Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, aka "Putin's Special Operation"

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, aka "Putin's Special Operation"

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 8:32 am
Where you at?
Drinking Amaretto and Pacharán in the Azores. I could be lying but how would I know about the uncommon beverage Pacharán? I have grown to like Pacharán and it's unique flavor.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lysychansk has apparently been liberated from the ZOG.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

They are not their liberators. They are their captors. Soon they will be slaves.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... venge.html
At least three killed and hundreds of homes wrecked in apparent Ukrainian airstrike on Russian border town Belgorod as Putin allies demand revenge for 'act of aggression'
Deadly 'Ukrainian strike' on strategic town close to Ukraine kills three overnight
At least 11 apartment buildings and 39 houses damaged, with five destroyed
'I woke up, got very scared and started screaming', one panicked resident said
Pro-Putin MP accuses Ukraine of 'aggression' and demanded 'military response'
Moscow has accused Kyiv of numerous attacks on Belgorod and other regions bordering Ukraine since Russia's February 24 invasion.
Ukraine has not claimed responsibility but has described the incidents as payback and 'karma' for Russia's actions.
Meanwhile in the Russian-occupied southern Ukraine city of Melitopol, Ukrainian forces hit a military base with more than 30 strikes on Sunday, the city's exiled mayor said in a video address on Telegram.
'The more Western weapons come to the front, the more the picture changes in favor of Ukraine.'
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Makes me laugh when people go on about how evil Putin is for invading Ukraine. It's only what the West have been doing in the Middle East for f***ing years.

Similarly with Ukraine the west started a coup and placed their little puppets in control of the government in Ukraine. Since then Ukraine has been in conflict with itself over people still speaking Russian in the Donbas region and then the Azov pro-west nationalist groups who seek to eradicate the Russian speaking Ukrainians.

This has been happening for years @Voyager1 why do you assume that Putin is the bad guy?

In truth I don't think there is a good guy in this story... just a bunch of greedy psychopaths who are willing to throw people’s lives away over f***ing dirt.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 10:35 am
Makes me laugh when people go on about how evil Putin is for invading Ukraine. It's only what the West have been doing in the Middle East for f***ing years.

Similarly with Ukraine the west started a coup and placed their little puppets in control of the government in Ukraine. Since then Ukraine has been in conflict with itself over people still speaking Russian in the Donbas region and then the Azov pro-west nationalist groups who seek to eradicate the Russian speaking Ukrainians.

This has been happening for years @Voyager1 why do you assume that Putin is the bad guy?

In truth I don't think there is a good guy in this story... just a bunch of greedy psychopaths who are willing to throw people’s lives away over f***ing dirt.
This could all be staged by the bank, Russia has been conquered long ago and so has the US. I ? what we saw in 1991. I talked to a Russian who was in the states and he who grew up their and lived their and he told me the oligarchs stole everything and nothing had changed after 1991. The theives took it all he said and left the people crumbs.
It would not surprise me if this is all fake and it's about total depopulation on a grand scale. The world is in the 6th mass exctintion some claim. I ?nd whether this was real or not but as of lately I can drive my vehicles for months and there are like no dead bugs on them and it really has me wondering if these guys are going to do like a monsterous cure of the disease. A mass sheople culling....BAHHHH
Time to Hide!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Moretorque wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 10:48 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 10:35 am

This could all be staged by the bank, Russia has been conquered long ago and so has the US. I ? what we saw in 1991. I talked to a Russian who was in the states and he who grew up their and lived their and he told me the oligarchs stole everything and nothing had changed after 1991. The theives took it all he said and left the people crumbs.
It would not surprise me if this is all fake and it's about total depopulation on a grand scale. The world is in the 6th mass exctintion some claim. I ?nd whether this was real or not but as of lately I can drive my vehicles for months and there are like no dead bugs on them and it really has me wondering if these guys are going to do like a monsterous cure of the disease. A mass sheople culling....BAHHHH
I totally agree. This could be what is going on. We know that these global elites all meet annually in Davos where they map out the future of the world. Even people who are supposed to be our enemies like Putin (although I think his invitation was revoked from their most recent meeting) and Xi Jinping of China.

Bill Gates used these meetings to run a pandemic simulation just before the covid plandemic. Companies he's shareholder in made billions from our tax paying money to develop the vaccine, billions of our money selling us the vaccine and the global elites use our taxpaying money to fund their meetings at Davos. Utter snakey cunts.

So is the war in Ukraine a war between knowing co-conspirators, or has Putin gone rogue from the global elite clique? In all honesty I think you are right and he's still part of their gang. There will be some angle behind all this, I mean aside from arms dealers getting rich from selling weapons to Ukraine.

https://youtu.be/RZol2ywFYUQ

This video shows how the Western media get arms dealers on TV to promote sending more weapons to Ukraine. A process which costs us money. That's why we're seeing the cost of everything going up. To fund their proxy war in Russia. A process which makes them rich. Good money in war.

I wonder what @flowerthief00 thinks about this since he is such an advocate of western democracy. Is this war really fought in the name of democracy? Did you get a vote on whether your country sends arms to interfere in a foreign war? Another example of how our Western democracy is nothing but a complete circus.

@Moretorque have you seen that Jimmy Dore video where he reveals that Putin actually got the okay and thumbs up from the American president at the time? I will try and find the link and post below.

https://youtu.be/Sm8QfxZ3HHw
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So we have a milestone today with the collapse of the Lysychansk pocket, the Ukrainians taking thousands of casualties and the entire LPR being liberated. I guess it is impressive that the Ukrainian forces haven't completely collapsed already, but maybe we will see that in the coming week.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 11:13 am
I wonder what @flowerthief00 thinks about this since he is such an advocate of western democracy. Is this war really fought in the name of democracy? Did you get a vote on whether your country sends arms to interfere in a foreign war? Another example of how our Western democracy is nothing but a complete circus.
Who says this war is fought in the name of democracy?

Um, Western democracy is usually understood to mean representative democracy. You vote for representatives you like and they make the policy, not you. The notion that each individual citizen would or should or even could be voting on each particular policy point is absurd. Nobody has time for that so it wouldn't even be practical. It's hard enough to get people to vote once every two years if that. It sounds like you have a misconception of what democracy is.

As for my position on Ukraine, I've never taken a position on Ukraine. From Day 1 it looked like corruption on both sides to me and a distraction from more important matters. I think Putin is an evil mother****** tho.

But it is clearly important to a lot of people. I think there's less now, but initially a majority in the US wanted the US to be supporting Ukraine--the whole world pretty much supports Ukraine, or at least opposes Putin--so if their elected representatives are supporting Ukraine then how can you complain democracy isn't working? You should ask a Biden voter what they think. Such a person, I believe, is more likely to be in favor of their country sending arms there. (I'm not, nor did I vote for the guy)
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 1:47 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 11:13 am
Who says this war is fought in the name of democracy?

Um, Western democracy is usually understood to mean representative democracy. You vote for representatives you like and they make the policy, not you. The notion that each individual citizen would or should or even could be voting on each particular policy point is absurd. Nobody has time for that so it wouldn't even be practical. It's hard enough to get people to vote once every two years if that. It sounds like you have a misconception of what democracy is.

As for my position on Ukraine, I've never taken a position on Ukraine. From Day 1 it looked like corruption on both sides to me and a distraction from more important matters. I think Putin is an evil mother****** tho.

But it is clearly important to a lot of people. I think there's less now, but initially a majority in the US wanted the US to be supporting Ukraine--the whole world pretty much supports Ukraine, or at least opposes Putin--so if their elected representatives are supporting Ukraine then how can you complain democracy isn't working? You should ask a Biden voter what they think. Such a person, I believe, is more likely to be in favor of their country sending arms there. (I'm not, nor did I vote for the guy)
And do you think Biden really represents the interests of the American people? Or Boris represents the interests of the British people? These so called leaders are worms who only serve corporate interests.

They all go to Davos every year, paid by the taxpayers, along with big "philanthropists" like Bill Gates where they get their marching orders. So the idea of a representitive democracy is just an illusion. This is the ideology they always hide behind when they are trying to push an agenda like selling billions of pounds worth of weapons to Ukraine. They all assert that this war in Ukraine is a war on democracy along with other propaganda like snooker is with Ukraine.

Bill Gates made the president of India introduce legislation which forced farmers to use Monsanto products like gmo seeds. Some couldn't afford to or refused on principle and lost their land as a result. There was a huge wave of suicides in India because of this. And guess who acquired their land afterwards? Bill Gates.

So how can anyone have any faith and defend democracy with a straight face when these "representitives" have countlessly lied and pushed legislation which makes criminals out of people for bullshit things like smoking a joint. They don't actually seek to make society better or help their countries prosper, they only want to help out their buddies. They've demonstrated this countless times with their relentless hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Even with all the corruption aside we have to accept the fact that most people are just too stooopid to be allowed to vote anyway. We need a society molded by the ideas and values of the excellent and the wise. Not a society molded by the dumb whims of the ignorant and ignoble masses of unthinking sheep. People who are just willing to conform and give up all their freedoms are just a detriment to society and don't deserve a vote.

This is why democracy doesn't work. An aristocracy would be much more successful.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 2:15 pm
And do you think Biden really represents the interests of the American people? Or Boris represents the interests of the British people? These so called leaders are worms who only serve corporate interests.
He represents the interests of his constituents, of course he does. I have a friend who campaigned hard for Biden without compensation because he believed in democracy and Biden was his guy. I remember how happy he was when the election was won, how he felt that he played a role in it, and the prevailing sentiment that democracy still works in America. What you say about democracy not working would be rightly offensive to him. (and to me) Yes, even when the representatives are corrupt, as long as they are chosen by the people through free and fair elections, because under democracy we get only the government we deserve.

So an aristocracy wouldn't be corrupt, huh? Who would the aristocracy be built around? You? I think you have some rather naive ideas in your head, but whatever. This is all very off-topic.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 4:06 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 2:15 pm
He represents the interests of his constituents, of course he does. I have a friend who campaigned hard for Biden without compensation because he believed in democracy and Biden was his guy. I remember how happy he was when the election was won, how he felt that he played a role in it, and the prevailing sentiment that democracy still works in America. What you say about democracy not working would be rightly offensive to him. (and to me) Yes, even when the representatives are corrupt, as long as they are chosen by the people through free and fair elections, because under democracy we get only the government we deserve.

So an aristocracy wouldn't be corrupt, huh? Who would the aristocracy be built around? You? I think you have some rather naive ideas in your head, but whatever. This is all very off-topic.
It isn't off topic. This is directly relatable to the conflict in Ukraine. The elites and how they create a crisis to make themselves the solution and get richer in the process. Moretorque speculated that Putin and NATO could be conspiring to create this crisis and the resulting cost of living crisis.

I would not at all be surprised if NATO have agreed with Putin to let him have Ukraine and they get Finland and Sweden. They're just dividing remaining territories between them. There is always the possibility that Putin has gone rogue and his interests are now in opposition with NATO, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was working with them. After all, he attends these meetings at Davos as well.

I was asking you as a side topic in relation to these points whether you can justify the position that democracy works in light of all the political corruption and the clear centralization of power. Obviously my position on democracy will offend you and anyone who defends it. I'm just stating the facts. Most people are too dumb to deserve a vote. And political figures are too corrupt and influenced by corporate interests for democracy to work.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If democracy is a farce, then why does CNN repeat endlessly that we have a "sacred democracy" and continually insinuate that the common people rule America and are in control of America? Isn't it annoying when CNN repeats something false endlessly? It's an insult to our intelligence, yet they still assume that everyone agrees that democracy is real and sacred and the epitome of "freedom". They always use the term "freedom and democracy" in the same breath as though they go together. Totally illogical. But they repeat it non-stop. Isn't that so friggin annoying? Especially since everyone knows by now that democracy is a farce and puppet show? Do any of you know anyone who still believes in the religion of "democracy"?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Russia is certainly making a great contribution to solving the West's Redditor problem. Nice one Vlad.

https://www.rt.com/russia/559167-ukrain ... le-strike/
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

If members what to know the reality of what’s happing on the ground for Russian troops, my Russian friend sent me videos from this channel - All is not well with moral, organisation, basic equipment, food, communication and leadership and many intercepted calls tell of massive losses with no reinforcements to replace the dead. My friend tells me the state have been trying to recruit from more affluent areas because word has spread in poorer areas that it’s a coin toss if their sons and husbands will return home alive. Bodies are being left where fall because there’s no one to collect the dead.

His friend is on front line atm and doesn’t know any soldiers who want to be there. Lots are quitting or shooting themselves in the legs etc... so they can come home.

https://youtu.be/uxnTprI5dSQ