American male good, American female trash?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

American male good, American female trash?

Post by Robert77 »

So I met Irene..... she's a 24 years old colombian dusky beauty, studying at the university of colorado for a year, she's about 5'6, tiny waisline, giant boobs, nice butt, around kim kardashian's complexion, and long dark hair.

super feminine, dresses elegant, smells of delicate perfume, great cooking, speaks fluent french, spanish and english, teaches zumba to fat american women on the side to make extra money.

I was very glad to have her sit next to me on the plane and eventually see her again and getting to know her a bit.... too bad i am going back to europe soon and she'll be going back to her native colombia in 7 months....

either way to make story short she opened up to me, gave me her very honest insight on america....

she claims ever since she landed in the states she has received nothing but cattiness and bitchinnes from american skanks even the US latino ones; she thought she was probably gonna meet a nice couple of girlfriends who would hang out with her but not.... the american women she met were complete ice queens, borderline envious and even aggressive, competitive, psycho, jealous bitch attitde towards her to the point she decided to mark meeting american girlfriends off the list!

her impressions America is the land of gold for any foreign girl who wants to find a rather good looking, caring, gentleman who will love her and provide for her, she told me that she has yet to meet an american man who is rude, all of them were absolute gentlemen with her, they opened doors, helped her carrying stuff, treat her like a lady and she feels privileged to be treated as such..... she also mentions american men being extremely good looking, great potential partners.

the women on the other hand, she told me is shocking to see how fat and manly US latinas and american women in general are.... back in latin america a woman is obsessed with her weight and would never be caught dead walking on the street dressed like US latinas or american women in general dress.... (THEY WEAR PAJAMAS TO THE SHOPPING MALLS HERE ROBERT) she told me with a sense of shock!!!

the american female she's met so far, have been aggressive, fat, THINK THAT COLORING THEIR HAIR BLONDE, ACTING LIKE DRUNK SLUTS AND WEARING A TINY DRESS WITH THEIR GUTS HANGING OUT WILL MAKE THEM AUTOMATICALLY HOT AND IRRESISTIBLE TO ANY MAN WHO COMES ACROSS THEM!!! (that one made me laugh because is so true)... she's friends with all foreign exchange student females and they all can't stand the american cunts!!! they're opinionated, loud, ignorant, trashy, fat, slutty, insecure, lazy, can't handle a relationship like an adult, psychos to the point if a woman is better looking than them they will go above and beyond in order to demonize and humiliate and even confront that woman and so on.

BASICALLY AMERICAN WOMEN ARE FILTHY SUBHUMAN SCUM!!!! (these are my words not hers)

Irene is extremely hot, and if she wanted she;d have a line of American dudes waiting outside her door for her to pick one of them but she doesn't do that, she acts very lady like and claims that it makes no sense to have an affair with a man since she'll leave in 7 months....

I want to take her out tonight, so i am about to text her.... one thing is for sure, if she lets me; id love to make love to her before i go.... she's exquisite, sophisticated and feminine!!! (only if she wants, i am not gonna push anything)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Re: American male good, American female trash?

Post by Robert77 »

Robert77 wrote:So I met Irene..... she's a 24 years old colombian dusky beauty, studying at the university of colorado for a year, she's about 5'6, tiny waisline, giant boobs, nice butt, around kim kardashian's complexion, and long dark hair.

super feminine, dresses elegant, smells of delicate perfume, great cooking, speaks fluent french, spanish and english, teaches zumba to fat american women on the side to make extra money.

I was very glad to have her sit next to me on the plane and eventually see her again and getting to know her a bit.... too bad i am going back to europe soon and she'll be going back to her native colombia in 7 months....

either way to make story short she opened up to me, gave me her very honest insight on america....

she claims ever since she landed in the states she has received nothing but cattiness and bitchinnes from american skanks even the US latino ones; she thought she was probably gonna meet a nice couple of girlfriends who would hang out with her but not.... the american women she met were complete ice queens, borderline envious and even aggressive, competitive, psycho, jealous bitch attitde towards her to the point she decided to mark meeting american girlfriends off the list!

her impressions America is the land of gold for any foreign girl who wants to find a rather good looking, caring, gentleman who will love her and provide for her, she told me that she has yet to meet an american man who is rude, all of them were absolute gentlemen with her, they opened doors, helped her carrying stuff, treat her like a lady and she feels privileged to be treated as such..... she also mentions american men being extremely good looking, great potential partners.

the women on the other hand, she told me is shocking to see how fat and manly US latinas (who she claims are day and night with the women back in south america) and american women in general are.... back in latin america a woman is obsessed with her weight and would never be caught dead walking on the street dressed like US latinas or american women in general dress.... (THEY WEAR PAJAMAS TO THE SHOPPING MALLS HERE ROBERT) she told me with a sense of shock!!!

the american females she's met so far have been aggressive, fat, THINK THAT COLORING THEIR HAIR BLONDE, ACTING LIKE DRUNK SLUTS AND WEARING A TINY DRESS WITH THEIR GUTS HANGING OUT WILL MAKE THEM AUTOMATICALLY HOT AND IRRESISTIBLE TO ANY MAN WHO COMES ACROSS THEM!!! (that one made me laugh because is so true)... she's friends with all foreign exchange student females and they all can't stand the american cunts!!! they're opinionated, loud, ignorant, trashy, fat, slutty, insecure, lazy, can't handle a relationship like an adult, psychos to the point if a woman is better looking than them they will go above and beyond in order to demonize and humiliate and even confront that woman and so on.

BASICALLY AMERICAN WOMEN ARE FILTHY SUBHUMAN SCUM!!!! (these are my words not hers)

Irene is extremely hot, and if she wanted she;d have a line of American dudes waiting outside her door for her to pick one of them but she doesn't do that, she acts very lady like and claims that it makes no sense to have an affair with a man since she'll leave in 7 months....

I want to take her out tonight, so i am about to text her.... one thing is for sure, if she lets me; id love to make love to her before i go.... she's exquisite, sophisticated and feminine!!! (only if she wants, i am not gonna push anything)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
polya
Junior Poster

Re: American male good, American female trash?

Post by polya »

Robert77 wrote:So I met Irene.....

So did you get laid? Do tell...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

as someone who lives abroad i never think about sleeping/dating american women again. i didnt understand for the first 21 yrs of my life how bad it was in the states for men. i knew the women in the states were bitches but having little perspective having only lived in us my life i couldnt fully understand it. now i dont mind the company of women and see them as more than just a piece of ass. the women abroad are sweet and dont expect much to make them happy. i think however that if that colombian girl lived in the us for say a decade her personality would change. if you were to take a look back in history the us and for western europe it wasnt always this way. after ww2 there were way more men than women which was great for men and as such females couldnt get fat, refuse to f**k, clean cook and expect men to stay with them. how many of us have grandparents that have or were married for 40 plus years? conversely how many of us have divorced parents? you see as the us became more prosperious and more men from other countries came for work and with feminism at the helm of marriage law suddenly women not men had the better situation.its the culture that changes people and the culture of the usa is unfair to men legally and through tv, media propoganda never being hard on women teaching them they will all grow up to be princesses. to give some context where i live in mexico a lot of marriage age men go to the us for work, thus higher numbers of women than men. also there are no enforced child support laws and alimony laws are also pretty lax. if women here tried acting like they do in the us they would find themselves alone with no govt there to enforce the man to support her or the man might take out his belt and the police would look the other way. anyway you slice it until men refuse marring and having children with us women they will continue to act like cunts knowing men tolerate there behavior.

i for one am boycotting american women.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides