Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Dark Theme

Another point about covaids

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Another point about covaids

Post by Cornfed »

Some people might be wondering why the bad guys are now admitting that their deadly faux vaccine doesn’t stop you from catching covaids. Given that they are so keen for people to be injected, you would think they would want to cover up that fact. The reason is that as vax casualties begin to mount, the only way they will be able to keep the lemmings coming is to claim the vax side effects are in fact caused by covaids, so logically they must admit that vaxed people can get covaids. They will then claim this outbreak of deadly covaids is all the more reason everyone else should get vaxed. You wouldn’t think anyone would be dumb enough to fall for this gambit, but it worked so well with the AZT-HIV hoax, where they were able to kill off millions of bug-chasing homos, junkies and disease-ridden whores (while unfortunately brutally murdering lots of innocent children as well).

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Another point about covaids

Post by Winston »

I don't get the logic of that. If u can still get covid after u get vaccinated then what would be the point? Why would anyone still consent to it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Another point about covaids

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 11:35 pm
I don't get the logic of that. If u can still get covid after u get vaccinated then what would be the point? Why would anyone still consent to it?
But that was part of what I was saying. Read it again and try to understand. edit: perhaps my writing was a bit Cornfedese in this case and you could get someone like Rock to translate it into Tinglish for you.