Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

Funny jab stories

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Funny jab stories

Post by Cornfed »

I don't know whether this guy died of the clot shot, but I'd like to think so. Ashton Carter, Secretary of Defense under Obongo, died of a heart attack at 68.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/defense ... d=92058655

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I don't know whether this hideous freak said to be a 38yo heart failure expert died of the lethal injection, but I assume so in which case it is well deserved and ironic on many levels. I'm just mad about all the resources wasted on these idiots before they were returned to the Hell from whence they came.

https://www.tctmd.com/news/lauren-gray- ... rt-dies-38

Here is another funny one. A vaxtard who was a Dem political candidate that mocked non-lemmings dies at 41.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/former-d ... lking-dog/
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

What's really funny is how the media says the doctors are always "baffled." But then with the same breath they want you to trust the "science."
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

rudder wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 8:57 am
What's really funny is how the media says the doctors are always "baffled." But then with the same breath they want you to trust the "science."
@rudder

I didn't look into this yet (but I bet the likes of Kirsch, Mercola, Malone, etc have written something), but someone with a medical background told me she knew doctors in California that will now be stripped of their medical license if they even suggest to patients that an affliction they got diagnosed with immediately following taking the covid vaccines might have been caused by the clot shots.

What also amazes me is the almost unbelievably dumb excuses the jewmedia comes up with to explain the deaths and injury: "climate change," "Christmas tree syndrome," "post-pandemic stress syndrome," "too much freedom" all being some examples I posted in the big "Risks of the covid vaccine" thread they threw out there to explain the sudden surge in premature deaths, largely from sudden heart failure.

Cornfed just posted another article in which the authors of the article blamed the deaths of young healthy children from sudden heart failure on "video games." :?

Oh, and last but not least, my very favorite one: "Mysterious particles" which have just entered the atmosphere coming from outer space, and also "mysterious particles" that have just been released from polar ice caps due to global warming. :roll: :lol: :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 21st, 2022, 4:40 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 8:29 am
Mediocre bodybuilder and pretentious blowhard Doug Brignole died yesterday. Here is a quote of his about getting the clot shot.

https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/doug-br ... -of-death/
Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fear mongers.
Oh geez, I'm not quite celebrating the deaths in the same way as Cornfed here (Fred Hiatt was an exception), but good post, LOL! :o
Brignole's logic wasn't really air-tight since correlation doesn't imply causation, but must say I have my strong suspicions he did indeed lose his bet and "die suddenly" as a result of the clotshots.
OK tagging those of us who are such ignoramuses we don't immediately believe the lamestream media's "official version" of the vaccine story, @Cornfed, @gsjackson, @Pixel--dude, @rudder, @Winston, @kangarunner, @Lucas88, @Outcast9428, @WanderingProtagonist (sorry if I missed anyone): Get a load of this:

Kirsch did a good article on Brignole, but (with due respect to the dead) the mainstream story has reached an even higher level of ridiculous slapstick idiocy: Now they're claiming that Brignole did not die from the vaccine, but from Covid!!! :o
LOL, so he gets fully vaccinated after making a lot of noise about his "challenge" to prove the vaccines are safe and goes on about how fit and competition-ready he is he's in such great shape, then he's dead within a week of getting fully vaccinated!
... but the "official version" of the story is now that Covid killed him within a week of getting fully vaccinated (not the vaccine), LOL, you can't make this !@#$ up.
Last time I heard, even the jewmedia was saying Omicron variants weren't killing vax lemmings (or the unvaccinated, since I heard those variants won't even do much unless you got vaxxed)...

Anyway, I'll leave the rest to Kirsch:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/body ... -died-less
(By the way, he links to everything I reproduced here in the substack piece, so there's references and sources for everything if you want to check the original piece.)
UPDATE 10/29/22
USAToday just claimed Brignole died from COVID by referencing the coroner’s report. That’s what it says, but I stand by my story. Doug’s girlfriend went silent when I asked about his cause of death. If it was COVID, why would she instantly stop talking? It makes no sense. The COVID we have now isn’t very deadly. And if he died from COVID they would have said this at the time he died. They didn’t. Not a single rumor claimed he died from COVID. And if you are suffering from COVID, you’d check yourself into the hospital when you have a tough time breathing. Brignole died at home as you can see from the death certificate. He may have had a positive COVID test at the time of death and the medical examiners are instructed to list this on the death certificate because the state gets more money from the federal government if you do that. So basically, nice theory, but all the other evidence isn’t consistent with the theory. I’ll be surfacing more information in the near future. I’ve ordered the death records but it will be weeks before they arrive. Isn’t it amazing how USAToday can do a fact check on his death without reviewing the source documents?

What I said was true. Doug died less than a week after his vaccine. The USA Today story is silent on that part; they don’t mention the vaccine at all. And COVID takes days to kill you. The doctors I consulted don’t know of anyone dying at home from Omicron.

If Doug died from Omicron, that would mean Doug got vaccinated, instantly developed COVID and died at home and didn’t bother going to the hospital. I don’t think so. So few people die from Omicron, Doug was already fully vaccinated which means “he cannot die from COVID” according to our health officials, and if he did die from Omicron, it would have been in the hospital since Omicron doesn’t cause “sudden death.” The USA Today “fact check” simply makes no sense.

Introduction
Have you ever wondered why nobody is talking about the date when Doug Brignole was last vaccinated? Many people know the exact date, but they refuse to disclose this. I know because I talked to his girlfriend. She clammed up when I broached the subject and won’t talk to me anymore. Now I know why.

I just found out today from someone else who knew Doug.

Here’s what I learned:

Doug was vaccinated with the latest booster less than a week before he died.

That’s why nobody is saying anything. His girlfriend knows the exact date. She’s chosen to remain silent. Why?

The Doug Brignole test case challenge
Here’s the full story on Doug’s vaccine challenge which is summarized by this tweet:

Doug said it all: WE WERE RIGHT. THE VACCINE KILLS PEOPLE.

Out of respect for Doug, people should now admit that they were misled so that other people can benefit by avoiding the government fear mongers.

Also, as I mentioned in my previous article, when someone who was recently vaccinated with the COVID vaccine dies suddenly like this, it’s at least 50X more likely it was from the vaccine that is the cause (see item #8) unless proven otherwise.

Isn’t it funny how there is never an autopsy in any of these sudden deaths where the vaccine is ruled out? There is only one pathologist in the entire US who is running these tests on people who died suddenly (Ryan Cole) and he’s implicated the vaccine in 100% of the cases he’s examined so far.

Summary
We were right. The vaccine kills people.

P.S. I updated my article about Parliament looking into the safety of the vaccine by adding what happened after Dr. Aseem Malhotra testified in Parliament. Have a look at the new additions. It’s really stunning. The new additions are at the start of the article and it’s well worth taking a look.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Julie Powell, another crazed hateful celeb branch covidian, has died after an illness precipitated by her last clot shot booster. Her tweets leading up to her being returned to the Hell from whence she came make the whole thing much more hilarious. This is why I want all you lemmings to post similar stuff here before your deaths.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... arrest-49/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Some stupid TV negro was hospitalised with blood clots after promoting the clot. You would think the genocidists would give their pets the saline. Maybe that is reserved for serving athletes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ood-clots/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another lethal injection promoting media person is down. This time it is a Canadian radio host who had a heart attack. He is still alive, but if his arteries are being blocked with fibrous growths from the jab, as seems likely, he should be safely ensconced in Hell in a short while.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... rt-attack/
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 12:52 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
October 21st, 2022, 4:40 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 8:29 am
Mediocre bodybuilder and pretentious blowhard Doug Brignole died yesterday. Here is a quote of his about getting the clot shot.

https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/doug-br ... -of-death/
Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fear mongers.
Oh geez, I'm not quite celebrating the deaths in the same way as Cornfed here (Fred Hiatt was an exception), but good post, LOL! :o
Brignole's logic wasn't really air-tight since correlation doesn't imply causation, but must say I have my strong suspicions he did indeed lose his bet and "die suddenly" as a result of the clotshots.
OK tagging those of us who are such ignoramuses we don't immediately believe the lamestream media's "official version" of the vaccine story, @Cornfed, @gsjackson, @Pixel--dude, @rudder, @Winston, @kangarunner, @Lucas88, @Outcast9428, @WanderingProtagonist (sorry if I missed anyone): Get a load of this:

Kirsch did a good article on Brignole, but (with due respect to the dead) the mainstream story has reached an even higher level of ridiculous slapstick idiocy: Now they're claiming that Brignole did not die from the vaccine, but from Covid!!! :o
LOL, so he gets fully vaccinated after making a lot of noise about his "challenge" to prove the vaccines are safe and goes on about how fit and competition-ready he is he's in such great shape, then he's dead within a week of getting fully vaccinated!
... but the "official version" of the story is now that Covid killed him within a week of getting fully vaccinated (not the vaccine), LOL, you can't make this !@#$ up.
Last time I heard, even the jewmedia was saying Omicron variants weren't killing vax lemmings (or the unvaccinated, since I heard those variants won't even do much unless you got vaxxed)...

Anyway, I'll leave the rest to Kirsch:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/body ... -died-less
(By the way, he links to everything I reproduced here in the substack piece, so there's references and sources for everything if you want to check the original piece.)
UPDATE 10/29/22
USAToday just claimed Brignole died from COVID by referencing the coroner’s report. That’s what it says, but I stand by my story. Doug’s girlfriend went silent when I asked about his cause of death. If it was COVID, why would she instantly stop talking? It makes no sense. The COVID we have now isn’t very deadly. And if he died from COVID they would have said this at the time he died. They didn’t. Not a single rumor claimed he died from COVID. And if you are suffering from COVID, you’d check yourself into the hospital when you have a tough time breathing. Brignole died at home as you can see from the death certificate. He may have had a positive COVID test at the time of death and the medical examiners are instructed to list this on the death certificate because the state gets more money from the federal government if you do that. So basically, nice theory, but all the other evidence isn’t consistent with the theory. I’ll be surfacing more information in the near future. I’ve ordered the death records but it will be weeks before they arrive. Isn’t it amazing how USAToday can do a fact check on his death without reviewing the source documents?

What I said was true. Doug died less than a week after his vaccine. The USA Today story is silent on that part; they don’t mention the vaccine at all. And COVID takes days to kill you. The doctors I consulted don’t know of anyone dying at home from Omicron.

If Doug died from Omicron, that would mean Doug got vaccinated, instantly developed COVID and died at home and didn’t bother going to the hospital. I don’t think so. So few people die from Omicron, Doug was already fully vaccinated which means “he cannot die from COVID” according to our health officials, and if he did die from Omicron, it would have been in the hospital since Omicron doesn’t cause “sudden death.” The USA Today “fact check” simply makes no sense.

Introduction
Have you ever wondered why nobody is talking about the date when Doug Brignole was last vaccinated? Many people know the exact date, but they refuse to disclose this. I know because I talked to his girlfriend. She clammed up when I broached the subject and won’t talk to me anymore. Now I know why.

I just found out today from someone else who knew Doug.

Here’s what I learned:

Doug was vaccinated with the latest booster less than a week before he died.

That’s why nobody is saying anything. His girlfriend knows the exact date. She’s chosen to remain silent. Why?

The Doug Brignole test case challenge
Here’s the full story on Doug’s vaccine challenge which is summarized by this tweet:

Doug said it all: WE WERE RIGHT. THE VACCINE KILLS PEOPLE.

Out of respect for Doug, people should now admit that they were misled so that other people can benefit by avoiding the government fear mongers.

Also, as I mentioned in my previous article, when someone who was recently vaccinated with the COVID vaccine dies suddenly like this, it’s at least 50X more likely it was from the vaccine that is the cause (see item #8) unless proven otherwise.

Isn’t it funny how there is never an autopsy in any of these sudden deaths where the vaccine is ruled out? There is only one pathologist in the entire US who is running these tests on people who died suddenly (Ryan Cole) and he’s implicated the vaccine in 100% of the cases he’s examined so far.

Summary
We were right. The vaccine kills people.

P.S. I updated my article about Parliament looking into the safety of the vaccine by adding what happened after Dr. Aseem Malhotra testified in Parliament. Have a look at the new additions. It’s really stunning. The new additions are at the start of the article and it’s well worth taking a look.
There is no evidence to say the vaccine was the cause of death
In most cases it was later revealed by the media that covid was the cause of death
Viruses are mutating all the time and some mutations make some vaccines less effective
This is why they are developing vaccines and boosters so that new versions of the vaccine can combat the mutations
Its ppl who refuse to get jabbed that are providing a free ride for the virus and also why this shit didnt end and still hasnt ended :roll:
Ppl who deny climate change and believe the earth is flat
Seriously WilliamSmith i understand vaccine hesitancy but there was plenty of proof to show the vaccine was not harmful and in rare cases produced side effects like temporary illness...
Cmon fella!!!!
Dont fall into all that evil cabal BS ur smarter than that :lol: :lol:
Ppl should be made to have one of two jabs
Either a vaccine or a jab booshka to the end of the nose
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

A tech entrepreneur has died in his sleep aged 30. It could be the clot shot or, since he was into crypto, some other kind of murder. Either way, I'm assuming it was a good thing.

https://people.com/human-interest/crypt ... roup-says/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a story to cheer up you lemmings. Untimely death is not always a bad thing. Take this vaxed country singer who died just hours after marrying an AW. His vax suicide probably saved him a world of hurt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... dding.html
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
December 1st, 2022, 10:51 am
Here is a story to cheer up you lemmings. Untimely death is not always a bad thing. Take this vaxed country singer who died just hours after marrying an AW. His vax suicide probably saved him a world of hurt.

I googled that guy. All the articles say the cause of death is unknown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

kangarunner wrote:
December 1st, 2022, 1:19 pm
Cornfed wrote:

"Unknown cause" has been the leading cause of death in Alberta province, Canada for a while now. Wonder what it can be. Well, the insurance company actuaries better start figuring it out or their companies' business models no longer work.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

gsjackson wrote:
December 1st, 2022, 5:55 pm
kangarunner wrote:
December 1st, 2022, 1:19 pm
Cornfed wrote:

"Unknown cause" has been the leading cause of death in Alberta province, Canada for a while now. Wonder what it can be. Well, the insurance company actuaries better start figuring it out or their companies' business models no longer work.
Yeah, trust the scientists that can never give us the answer.
Here's a good documentary that came out recently:
https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/Died ... -(2022):2b
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

rudder wrote:
December 2nd, 2022, 3:43 pm
Yeah, trust the scientists that can never give us the answer.
Here's a good documentary that came out recently:
https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/Died ... -(2022):2b
SPECTRE organization.....IT IS REAL.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-fo ... -real-life

Aint it suspicious how nobody aint never asked what is in the vaccines? How the public was never informed what exactly is in the vials?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.