Mid-30s, lost interest in women, Columbus Day addendum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Mid-30s, lost interest in women, Columbus Day addendum

Post by S_Parc »

Hello folks,

I wanted to add in a bit of the Columbus Day weekend, to my prior thread on losing interest in women, but I needed a fresh start since that one was getting tedious.

I'd taken the full Columbus Day period off (incl Friday) and went to a number of parties, with intersections of various crowds but it was mainly a blend of white, east Asian, & south Asian white collar type demographics so it was more New England-y less Latin in terms of culture.

Well ... the gatherings were fun, lots of mixed drinks, a makeshift NE clambake w/ addl Asian cuisines, some dancing/karaoke, some boating, etc, etc. I used the old cover story of *perhaps getting back together* with an ex-GF, so that everyone's Gaydar was on *seize fire* and it was good. There was one lady, who was interested, but I was kinda bored with her and for the most part, the women there weren't really all that interesting, relative to just the crowd as a whole, being friendly and cordial. Fortunately, there was no meanness nor passive-aggressive foul play going on between the genders.

Well, somewhere in the middle of it, I took an excursion across the northern border, had a 5 star GFE experience with Cookies & Cream, and went back to the gatherings to close out the extended weekend.

All and all, it was fine. I was both socially satisfied and sexually satiated. Did a little bit of my business card shuffle, to gather contacts data, but didn't give one lady an eye, the whole time.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Folks, I'm almost done with women now. They don't have a vehicle to pressure me into Mangina-hood anymore.

For the most part, they're boring & uninspiring. Most guys around me have already fallen and are becoming more and more pussywhipped by the year.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

S_Parc wrote: For the most part, they're boring & uninspiring. Most guys around me have already fallen and are becoming more and more pussywhipped by the year.
+1