Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Dark Theme

Questions to weed out scammers gold diggers online dating

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Seekeruk
Freshman Poster

Questions to weed out scammers gold diggers online dating

Post by Seekeruk »

Hi guys, What are good questions to ask to sort the wheat from the chaff on online dating sites.
I am looking for my future partner, not just playing games.
I know obvious things like asking for money, sick relative etc but what other things should I watch out for.
Any advice appreciated
:D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Questions to weed out scammers gold diggers online dating

Post by Winston »

Ask her to go on webcam with you so you can see her and gauge her face and body language. Look for red flags in her behavior and body language, or signs of sincerity. Then follow your gut instinct. Vibes don't lie. Tell her you are frugal and don't like to splurge lots of money. See how she takes it. If she really likes you, she won't mind such things. Look how she dresses and what her bedroom looks like. Little things like that can say a lot. Also gauge how well she keeps her promises to show up on webcam at a certain time, etc, and see if she's flaky or reliable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Seekeruk
Freshman Poster

Post by Seekeruk »

Thanks Winston.
What are good dating sites for Asians that are in the Uk?
As COVID is stopping travel everywhere at the mo.

AveryGavin
Freshman Poster

Post by AveryGavin »

Online dating can be a tricky game, and it's crucial to weed out scammers and gold diggers. One effective approach is to ask potential partners to go on a webcam. It allows you to gauge their face and body language, looking out for any red flags or signs of sincerity. Trust your gut instincts, as vibes don't lie! It's also a good idea to discuss your frugal nature and see how they react. Pay attention to their appearance and their living environment, as these little details can reveal a lot about a person. Lastly, assess their reliability by observing if they keep their promises, like showing up on a webcam at specific times.Also, you can check if your potential second half is online somewhere. I recently stumbled across https://ehocams.com, which can be helpful in this.
Last edited by AveryGavin on May 19th, 2023, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

AveryGavin wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 4:07 am
Online dating can be a tricky game, and it's crucial to weed out scammers and goldiggers.
The scammerswill never offer to cook for you. In fact, you have a better chance of being struck by lightning.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs