Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

Anyone manage to join DIA again after being banned?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Anyone manage to join DIA again after being banned?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Date in Asia really cracked down in the last 2 years and deleted and banned tens of thousands of people including me. I have met other expats and girls too that told me they too had been banned without knowing why. I have tried unsuccessfully to join again, each time my profile is deleted the instant I join. I have tried different IP addresses, different emails, birth dates etc but it never works. So it looks like they are blocking MAC addresses too, since it's always the same laptop I use. Until I get another computer I guess they won. I spoke with another expat in the Philippines who was also banned and he had gone to great lengths to try and beat them into joining again with IP masking, but it never worked for him either.

I'm sure other members here have been banned too with no warning or reason, but has anyone managed to join again? Would love to know how you beat them, they seem pretty smart.

Yes I know, FC is much better, but DIA works, or worked for most guys too and is free.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone manage to join DIA again after being banned?

Post by Taco »

I met my wife on DIA 4 yrs ago and after receiving many graphic messages from ladyboys I guess they finally cracked down. Its not really a problem in PI you can just go to another internet café.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

How about TOR? That should work i would assume. How could they know its you if your deleting your cookies and changing ips? I heard of flash cookies maybe thats how? I think dateinasia uses phone number activation too in phil so how did you get around that?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Sounds really bad for business. Are they a paid site or do they run off advertising? Either way, it doesn't make sense. Maybe they've been hacked or have some kind of virus or poorly designed software that has a glitch in it.