Do White guys have it better overseas compared to Asian men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Mr S wrote:Pretty much, they mirror each other. Although I think the Philippines is actually worse in some respects, especially corruption.
Thailand wins over Philippines in spite that they are less educated for the following reasons:

1) They are more nationalistic, are all one landmass and consist of fewer ethnic groups and more or less present a very homogenous culture. Easier to rule.
2) They are better positioned geographically and have a better organized agriculture.
3) working masses there are very obedient( by culture )of the rich, and do what they are told ( as a rule, that is- protesting students are an exception). In the Philippines, people can be more recalcitrant ( by culture again), more hot tempered and less obedient of authority. (It is the same reason why Japan is richer than Korea. I personally think that an average Japanese is not as smart as an average Korean, but they are disciplined and obedient and follow rules. Hence the country works in unison, while in Korea, there are more smart asses and everyone is trying to do his part and the country is not as united).
4) they promoted export-oriented economy as well as tourism rigorously ( their country is ugly, in my opinion, but they sold it as exotic and beautiful- Emperor's new clothes). The Philippines did not initially put as much effort into promoting export and tourism, although now it is trying to catch up.
5) Thais are more two faced than Filipinos and are better at diplomacy and pulling wool over people's eyes. More vicious and sneaky. Filipinos are more open and more into your face and more honest ( yup, compared to Thais, that is; not compared to , say,Finns of Norwegians) . They go around the world telling people as it is about their country and is problems.

Thais, otoh, say nothing but good things about their country to foreigners, while Pinoys tell the truth. Another minus with investors.

Koreans are investing en masse in the Philippines because THEY CANNOT READ NEWSPAPERS IN ENGLISH and do not know what is going on!
All foreigners are investing in Thaland because no one can read newspapers in Thai and no one knows what is going on there.
Last edited by ladislav on April 15th, 2009, 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

ladislav wrote:[
Koreans are investing en masse in the Philippines because THEY CANNOT READ NEWSPAPERS IN ENGLISH and no do not know what is going on!
All foreigners are investing in Thaland because no one can read newspapers in Thai and no one knows what is going on there.
Ha, ha; so true!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've noticed also that in a room full of repressed East Asians, when a white person enters the room, suddenly the vibe in the room will change, and everyone seems less repressed. It's really weird. I wonder why that is.

This may be one reason why white people sense that East Asians are friendlier than Asians do. This seems to be the case in Taiwan at least.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

ladislav wrote:Asian guys are well received supposedly in these countries:
Thailand-they like all Oriental looking people. White guys are not too popular. Lived there for a long time and observed many things.
Brazil
France
The Baltic Countries and possibly Belarus.
Central Asian- Kyrgystan/Kazakhstan.
Philippines.
Vietnam, Cambodia- any Oriental looking guy will be welcome.
Indonesia- again a heaven on earth supposedly.

Ladislav - Peru, Argentina, Panama, and other Latin American countries should definitely also be included. Asian men are considered to be attractive in those countries, especially in Peru.

As a young Chinese/Taiwanese guy, I have been more successful in Mexico than a lot of white American guys have. Especially in rural areas, white guys are not too popular with the local women, even though many of the men say they would love to be with white women. As forum member AmericanInMexico has said, rural mestiza/indigenous Mexican women want nothing to do with him, since he is Caucasian. However, he's done very well with urban white Mexican women.

If an Asian guy is very outgoing, speaks Spanish well, and does not have overly "chinky" looks, he can be incredibly popular with local women in Latin America. Furthermore in some parts of California, it is actually quite common for Southeast Asians (Vietnamese, Cambodians, Filipinos) to date Latinos/Latinas.

Here's a ranking of the regions I believe I'd be more successful in, ordered from most to least.

(1) Latin America & Southeast Asia (tied) - especially the Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Peru, Mexico, Guatemala
(2) Sinosphere / East Asia - China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore
(3) Europe
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Falcon wrote:
ladislav wrote:Asian guys are well received supposedly in these countries:
Thailand-they like all Oriental looking people. White guys are not too popular. Lived there for a long time and observed many things.
Brazil
France
The Baltic Countries and possibly Belarus.
Central Asian- Kyrgystan/Kazakhstan.
Philippines.
Vietnam, Cambodia- any Oriental looking guy will be welcome.
Indonesia- again a heaven on earth supposedly.

Ladislav - Peru, Argentina, Panama, and other Latin American countries should definitely also be included. Asian men are considered to be attractive in those countries, especially in Peru.

As a young Chinese/Taiwanese guy, I have been more successful in Mexico than a lot of white American guys have. Especially in rural areas, white guys are not too popular with the local women, even though many of the men say they would love to be with white women. As forum member AmericanInMexico has said, rural mestiza/indigenous Mexican women want nothing to do with him, since he is Caucasian. However, he's done very well with urban white Mexican women.

If an Asian guy is very outgoing, speaks Spanish well, and does not have overly "chinky" looks, he can be incredibly popular with local women in Latin America. Furthermore in some parts of California, it is actually quite common for Southeast Asians (Vietnamese, Cambodians, Filipinos) to date Latinos/Latinas.

Here's a ranking of the regions I believe I'd be more successful in, ordered from most to least.

(1) Latin America & Southeast Asia (tied) - especially the Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Peru, Mexico, Guatemala
(2) Sinosphere / East Asia - China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore
(3) Europe
---
@Falcon,

As pre-middle-aged light-skinned Afro-Latino American (I look and sound Brazilian in accent at times), this is how successful I am thus far (from best to worst in increasing numeric order):

(1) Brazil
(2) The Philippines (in the parts of the RP I refuse to name to keep them far from western corruption: LMFBO!)
(3) based off of online responses, the Dominican Republic is high on the list. (Need to get it to move up to number 2 on the charts!)
(4) Thailand (in spite of how bigoted most Thai are, I'm lighter-skinned than many of them so they don't box me into farang as harshly)
(5) Ecuador
(6) Bolivia (yes I said it)
(7) Chile (most are ugly, but they put out if you speak Spanish well and look Brazilian to them. Chileans have their O-W-N Spanish which they speak mad quick! And there are a lot of re-thick-uh-less Afro-Colombian whores in Chile now and they put out quickly!)
( 8 ) Canada ( I did a lot of f***ing in BC, Alberta especially, and Ontario and didn't have to shell out a whole lot of loonies)
( 9 ) Colombia (well, I only had gone to Bogóta, Calí, Quídbo, and Medellín. If I had gone to Barranquila and Cartegena, I bet Colombia would be significantly in the top three of this list)
( 10 ) Perú (anybody following me on these threads know why Perú sucks for me, but is rock-star treatment for Falcon and blue-eyes/blond hair Nordic-looking dudes.
( 11 ) Australia (was the worst country besides the U.S. of Gay i have been to! The women are feminized Americanized monsters there. They love American Black thugs, but not a man with great control of the English language that stands up for himself and doesn't let the p***y DICKtate his fate).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: Do White guys have it better over seas compared Asian

Post by Voice of Reason »

ladislav wrote:
Asia is a great place for foreign Asian guys, probably better than other regions.

A small group of Asian women (mostly in Southeast Asia) do prefer white foreign men, these tend to be the uneducated lower class women, whores and village girls that still think every foreign white guy is a billionaire and some upper-class ladies who think it is “trendy� to have a white businessman boyfriend.

But generally speaking being a foreign Asian in Asia is an advantage. In places like Bangkok where the middle and upper class ladies wouldn’t be caught dead in public with a white foreigner (because they don’t want people to think they are whores). Foreign Asian guys tend to do allot better with the local women, especially the better looking and more educated ladies.

But like anywhere else in the world if you want Quality over Quantity you have to have a little game. Or you can just bang whores, ether way works, lol

P.S. Good to meet another traveling Asian brother
Thailand is a great country for Asian men from the West to have their revenge and gloat while being able to date local girls while the same local girls would be running away from white guys screaming FARANG!!! FARANG!!! ( Whitey! Whitey!) So you can enjoy some schadenfreude

Thailand was never colonized and has a Pan Asianist complex. People there have been led to believe that they are some kind of master race that has been entrusted with the mission to oppose the evil FARANG imperialism. They even have anti-white commercials on TV. And many bars would not let you in.
These are for Oriental people only. So, go ahead and gloat, guys.
Asian men from the west seem to have a tough time dating in their own country, so good for them on being able to go to a country where they can be the ones to gloat, and get "revenge" on white men.

But what about white men like me? I am only 5'7 and I am naturally small like an Asian. I am quiet, modest and reserved. Many of the reasons (besides racism) why western women don't date Asian men apply to me as well. Like many Asians, the dating situation is hopeless for me.

I am not the type of white guy that a "self-hating" Asian woman would go for, instead of an Asian man. "Self-hating" Asian women reject me as well.

Do white guys like me have any countries where they can go to and "gloat"? Or is my situation just hopeless everywhere?