Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Dark Theme

Philippines Visa Changes Coming In 2023

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Philippines Visa Changes Coming In 2023

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 2:46 pm
I find it a bit laughable, that we are trying to promote very remote and exotic destinations like Kiribati, or even Cambodia in the other thread, by posting the top 0.01% of women from those locations.
I'd say the average female from those places isn't too bad assuming they haven't had to spend too long in the sun and acquired that weather-beaten look.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 2:59 pm
publicduende wrote:
I find it a bit laughable, that we are trying to promote very remote and exotic destinations like Kiribati, or even Cambodia in the other thread, by posting the top 0.01% of women from those locations.
I'd say the average female from those places isn't too bad assuming they haven't had to spend too long in the sun and acquired that weather-beaten look.
I have no idea how Kiribati women look like (I did a Google search and wasn't particularly impressed), but I have always been of the opinion that Filipinas are superior to Cambodians, Vietnamese and even Thai and mainland Chinese. This, because of their more mixed gene pool. Referring to the top 10% beauty of the female population of each country, the Filipina is likely to have Chinese, Spanish and European and even middle eastern blood in her. They do tend to make for more interesting looks.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

publicduende wrote:

It's a bit as if I tried to convince people to come over to the Philippines to date beautiful girls, and posted photos of Liza Soberano or Heart Evangelista.

I think it would be more useful, if anything as a service to this forum, to post photos of *attainable* girls. Girls any (or the majority!) of us could date and woo.

That last one sort of looks like an aging Asian Transsexual.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 3:28 pm
That last one sort of looks like an aging Asian Transsexual.
LOL, Heart Evangelista is the typical high-class "Chinita" (her real surname is Ongpauco, rich Fil-chi family). Maybe that's not one of her best photos, but I find her really hot.