Articles written by bitter lonely single expat women in Asia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Articles written by bitter lonely single expat women in Asia

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Hello guys...

I'd like to make a list of all of the different articles written by expat western women who are living in Asia, and who complain about how it is impossible for them to get a date in Asia, because all the expat men are with asian girls and refuse to date western women.

I've seen a few articles like this in the past, where expat western women are complaining and whining about how lonely they are in Asia, and how they can't get a date.

So, my humble request to you all is, if you know of any of these types of articles, please post the link here. I'm trying to compile as many as I can find, and create a new project with it. Thanks guys!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

In Japan,not the better place for single western males but even there,western females have a hard time and fall down quit frankly. :D

Selected passage.

But as I realized a few weeks into my stay in Japan, I was also mysteriously, frustratingly invisible.

Oh how sad is it?
Being invisible? :D
Not tired of the sexual addict heavy men hitting on the street?
Test your own medicine?
What most of males are living here in westernland where females are too good,are princess totally incapable of empathy and treating men like shit..she experiences only a fraction but still complain and whine.
Stop whinning be a strong woman who don't need men!!! :D

From Lauren

Ha! This made me laugh because it’s so true! I lived in Thailand for a year and worked with a bunch of creepy Western guys who got tons of chicks while I found it so hard to meet people, even just as friends.

You are laughing rofl me too :D
Creepy western males who got tons of chicks and you are alone haha
Sad life..time to go back to your cavern surrounded by mangina female worshippers and moron macho wanabee.
Wtf..they are creepy..how can it be?
Getting tons of chicks?
Still anothers men hating females for sure haha

They are plenty of others to quote.
The main point is that in Asia it's a lost battle for them.
Not the same rules,not the same outcome.
The princess superwomen neurotism is not so available.

I go regulary to Thailand,plan to live there,i can tell that in Thailand there are a fair number of western females who are very bitter.
If in Japan there is bitterness how can it be in Thailand :D

Finaly they have to give up dating,becoming lesbian,having others white females exclusively as friends but they won't drop any single of their venomous speech against men blaming them to enjoy submissive Thai females and be afraid of the real true woman. :D

Game over in Western scenery for us..but game over in Thailand for them. :D
They can f**k off back to western countries,i won't miss them.

I'm very busy shagging around,having massage,dates,enjoying bargirls,flirting....shagging around,having massage,dates,enjoying bargirls,flirting and life goes on.

I will let them talk all their lives about the dominating men humiliating females all over the world and this continuous battle male female.

I have better things to do than to lose my time on that type of degenerate discussion.
Last edited by green1976 on September 8th, 2011, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

@green1979

If that was your own analyses then that was a magical first post. Welcome.

To add: What a horrible shallow bitch.

This is also noteworthy for the taste of one's own medicine aspect:
"Most days I felt unattractive, unwanted and worst of all, unfemale. When not even a short skirt or slinky top attracted more than a passing glance and even construction workers, who could usually be counted on for a leer, regarded me with bored, blank expressions, I felt like a Martian. And very, very alone."
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

lavezzi wrote:@green1979

"Most days I felt unattractive, unwanted and worst of all, unfemale. When not even a short skirt or slinky top attracted more than a passing glance and even construction workers, who could usually be counted on for a leer, regarded me with bored, blank expressions, I felt like a Martian. And very, very alone."
Thank for your input and comment lavezzi.

This shallow bitch is just a sample of what they have thru their minds and she's not even the most aggressive specimen. :D

One of their worst nightmare is Thailand and Phillipines i think.

There,they feel totaly miserable,can't stand the competition around local females so the bitterness get up.
Now, no fight against the Afghan burka but against the submissive suffering Thai or Filipina victims of western males. :)

Thai or Filipina submissive?
What a joke haha

Western females,manginas will be so happy if all the world would be like the US,spreading their propaganda thru Hollywood hoping to transform all women in Sex and the city behaviour.
But this is impossible...irremediably impossible. :D

I've been around Thailand and i can tell,without any hesitation,that a young westerner who goes there(just a medium pretty one...the guy who is invisible in his country)will have no problem to find a girlfriend and not only the poor one.
In his 20's,30's and why not 40's if in good shape,he will have the blast of his life.
It's the day versus the night ,we can say like this.

Let's not forget that Thailand is the country of ladyboys and gays, so more females for us. :D
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

green1976 wrote:
lavezzi wrote:@green1979

Thank for your input and comment lavezzi.

This shallow bitch is just a sample of what they have thru their minds and she's not even the most aggressive specimen. :D

One of their worst nightmare is Thailand and Phillipines i think.

There,they feel totaly miserable,can't stand the competition around local females so the bitterness get up.
Now, no fight against the Afghan burka but against the submissive suffering Thai or Filipina victims of western males. :)

Thai or Filipina submissive?
What a joke haha

Western females,manginas will be so happy if all the world would be like the US,spreading their propaganda thru Hollywood hoping to transform all women in Sex and the city behaviour.
But this is impossible...irremediably impossible. :D

I've been around Thailand and i can tell,without any hesitation,that a young westerner who goes there(just a medium pretty one...the guy who is invisible in his country)will have no problem to find a girlfriend and not only the poor one.
In his 20's,30's and why not 40's if in good shape,he will have the blast of his life.
It's the day versus the night ,we can say like this.

Let's not forget that Thailand is the country of ladyboys and gays, so more females for us. :D
Oh, it's you. Nice try though.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In America men feel invisable to women. Women in the US don't flirt with men, smile at men or even make eye contact with men. Thank God not all women in the world are like this! Men can go to Thailand, Philippines, eastern Europe, Russia and South America and have women flirt with them and smile at them and make them feel like they are desired by women.

When it comes to dating, in America women do the choosing, in the Philippines, Thailand, eastern Europe, Russia and South America, men do the choosing! What a difference location makes! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yea, I say leave these shitty f***ing American women to rot in this shithole called America, and go live in Asia, where men are kings. Already over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband, because many men have expatted, and many men also have married foreign women. Most men I talk to nowadays do not like American women and only want to marry foreign women.

So, American women are on a losing streak, and soon will be left alone with their 10 cats. Men no longer want them.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

green1976 wrote:http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

In Japan,not the better place for single western males but even there,western females have a hard time and fall down quit frankly. :D

Selected passage.

But as I realized a few weeks into my stay in Japan, I was also mysteriously, frustratingly invisible.

Oh how sad is it?
Being invisible? :D
Not tired of the sexual addict heavy men hitting on the street?
Test your own medicine?
What most of males are living here in westernland where females are too good,are princess totally incapable of empathy and treating men like shit..she experiences only a fraction but still complain and whine.
Stop whinning be a strong woman who don't need men!!! :D

From Lauren

Ha! This made me laugh because it’s so true! I lived in Thailand for a year and worked with a bunch of creepy Western guys who got tons of chicks while I found it so hard to meet people, even just as friends.

You are laughing rofl me too :D
Creepy western males who got tons of chicks and you are alone haha
Sad life..time to go back to your cavern surrounded by mangina female worshippers and moron macho wanabee.
Wtf..they are creepy..how can it be?
Getting tons of chicks?
Still anothers men hating females for sure haha

They are plenty of others to quote.
The main point is that in Asia it's a lost battle for them.
Not the same rules,not the same outcome.
The princess superwomen neurotism is not so available.

I go regulary to Thailand,plan to live there,i can tell that in Thailand there are a fair number of western females who are very bitter.
If in Japan there is bitterness how can it be in Thailand :D

Finaly they have to give up dating,becoming lesbian,having others white females exclusively as friends but they won't drop any single of their venomous speech against men blaming them to enjoy submissive Thai females and be afraid of the real true woman. :D

Game over in Western scenery for us..but game over in Thailand for them. :D
They can f**k off back to western countries,i won't miss them.

I'm very busy shagging around,having massage,dates,enjoying bargirls,flirting....shagging around,having massage,dates,enjoying bargirls,flirting and life goes on.

I will let them talk all their lives about the dominating men humiliating females all over the world and this continuous battle male female.

I have better things to do than to lose my time on that type of degenerate discussion.
Thanks for posting the link, and great comment.

Yes, western women have been brainwashed by misandry (hatred of men), so when they see a bunch of white guys getting super hot asian girls, it just drives them crazy. And to top that off, the white bitches can't even get a date. It's like a payback from the universe.

They say that the white guys who get tons of girls are "creepy", okay then if you can't even get one date, what does that make you, bitch? Beyond creepy, just plain miserable and shitty.

I also like how these idiotic women try to make it out like "Oh, we never wanted you guys anyway" and some of them actually do go with the local asian men, but it's more like a reaction towards them not being able to get white guys.

Anyway, we all know the truth- poor wittle babies are upset because men have rejected them and gone for the real women, the asian women. Western women are trash that should be flushed down the toilet.

Read the book online
Download the book
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

The western piggies in the Asian bars always have that long look of desperation. I thought I was something else when one talked to me. Wow. They ignore me back in the states but suddenly when I'm in Asia they have the hots for me. :shock:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

newlife wrote:The western piggies in the Asian bars always have that long look of desperation. I thought I was something else when one talked to me. Wow. They ignore me back in the states but suddenly when I'm in Asia they have the hots for me. :shock:
In America women do the choosing, in the Philippines, Thailand, eastern Europe, Russia and South America, men do the choosing! What a difference location makes! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Japan is that bad for men too hu?

I've commented on this a few times before, though a little off topic I've gotta ask.

Is it comparable to or equal to what Americas dating seen is like, or can you still land a date 50% easier in japan as a western man?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

magnum wrote:Japan is that bad for men too hu?

I've commented on this a few times before, though a little off topic I've gotta ask.

Is it comparable to or equal to what Americas dating seen is like, or can you still land a date 50% easier in japan as a western man?
Anywhere is easier for western men, especially Asia. Haven't you heard about how crazy asian girls are for white guys? Although, now with the nuclear disaster in Japan, and the ongoing media cover-up, don't be surprised if millions of people start dying of radiation disease very soon.

Read the book online
Download the book
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Western women, get out of Asia! You don't belong here. Just pack your things and go. Just like we had to pack our things and go! Or will do soon.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

ladislav wrote:Western women, get out of Asia! You don't belong here. Just pack your things and go. Just like we had to pack our things and go! Or will do soon.
Good point, western women don't deserve to live in Asia, because that is the place where MEN rule things. Let them go back to their feminist wasteland America and rot there. Let us western men who are happy living in Asia live and let be.

We western men should actually endevour to treat western women like shit when we see them in Asia. Do anything you can to make them feel unwelcome, treat them like total crap. Best method is to walk around with a hot young asian girl on your arm, and when the western girls see that, they f***ing freak out big time. It's like a huge slap in their face.

Read the book online
Download the book
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

no no...you guys need to be more creative......

Get your cute slender anti-femanist asian girl to SLAP the american woman!