
Yes, you are dead on. White American women are completely f***ed in the head, and have been turned into man-hating bitches. So, what sane man would NOT hate them?

Even worse is that these bitches get into management positions and then f**k everything up. I wouldnt be surprised if the company that is run by a woman runs itself into the ground.

As Dick Masterson said "A penny saved is a woman fired. Women make terrible employees".

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: How can any white man hate white women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

AmericanInMexico wrote:On this site, I have seen several threads about how bad white women are, and how women from other races are so much better. Most of the individuals who start these threads and contribute to them are white men.

Does anyone else see the inherent flaw in the logic of all of this? If a man is white, the only reason why he is white is because of an unbroken line of white men and white women having sex with each other and creating white children. All white men have white mothers, so I fail to understand how a white man can hate white women (unless he is ashamed of being white, which would be stupid since race can't be changed and it's no use crying over spilled milk.)

I myself am a white man and have no problem with white women, AS LONG AS they did not grow up in any of the English-speaking countries. I don't think race is the problem whatsoever; I live part of the year in Mexico and the white women in Mexico do not act like the white women in the United States. (And yes, Mexico does have a white population; the country is 15% white. Remember that Mexico was a Spanish colony for 300 years, so there are lots of Mexican women of unmixed Spanish descent; i.e. white women.)

Here's food for thought: the founder of this site is an Asian, and he has no problem whatsoever with white women. If an Asian man can appreciate white women, why can't the white men on this site appreciate them too?
I don't know why you're getting flamed. You make good points, and on the flip side, I have spoken to black men who have said the same thing you have said, as far as, they can't hate black women to the degree that is expressed by many guys on this forum (self included) because, (like you said) they are African themselves and they come from a long line of African women.

As far as being a raciest, it's sad that you can't be proud of your race today without the critics coming out the woodwork and labeling you a raciest. I use to live around Mexicans and use to see "brown pride" everywhere and it did not bother me. Admittedly, I WOULD be apprehensive, however, of living around a bunch of Caucasians who were openly prideful of their heritage ONLY because I'm aware that there is usually some kind of aggression targeted against any non Caucasian to go along with it.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@NorthAmericanGuy,

I don't think AmericanInMexico is racist. I just think he is having difficulty deciphering between White, European, Black, and African.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:@NorthAmericanGuy,
just think he is having difficulty deciphering between White, European, Black, and African.

We can thank modern education for that. I can't find the information right now but white, black, European and other names were invented for political means. It's really another discussion.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:@NorthAmericanGuy,
just think he is having difficulty deciphering between White, European, Black, and African.

We can thank modern education for that. I can't find the information right now but white, black, European and other names were invented for political means. It's really another discussion.
I tell you what. Go ahead and unearth that information (new thread or reply of a post or whatever), and then we can go over it and see if people are in accordance with it or not and articulately discuss why and/or why not.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)