Success in the Philippines, September 2012

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Man, I love short THICK girls! She's hawt!
I met some Chinese women who are like that too (chubby, meaty, and not very tall). I went out with one of them ... just wow! :P That's actually the opposite of the mainstream Chinese ideal of beauty (tall, skinny, light-skinned, etc), which is what all the flight attendants on Chinese airlines look like. So that means they won't have a lot of guys hitting on them either. As Winston had said,
Winston wrote:How come none of the chicks in your Mexico trip report were hot tall and skinny?
No sir, I don't want a Chinese flight attendant. Skinny ones aren't necessarily the best ones. E_Irizarry puts it quite well.

E_Irizarry wrote:She meaty, dukes. Therefore she looks nice. We meatlovers supreme of foreign-women pan pizza unite!!!!

And congrats on your trip and new soulmate Noog. I greatly admire your courage of putting up all those pictures. Sooner or later you'll meet people who will make fun of her, but just ignore them. I wish you all the best.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Meaty women have good vah-jay-jay I'm sorry to the naysayers. LOL
The only good p_ussy I had in the Philippines was meaty/BBW p_ussy.
Skinny Pinays annoyed the livid hell out of me.

The only time that non-meaty types of Pinays have good p_ussy is if they were the tall ones with Spanish ancestry; they stayed wet but fat, meaty women all over the world usually never disappoint me in bed even if they lack rhythm or p-control.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

I bet in 3 years time she will be living with her Philippino boyfriend with 90% of your assets and then will take your wages for the next 20 years in child support!
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

I don't think of my fiancee as BBW at all. She is curvy and has very soft skin with no rolls. From experience there is a big difference (pun intended) between a BBW and her physique.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

terminator wrote:I bet in 3 years time she will be living with her Philippino boyfriend with 90% of your assets and then will take your wages for the next 20 years in child support!
WTF is that supposed to mean? How do you know? This is the kind of solidarity among HA members...always moaning about how green the grass is outside US, then somebody shows you the grass is indeed greener, at which point you start moaning about the cow manure. :)

Grow up man...and rejoice at other people's happiness instead of trying hard to drag them in the same state of misery you are in...
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

publicduende wrote:
terminator wrote:I bet in 3 years time she will be living with her Philippino boyfriend with 90% of your assets and then will take your wages for the next 20 years in child support!
WTF is that supposed to mean? How do you know? This is the kind of solidarity among HA members...always moaning about how green the grass is outside US, then somebody shows you the grass is indeed greener, at which point you start moaning about the cow manure. :)

Grow up man...and rejoice at other people's happiness instead of trying hard to drag them in the same state of misery you are in...
Why don't you grow up. Stop living in a dream-land. I see why you've had tons of posters call you names. We've said NOT to bring your new wife to the USA because what I've described is almost sure to happen.

Also, I'm sick all these threads of "Hot Russian girls..." "Hot Chinese girls..." - the closest 99% of guys are going to get to them is j@cking to their pics on the internet.
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

protect yourself and get a prenup if you insist on marriage.

personally i think its smarter to just date foreign women in america. there are lots of mexican illegals in the us that would love to date an american guy. by getting married even with a prenup you still could be on the hook for paying for assistance to her if things dont work out. im no expert but i would meet with an attorney to see what legally you would have to pay in the event things dont work out.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

terminator wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Why don't you grow up. Stop living in a dream-land. I see why you've had tons of posters call you names. We've said NOT to bring your new wife to the USA because what I've described is almost sure to happen.

Also, I'm sick all these threads of "Hot Russian girls..." "Hot Chinese girls..." - the closest 99% of guys are going to get to them is j@cking to their pics on the internet.

There's an idea for a photo section ...
Instead of calling it
Hot or Not?, it would be called Alimony or Just Fap To? :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

publicduende wrote:

You stole the words right out of my mouth. What a douche! LOL why does Sperminator even come here if he isn't going to be a team player and support a fellow brother who has found love overseas? That may have been the rudest post I've seen on here. Guess misery loves company as they say. I've never put anybody on ignore until now. Classless comments only come from punks. Welcome to Ignoreville Terminator.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Thanks for the backup guys :). I am learning to use the Ignore button on the occasional clown as well!

Royaldude I thought about a prenup but decided against it. Thanks for the warning but to me, getting a prenup sends a message that I'm fearing or planning for failure. So I just don't want to do it. Maybe you don't agree and that's okay. It's my neck that's on the line so it's my call to make.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

noog wrote:Thanks for the backup guys :). I am learning to use the Ignore button on the occasional clown as well!

Royaldude I thought about a prenup but decided against it. Thanks for the warning but to me, getting a prenup sends a message that I'm fearing or planning for failure. So I just don't want to do it. Maybe you don't agree and that's okay. It's my neck that's on the line so it's my call to make.
It's just as well. Pre-nups get thrown out in whole or part, regularly.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Damn, one person brings something positive to this site and a troll has to come in and throw something negative. Just be happy that a good guy found something good abroad.