Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

The Global Depopulation Conspiracy Theory - Paranoia or Reality?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

The Global Depopulation Conspiracy Theory - Paranoia or Reality?

Post by Winston »

I have a question about the global depopulation by the elites conspiracy theory that's been around in the conspiracy subculture for a long time now, since at least the 1980's. I don't get some things about it. If the elite wants to reduce the global population to 500 million by killing off 90 percent of the world, then:

- Why do they have suicide hotline prevention centers and suicide watch for those who tried to kill themselves? Why don't they scrap that and let those trying to commit suicide do it, to reduce the population, if that's the agenda?
- Why do they make it a law to wear seatbelts in cars to save lives? Why don't they rescind that law and let more people die? Wouldn't that better serve their agenda?
- Why have they eliminated diseases that have killed a lot of people before like typhus, small box, polio, tuberculosis, etc and increased the lifespan of the average American compared to the 1800s? Doesn't that run contrary to a depopulation agenda?
- Why would they try to kill people through vaccines? Isn't forced vaccination the hard way to do it since it requires compliance? A much easier way is to just spray something in the sky with chemtrails that will slowly kill people off. Then people will not know about it and you won't need their compliance. Or put something in the food and water that will slowly poison them to death. If I were an elite conspirator trying to kill off most of the world, that's what I'd do. Or develop nanobots to kill people without their knowing.
- Why would they engineer a mass hysteria through the media about the coronavirus pandemic and have everyone on guard against it? If I wanted to kill everyone off, I would not have the media tell people about the virus and just let it silently kill off as many as I could in silence, without media coverage, so no one is aware of it and no one guards against it. That would be the most effective way to depopulate, without the victims knowing about it, wouldn't it?
- In fact, if I were a conspirator in the elite and wanted to reduce 90 percent of the population, I'd develop a slow killing bioweapon and release it in the air using chemtrails at night when no one can see them, and let it slowly and quietly kill off the masses without the public noticing or any media coverage or alert about it. Wouldn't that be the most effective way?
- Why did they reduce the infant mortality rate that was a lot higher before the 20th Century? Wouldn't they want to keep that high to reduce the population?

So I don't get this conspiracy theory. Some of it doesn't add up. Can anyone explain? Moretorque? Neo?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Re: The Global Depopulation Conspiracy Theory - Paranoia or Reality?

Post by HappyGuy »

Well here's something from the 5G thread: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 03#p335503

Feb 17, 2020: Dr. Martin L. Pall about 5G.

65% infertility of young men in Switzerland, this technology plus environmental pollution is leading to human extinction.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am all for getting our #'s down so the ECO can recover, man has made a mess of this planet bad.... We can feed everybody and restore the planet if we all go VEGGIE but eating animals tastes too good.....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys didn't answer the questions and points in my OP. Can you do so?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 4:03 am
You guys didn't answer the questions and points in my OP. Can you do so?
Winston in the 70's they figured out we have a major problem, that is when they discovered we had triggered a mass extinction. A lot of that stuff you are posting about is profitable and the elite did not control everything in 1980 and at the speed of light like they do now with the net. Also they use the frog boiling in a pot method.

There is a major depopulation program going on now. Too late now.
Time to Hide!