Look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sexter wrote:think about this. As an ex-PUA myself, the reason why PUA has such as negative stigma is because of feminism. Feminism shows that if a guy appraoches a woman, he is a "PIG" who just "wants to get laid". When in reality, we just want companions. Feminism is a major reason why cold approach doesn't work in america. It has a negative stigma to it because feminists view us as "pigs" who just want to get laid or "creeps" because social conditioning in the mass media portray us men as "creeps" if you approach.

you can find many of winston's articles supporting this. It's actually true. As a guy who approached 5,000 women and have "nothing to show for" Cold approaching in america is A big waste of time. If you don't mind getting rejected or getting flaky numbers, then GO AHEAD.
I also think "cold approaching" is a big waste of time and only hurts your self confidence (because of all the rejections you will get). I only approach women at bars and clubs and have forgotten "day game" as it yields poor results.

Funny thing is, in eastern Europe and Russia "day game" would work a lot better than bars and nightclubs would. Here in America it's just the opposite, day game = waste of time, bars and clubs are the only places in the US were women are open to meeting men.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

I found my wife through this. But I didn't meet her in an Anglo country!

I think it can work under certain circumstances. I think Anglo women are just much pickier than they are here. These pick up things SHOULD work.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

My analogies of PUA

Post by Iawesome60 »

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a few analogies of PUA. I VERY HIGHLY DO NOT recommend PUA to anyone in order to meet attractive members of the opposite sex. Here are my analogies. Also, I concur with some of the analogies of PUA from forum members.

1. Using PUA is like having a very heavyweight on your back (weighs more than you) and iceskating. Why would one want to do all of that work? PUA is too much work because you're doing WAY too much to impress someone. It should not take too much work to impress members of the opposite sex.

2. Using PUA in the USA (especially a man with a woman in America) is going on a suicide mission with your mental health. PUA gurus fail to understand the arduous level of winning a quality woman in America. Women in America have shields up (bad vibes), are usually unattractive (overweight, obese, personality traits, skin, and etc), are cruel rejecting men (by making fun of your teeth, the way you talk, your eyes, your skin color, they don't answer men, they walk away from men fast, they embarrass them, they act angry aggressive and etcetera), seldom approach men, seldom initiate interest and mean it, and etcetera. These factors will ruin a man's mental health.

When I see an American women, the feeling of terror takes over. I have another analogy. If you see an alligator or another intimidating animal (anaconda, cheetah, hippopotamus, and etcetera) near you, what would you do and how would you feel? We would all run faster than the speed of light (or swim faster than the speed of light depending on the location of the animal) and we would be EXTREMELY terrified of the animal. We know these animals will kill us and it would be very painful if they attacked us. No one wants to be killed and attacked by these animals. We know what American women are capable of, so avoid them like the bubonic plague. The terror of wild animals is the same terror I feel when seeing an American woman.

P.S: Anyone that wouldn't be afraid of those wild animals are very dauntless.
Last edited by Iawesome60 on August 15th, 2011, 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
fox
Freshman Poster

Re: My analogies of PUA

Post by fox »

Iawesome60 wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I have a few analogies of PUA. I VERY HIGHLY DO NOT recommend PUA to anyone in order to meet attractive members of the opposite sex. Here are my analogies. Also, I concur with some of the analogies of PUA from forum members.

1. Using PUA is like having a very heavyweight on your back (weighs more than you) and iceskating. Why would one want to do all of that work? PUA is too much work because you're doing WAY too much to impress someone. It should not take too much work to impress members of the opposite sex.

2. Using PUA in the USA (especially a man with a woman in America) is going on a suicide mission with your mental health. PUA gurus fail to understand the arduous level of winning a quality woman in America. Women in America have shields up (bad vibes), are usually unattractive (overweight, obese, personality traits, skin, and etc), are cruel rejecting men (by making fun of your teeth, the way you talk, your eyes, your skin color, they don't answer men, they walk away from men fast, they embarrass them, they act angry aggressive and etcetera), seldom approach men, seldom initiate interest and mean it, and etcetera. These factors will butcher a man's mental health.

When I see an American women, the feeling of terror takes over. I have another analogy. If you see an alligator or another intimidating animal (anaconda, cheetah, hippopotamus, and etcetera) near you, what would you do and how would you feel? We would all run faster than the speed of light (or swim faster than the speed of light depending on the animal) and we would be EXTREMELY terrified of the animal. We know these animals will kill us and it would be very painful if they attacked us. No one wants to be killed and attacked by these animals. We know what American women are capable of, so avoid them like the bubonic plague. The terror of wild animals is the same terror I feel when seeing an American woman.

Wow Iawesome60

American women are that bad?
is it all over America or just in your area?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My analogies of PUA

Post by momopi »

Iawesome60 wrote:I have another analogy. If you see an alligator or another intimidating animal (anaconda, cheetah, hippopotamus, and etcetera) near you, what would you do and how would you feel? We would all run faster than the speed of light (or swim faster than the speed of light depending on the animal) and we would be EXTREMELY terrified of the animal. We know these animals will kill us and it would be very painful if they attacked us. No one wants to be killed and attacked by these animals. We know what American women are capable of, so avoid them like the bubonic plague. The terror of wild animals is the same terror I feel when seeing an American woman.
If you go to San Diego Wild Animal Zoo and pay some $$, you can have a trainer bring a cheetah to you on a leash by the cheetah run. They're kinda skittish and not very intimadating. There was a women who was attacked by 2 cheetahs a couple years back and received 40 puncture wounds, she went to the hospital and left the next day. Compared to other big cats, cheetahs have "weak jaws". Mountain lions are native to my area (CA) and are far more scary, they do attack and eat people.

I'm flying out to your state shortly to visit Philip Morris in Concord NC. If I see any women the size of a hippo, I'll be sure to give her plenty of space!
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

MrPeabody wrote:
fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I think the original idea of picking up women in the daytime has been entirely lost, perhaps the wrong impression has been given by incompetent teachers. You were never suppose to just go up to a woman on a side walk and approach her with zero context or sensitivity to the situation. Men who were successful at this would choose situations to approach women that fitted their personality and in areas where they were competent
I agree, we have to remember that Mystery - the one who started it all was a magician and was in the entertainment Bizz before he started to use it on pick up. So he already had experience as an entertainer and he just
adjusted it for pick up.

Most guys don't come from the entertainment Bizz so for them it's not easy like it was for Mystery.

Also the seduction stuff was an underground thing before the book 'the game'. After the book 'the game' when everything was exposed and so many people started to do it everywhere- women now see it for what it is.

That’s the problem. These “gurus� are using techniques that highlight their own strengths, and then trying to sell it as one size fits all. Jeffries emphasized language patterns because he has the gift of gab, so it’s a good fit for him. The few men who are successful are able to see the larger abstract principles and come up with something that fits them and uses their own strengths. I have never read the book “the game�, but I believe that I was in one of the first three groups that formed (they were called lairs). But, I wasn’t there for too long.
I studied Jeffries' material from late '08 to end of 09', before waking up. Interesting to say the least, and it could work, but in practice, it fails, just like any other PUA method out there. It's not natural. The PUA community is full of charlatans that benefit financially from the frustrated American male trying to get with the undesirable American woman. They just don't know there is another world out there with women outside the Western hemisphere.

He would also discuss the bullshit theory of 'approach anxiety' and ways to control and deal with it. He is in the same school of thought that it is always YOUR problem, not the woman's. I finally realized that it wasn't me, it was the vibe women put off. Winston's own essays and observations confirmed that. How are you supposed to feel relaxed, and at ease when you feel like the woman you want to approach wants to bite your head off, just for saying 'hello'? "Day game" I found to be an exercise in futility. It was draining and fruitless in results. "Indicators of interest" "rapport" "neg hits" -- all a bunch of bullshit to me. Either the attraction and connection is there, or its not.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

jcris7 wrote:I studied Jeffries' material from late '08 to end of 09', before waking up. Interesting to say the least, and it could work, but in practice, it fails, just like any other PUA method out there. It's not natural.
I never went too deep into Jeffries' material - it seemed so complicated to apply.

as a side note: NLP was originally used to cure phobias. Although it may be a little bit useful in communication skills
I don't think you can make someone do something he doesn't want with NLP.

NLP is used in advertisement a lot but they can't hypnotize someone to buy something unless he was already into buying it in the first place.

So as far as Jeffries' stuff- I don't think you can make a woman who is not into you- take off her skirt of fall in love with you using NLP...
If it worked with one woman then she was probably already into you in the first place....

that's my two cents....
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

jcris7 wrote:"Day game" I found to be an exercise in futility. It was draining and fruitless in results. "Indicators of interest" "rapport" "neg hits" -- all a bunch of bullshit to me. Either the attraction and connection is there, or its not.
one thing I forgot to say was that day game is brutal. The best teacher of day game is Paul Janka, but although he is good looking and confident he still gets tons of rejections and flakes. He also admits that his system can only work in big cities (he is from New York).

if a guy lives in a small city and not as confident as Paul- I don't see day game as very useful....
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

lavezzi wrote:Something Americans/Canadians need to realize that will hugely work against them when dealing with females in other Anglo countries is their accent.

The American and very similar Canadian accent is perceived very negatively by other Anglo cultures. In Ireland, England is seen as an ideal place for us to attract women because we are perceived as having an exotic edge in our favor. This is partly due to our small population size which results in a lacking of media production. Unlike the US, which provides a huge influx of media to all the other nations, which results in Americans being viewed as ordinary and familiar. In cultures where such superficial things are vital, it puts you at a large disadvantage. Had that guy of had an Irish accent, he probably would have gotten laid as a result of that video.
In Philippines 2/3 of the girls think that England and Ireland (and probably Aust and NZ too) are just part of the USA. They lump everyone together as foreigners. I'm not sure in most non Western countries can even tell an accent of an American from an English.
-
It' not as dumb as it sounds because 2/3 of the people in the USA don't know were any countries are. Even in college, many Americans couldn't find 80% of the countries in the world on a map! Many people can't identify the pictures of the people on the money.
-
I've traveled all over Asia. I was in a Japanese restaurant in the USA the other night and I tried to guess where the employees were from. I missed everyone of them due the diversity of looks from each country. There were 2 waiters that I thought were Filipino, but they were Korean. There was one girl I thought may be Japanese. She was Korean. The hostess I thought was from Cambodian was from Laos.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Sexter wrote:
fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I think the original idea of picking up women in the daytime has been entirely lost, perhaps the wrong impression has been given by incompetent teachers. You were never suppose to just go up to a woman on a side walk and approach her with zero context or sensitivity to the situation. Men who were successful at this would choose situations to approach women that fitted their personality and in areas where they were competent
I agree, we have to remember that Mystery - the one who started it all was a magician and was in the entertainment Bizz before he started to use it on pick up. So he already had experience as an entertainer and he just
adjusted it for pick up.

Most guys don't come from the entertainment Bizz so for them it's not easy like it was for Mystery.

Also the seduction stuff was an underground thing before the book 'the game'. After the book 'the game' when everything was exposed and so many people started to do it everywhere- women now see it for what it is.
add in for the fact that mystery is 6 foot 5 and has a background in magic. He's teaching his students how to use his Pickup techniques because it works for him, not because it works for other people.

If mystery taught a dude who's also 6 foot 5 who has a background in entertainment, i'm sure mystery's method would work for him. However, if mystery is teaching a 5 foot 5, asian guy, who's an engineer, it probably wouldn't work for him.

PS.

those "field reports" PUas post on internet, most are either exaggerated or validation seeking. most people lie in their field reports to boost their own ego. Sure, some people are truthful, but most PUAs would stretch the truth to make it seem like PUA works. For example, i know a dude who f***ed a prostitute from tijuana, and he claims that he picked her up in the club for a "same night lay" even though he paid for her sex. Another example is a dude who got a make out from the club, but instead of posting about a make out, he lied that he got a "same night lay".

Most PUAs field reports are utter bullshit. That or it's a way for them to BOOST their ego. Whenever I read a PUA guru's field report, I NEVER take it seriously or believe in it. It's a way for him to promote his material or boost his ego.

The guys who ACTUALLY get laid, don't need to tell people they get laid or write stupid field reports about it.
PUA is nothing more than a marketing scheme to scam desperate guys. Yes they’ll do a little better, but not much. The one only ones that it will make any real difference for are the shy good looking guys that needed a confidence builder. I even see great looking guys now with thick girls!
-
PUA is all about bragging. I wouldn’t believe anything they say. Half of them are taking courses so they can teach PUA to other beginners. It’s a pyramid scheme. It just like those late night infomercials that are get rich quick schemes! Also guys that get a lot of p***y don’t talk about it because they know they’ll lose all their friends. Just like guys that make a lot of money don’t brag either, only insecure losers brag.
-
If Mystery wasn’t such a awkward freak he could get even more girls. He’s 6’5’’ and America has a fetish with height now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca told me that he would not want to emulate a PUA guru because most of them are con artists and sociopaths with no conscience. Maybe that's true.

Plus, they have no proof for their claims. At best, it only works for a few people. The defining criteria of whether something works is, whether it works for any average guy. If something doesn't work for any average decent guy, then it doesn't work. If a computer program only worked for a few people, and not for most, then it doesn't work and would be considered a bad program.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

Here's the thing....looking through my list of friends and family, almost all of the married ones met their future partner in one of the following ways:

1) In school, particularly grad school (this is definitely the top one)

2) In a social group (e.g., church group, volunteering, etc.)

3) A few met at work

4) Through friends

5) A couple met online

That's probably how 95-99% of couples meet. Your chances of meeting a woman some other way, at least in the US, are very small. Random encounters rarely lead to a long-term relationship.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Winston wrote:Steve Hoca told me that he would not want to emulate a PUA guru because most of them are con artists and sociopaths with no conscience. Maybe that's true.

Plus, they have no proof for their claims. At best, it only works for a few people. The defining criteria of whether something works is, whether it works for any average guy. If something doesn't work for any average decent guy, then it doesn't work. If a computer program only worked for a few people, and not for most, then it doesn't work and would be considered a bad program.
I'd like to point out to Cameron's article again:

http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/20 ... ge-do-you/

although some of the dating gurus might have some good points, they always wrap their marketing pages as if anyone can be like them if he just did ABC...
The usual sales pitch:
'get any woman you want no matter your looks, age or how much money you have...'

all of the famous dating gurus have some kind of edge that helps them get women and they act as if 'game' was the only thing that gave them success.

And then you always have new dating gurus popping up all over the place- all make the same bogus claims.

David DeAngelo- one of the most famous dating Gurus doesn't approach women in bars or on the street. All the women he had he met through his business circle and of course: being a brilliant marketer who is worth tens of millions of dollars,
was his edge. No need for game when you have that....
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Here is David Deangelo and his wife. Does this look like a guy that can teach you how to pick up models and 10s? PUA is a complete scam. In the Western world only looks matter. Of course that doesn´t sell ebooks.

fox wrote:
Winston wrote:Steve Hoca told me that he would not want to emulate a PUA guru because most of them are con artists and sociopaths with no conscience. Maybe that's true.

I'd like to point out to Cameron's article again:

http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/20 ... ge-do-you/

although some of the dating gurus might have some good points, they always wrap their marketing pages as if anyone can be like them if he just did ABC...
The usual sales pitch:
'get any woman you want no matter your looks, age or how much money you have...'

all of the famous dating gurus have some kind of edge that helps them get women and they act as if 'game' was the only thing that gave them success.

And then you always have new dating gurus popping up all over the place- all make the same bogus claims.

David DeAngelo- one of the most famous dating Gurus doesn't approach women in bars or on the street. All the women he had he met through his business circle and of course: being a brilliant marketer who is worth tens of millions of dollars,
was his edge. No need for game when you have that....
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

WuFan wrote:Here is David Deangelo and his wife. Does this look like a guy that can teach you how to pick up models and 10s?
That's the result of 'game'?
ouch :roll: