Will I meet pretty girls in Ukraine?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Harrydubois
Freshman Poster

Will I meet pretty girls in Ukraine?

Post by Harrydubois »

I am an american man, divorced, 190 cm tall, 90 kilo, athletic, white, blue eyes, full head of salt and pepper hair, 51 years old. I am learning Russian. I plan on moving the ukraine later this year and teaching in an English second language school. I don't yet know which city. I should have some extra money from my salary, however not a great deal.

I am interested to know: during my stay, which may be several years, what are my chances of dating pretty girls aged 18 to 25? Here in New York City, my chances are slim, however would my American nationality give me any "rockstar" status in Kiev, Odessa or Lugansk?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Dude, what's wrong with you? Is that a "middle age crisis"? You are 51, date some 30-35 y.o. women, in Ukraine they look like American chicks in high school! Trust me.

Any city is good, if you are trying to keep lower budget, stay away from Kiev. Also, you don't have to always bring girls to the best restaurants as many will drag you there once they find out you are American cuz they think all Americans drive Ferrari and live in West Hollywood.

You live in NYC? What's wrong with hitting Brighton Beach clubs? There should be plenty of Russkies that want an American guy for his passport. Are you also looking for a quick f**k or create a family?
Harrydubois
Freshman Poster

Post by Harrydubois »

I'm interesting in passionate, sexy girls, meeting, hooking up, making out, dating, romance, living together, maybe marriage. Yes, I am having a mid life crisis.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

ill be 31 next year, does it mean i should be ok dating under 25 yo girls in ukraine...i dont wana date milfs, old fat jaded women....only under 25s as i believe thats how it should be....
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

My buddy that taught english in the Ukraine met many young beautiful women that were more then happy to ask him out. To bad he was an LDS missionary... Breath be yourself. You don't have to make up for what you have missed here in a day, have2fly knows what he is talking about.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

ill be 31 next year, does it mean i should be ok dating under 25 yo girls in ukraine...i dont wana date milfs, old fat jaded women....only under 25s as i believe thats how it should be....
Oh yeah! Don't worry about yourself, you are perfect for 18-20 y.o. girls, especially if you are not too fat and not looking old. My personal opinion is 18 y.o. are too childish and stupid. I would rather date girls that are 22-25, but that's just me. 18 y.o. girls in Ukraine sometimes look so young and innocent, you would feel like a pedophile :) LOL :) Also make sure she is 17-18, I think age of consent is 18 in Ukraine, but 17 would not be as dangerous. Otherwise there are tons of scammers there that will say you raped her and now you have to come up with money or be thrown into local jail (NOT A GOOD PLACE). Not that it happens often, but I've heard stories, so just have some common sense.
I'm interesting in passionate, sexy girls, meeting, hooking up, making out, dating, romance, living together, maybe marriage. Yes, I am having a mid life crisis.
Are you black? It seems like there are mostly black guys here.

Now, is it possible to hook up and get laid if you are 50 and the girl is 20? Yes, of course. Once they find out you are American, some of them will blow you that same night. If your thing is to get laid with many young and beautiful girls and you are fairly good looking, you may be able to to do it, but again, I doubt there will be anything serious. Getting 30 y.o. girls will be much easier and from my experience, they are much less demanding and also tired of expensive clubs (usually). Those girls are worried about their biological years going away and their beauty fading, so they are much more willing to forgive your age and looks (again, it's just my opinion, it will depend on every person).

Once I get to live in Ukraine, I will be f***ing 20-30 y.o. girls. Also f***ing single moms is amazing because unlike American single moms - those are extremely desperate to find a man - in Ukraine there is much more single women, also plenty of young single girls. So single mothers are total garbage, even if she is a beauty queen - no one wants her.

In other words - Ukraine is not a well developed country, but certainly much better for getting girls. With Kiev and other cities getting over-saturated with Americans, I would consider hitting up Moldova's capital city Kishinev instead of Kiev or going to Minsk (Belarus). In Belarus there is still a Soviet-era dictatorship. Food is extremely natural, girls are very naive and open, beautiful too. Due to all bad relationship with the U.S., there is very few Americans in Minsk. Prices are cheap and all Western amenities are available - supermarkets, restaurants, good hotels-apartments etc.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Good advice!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Last edited by djfourmoney on September 16th, 2012, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Black Don't Crack, Black Men don't have mid-life crisis.... You can always pull ten years younger (or more) just because.

That's generalizing and no Fly there are more White men on this forum...

I agree however that you should be focusing on women over 30. Not everybody is going to be like Mark Davis and be 45-46 when he met his wife (she was 19 at the time).
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Will I meet pretty girls in Ukraine?

Post by polya »

Harrydubois wrote:I am an american man, divorced, 190 cm tall, 90 kilo, athletic, white, blue eyes, full head of salt and pepper hair, 51 years old. I am learning Russian. I plan on moving the ukraine later this year and teaching in an English second language school. I don't yet know which city. I should have some extra money from my salary, however not a great deal.

I am interested to know: during my stay, which may be several years, what are my chances of dating pretty girls aged 18 to 25? Here in New York City, my chances are slim, however would my American nationality give me any "rockstar" status in Kiev, Odessa or Lugansk?
I don't know where to start. You definitely need to do a lot more research on this or you're going to end up regretting it. For example, have you been to the Ukraine for a look-around & see if you can afford to live on your wages? Have you ESL experience, as just "knowing" the
English Language isn't enough! However, I hope you go and find great things.
Last edited by polya on September 17th, 2012, 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am 52 now and childless so I have the same fetish for younger women for two reasons- they usually have no kids ( just like I don't) and they look good and are very positive and energetic- kind of like me. They also have no baggage of too many past relationships. No long marriage that ended in a bitter divorce with a kid or two.
Some guys don't mind, and I am happy for them.
Anyway, I did go to Ukraine at 50 and dated an 18 and a 23 year old. No problem. It all depends on how young you look. You are only as old as you look and act. Guys in Ukraine at 50 look old, I mean like grandfathers. Grey hair, no hair, deep husky voice, etc. I look one generation younger. Compared to them that is.
If you want to speed things up, go on love.mail.ru and loveplanet.ru, sign up and do a search. My experience was that among pretty 18-20 year olds that you will email, about 1 percent will end up as a date. 300 contacts- 2-3 dates. 1000 contacts- 10 dates lined up.And wash that grey out
PM me for details.
You are not breaking any laws so go for it and don't listen to naysayers. Just keep in mind that these girls are not strong and they will want support in all respects. Can you provide it? Can you support the girls, go and live in Ukraine, make a living online, etc outside of you $1000 a month salary there?
If you are a 9-5 Joe who will eventually make 2K a month when back in the US and have 2 week vacations, you should just look for a wife to bring back home.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Will you find pretty girls in the ukraine? Is water wet?! Hell yeah. IMO, the finest women in the world are in western russia and ukraine. Czech Republic will be my next choice.
Go east, young man. Go east
jiggy1st
Freshman Poster

Post by jiggy1st »

yes you can find pretty nice Ukrainian girls, what is more important to ask would be , how hard are you willing to find the right Ukrainian girl and what you really want from the Ukrainian girl
relationship with Ukrainian girls takes work,not worth while is easy
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I think the guy already found his Ukranian woman since this topic is 2 years old...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

have2fly wrote:Dude, what's wrong with you? Is that a "middle age crisis"? You are 51, date some 30-35 y.o. women
Why should he?