Muammar Gaddafi killed!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Muammar Gaddafi killed!

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

"Libyan strongman Muammar Qaddafi is dead, Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril has confirmed.

"We have been waiting for this moment for a long time. Muammar Qaddafi has been killed," Jibril told a news conference in the capital Tripoli.

Qaddafi died of wounds suffered during his capture near his hometown of Sirte on Thursday, according to a spokesman for Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC)."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/20 ... z1bLT5c25z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g07otrwI ... ntrinter=1
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

US+NATO try so hard, commiting genocide of innocent Libyans and Americans, launch multiple psy-op campaigns against the dictator and then all of a sudden BOOM they find him right under their noses?

I find it hard to believe. Especially with conflicting reports all over the internet, which has happened TWICE already. One site says he's captured and in custody alive, another says he's dead, and yet another says he ESCAPED capture? As far as I'm concerned, it's another psy-op. They've been trying WAY too hard to destroy him and Libya. But maybe they succeeded in finally killing him? Regardless, who in their right mind would be happy about this?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Another disgusting display of American and European imperialism. Gaddafi, while he was no saint, provided Libyans with universal healthcare, free university tuition, and a relatively high standard of living compared to many of their African neighbors. He also wanted to introduce a gold-backed currency called the dinar that would've been used all over Africa. I believe the global bankers and the elites wanted to eliminate him and spark chaos throughout the Middle East in order to ferment revolution and take over those countries in the end. Lindsay Williams says the plan is to let the Western backed rebel forces--who consists mostly of CIA led Al Qaeda members--overthrow the governments and cause the price of oil to skyrocket to over 200 dollars a gallon in order to create an economic collapse in the West.

The real reason Qaddafi was killed:

Lindsay Williams on uprising in Libya and the Middle East:

Last edited by zboy1 on October 20th, 2011, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Zboy, I would have to agree.

makes you almost feel great knowing this kind of information if it wasn't for the fact that you are helpless to do anything about it but watch from a new perspective.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I've always wondered if Qadaffi was secretly a fan of Michael Jackson.

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

How can the American government be so idiotic as to think "democracy" is what Libya needs when the US isn't even a democracy itself?

We're going to see a repeat of what happened in Iran. For so long we supported a secular, modern leader (in Iran's case the Shah) and then when people started protesting, we turned our back on our long-time ally all in the name of "democracy". And what did we get? An Islamic fundamentalist government that is antagonistic to the US.

The same thing is going to happen in Libya. Gadhafi wasn't a saint, as mentioned before, but at least he wasn't an Islamic fundamentalist.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I dont get one thing, why did he let them take him alive? He had AK47 and pistol on him. Wouldnt it be more heroic to die fighting instead of leting them humiliate you, or suicide would be more honorable?
Im a bit dissapointed by the way he died, bit silly to die the way he did. In the best case scenario he would be hanged, thats the best he could have achieved by surrender ...what was he thinking
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Strange how this whole scenario had been foretold in Farrakhan's prediction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4O8lRj3Lz4
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I cannot wait to see our American leaders dead just like Ghadaffi. Many of us want regime change right here as well.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

ErikHeaven wrote:I cannot wait to see our American leaders dead just like Ghadaffi. Many of us want regime change right here as well.
I too am hoping for a "regime" change within the US, although I sincerely hope it can come to pass without violence or bloodshed. It seems like the problems with the US have become so multifaceted and complex, that it's difficult to envision any simple solutions.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

It can only happen with violence.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

You cannot "HOPE" brother that is what got us into this problem. You have to "DO".
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Hillary Clinton seems to be happy that POW got executed
She is mentally ill
Unfortunately world is run by people like her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D0LEW6vGF8

Whos next Syria followed by Iran?