Reputable/Worthwhile Vietnamese Dating Site?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
mtg_mike
Freshman Poster

Reputable/Worthwhile Vietnamese Dating Site?

Post by mtg_mike »

Hi. This is my first post on these forums. I've been doing quite a bit of digging around here the past week or two, the site has a lot of great info and advice.

I'm in the process of applying to CELTA courses and once I get a CELTA, or take the course and hopefully pass, I'd like to move to Vietnam to teach. I have a Juris Doctor and I'm also interested in supplementing my income via some online work, possible programming or web sites etc (former programmer and system admin).

That being said, can anyone recommend some good dating sites that contain a fairly decent number of Vietnamese women? I'd like to establish some connections well in advance, so I might have some dates when/if my plans fall into place.

Also, let me add I'm not in search of the P4P sort, although I have no qualms dating a girl who expects me to pay for meals and such.

PS I've tried using the search feature to zero in on particular areas of interest in the forum, but I'm having some trouble. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the search feature seems to lack an option to disregard message text searches in favor of simple topic title searches. If this feature is lacking, it would certainly be helpful being able to see only topics with Vietnam or Vietnamese (or whatever else the searcher wanted to focus on). Is it Winston that operates this site?

Thanks

-Mike
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Try my Asian dating site chooser - select Vietnamese from the drop-down list.

There are a few Vietnamese ladies on my site as well.

Just be aware that Vietnam is the scamming capital of Asia (after Malaysia), so be careful out there.

The ladies are incredible though, as anyone who saw the recent Agent Orange cleanup ceremony will confirm:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/us- ... llery.html (sorry can't find photo to hotlink to).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

When you use the Google search box at the top, it brings up results from topic titles first, before the results from the body text come up. So if none of the topic titles that come up match your keywords, then there are none. Try it again.

Here is a Vietnamese dating site you can try:

Vietnam Cupid
http://cupidlinks.com/?a=84642&c=5322&s1=
Last edited by Winston on October 26th, 2013, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mtg_mike
Freshman Poster

Post by mtg_mike »

Awesome, thanks for the tips.
mtg_mike
Freshman Poster

Post by mtg_mike »

Hey guys. Following up on my post. I made a free account at Vietnam Cupid a few weeks ago. I haven't bothered paying money yet. You need to pay money to communicate, so far I've been scoping out the women. I get 5 or so 'showing interest' to me almost every day, and a message here and there that I can't read yet. I feel like it's too good to be true, but I might bight the bullet and pay for a month to see if the girls are legit. A lot of them have photos which seem staged, or like modeling, which makes me a bit suspicious. Does anyone know if this is the norm over there with photos, do they actually pay people to take staged photos for dating sites, or is part of a scam?