Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

Why Eastern Europe is the Optimal HA Location - Best of both worlds, Middle ground between extremes

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Why Eastern Europe is the Optimal HA Location - Best of both worlds, Middle ground between extremes

Post by Winston »

In my assessment, Eastern Europe is the best optimal place to live for a HA destination. It is a good middle ground between extremes and has the best of both worlds, with the maximum number of advantages/benefits and the least amount of drawbacks. I say this for the following reasons:

1. It has the cultural richness and beautiful architecture of European culture, along with European style amenities and comforts, but isn't as expensive as Western Europe. Its cost of living is fairly low and reasonable.

2. The women are open, friendly and approachable, similar to Russia. And very feminine, genuine, and down to earth too. Not as westernized or feminist or snobby as Western European females.

3. It is a good middle ground between extremes. For example, between the chaotic, high petty crime, and uninhibited "anything goes" wild vibe of Russia, which can be unsafe, and the overly civilized expensive Western Europe. And it has the richness of European culture with its comforts and amenities, along with a good social vibe, along with the social openness and approachability of the women in Russia. That's the best of both worlds. So you have the comforts and benefits of Europe at a lower cost. Maximum pros with the least cons.

4. It still has clean air, good nature and open landscapes.

5. The food there is fairly healthy, organic and natural, without GMO's or preservatives. And the food is low cost too.

6. The people there are intelligent and can hold good stimulating conversations. They aren't as stupid as in Asia. When I ask them directions, they always know the way and can give step by step directions, like Americans are good at doing. They don't just point in a vague general direction like Asians do. And when I tell them I'm from America, they don't look shocked or confused like in Asia, because they a brain and can deduce that I must be Asian American, something that people in Asia cannot do for some reason.

7. The people are also similar to us in that they hate fakeness and superficiality and BS. So they are on the same page as us in that regard. They don't like saying ”I'm doing great" if its not true. And in fact in Poland they do not use the phrase "How are you?" because it forces the other to evoke a fake positive response which is unnatural and inauthentic. They prefer substance over flash, unlike Americans. But this is true for much of Western Europe too - such as in Germany, France and Spain - not just Eastern Europe.

So you see, Eastern Europe is a good middle ground between extremes, and has the best of both worlds - social life and dating with women, making friends comes naturally, it's easy to meet people and talk to strangers, it has fairly low cost of living, intelligent soulful people who can hold good conversation, and rich European culture and architecture. And unlike most HA destinations, it doesn't have many cons or disadvantages. So overall, it's a good optimal combination of things we like in a HA destination, with minimal drawbacks, at least that I can find.

So overall, it has the best combination of benefits and advantages in a HA location. The maximum numbers of pros with the least amount of cons. And is a good middle ground between East and West. That's my analysis. What do you all think?

If you were to plot all this into a business or mathematical graph on a grid, we would call it an optimal point at which one can derive maximum profit or benefit with the least amount of cost.

Next I'm going to post some messages I sent to Mr S about this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Eastern Europe has the best of both worlds and is a good middle ground between extremes

Post by Winston »

My texts to Mr S about this subject.

Mr S:

That's why I hate Philippines, it's so anti intellectual and no one challenges you to think harder. I'm sure if we were in eastern Europe our brains would be stimulated more. I think when I get back to the states I may check out some orthodox Christian churches to see how they are and make some connections.

[7/13, 7:15 AM] Winston: Yeah i told u. We really really need to move to eastern europe. Im serious! We would be a lot happier there. And the people and women we meet there would be much more likely to have a soul connection with us. Which is very important! We will never get a real soul connection in Asia. Their soul is animal group consciousness only. Aka organic portals. With hive mind. As i showed u in the links above.

Seriously we need to move to eastern europe. No more excuses. We gotta take the plunge and stop procrastinating and making excuses. if it was a matter of life or death you would find a way im sure.

See that recent video i sent you where robert mentions me and then shows photos of the girls he met in eastern europe. Its very inspiring. You can chat up girls easily anywhere there! Its the only place where white girls are very open and approachable, just as we always dreamed!

So yes! Eastern europe is still a cold approach paradise! Rocks suspicions were wrong. See roberts video and see for yourself! Plus the cultures there are intellectual and soulful!

We need to do a tour around eastern europe together! We gotta make it happen! With my russian we could make a great team and meet tons of girls. And you can finally be happy again!

[7/13, 4:52 PM] Winston: Also the girls in eastern europe try to cultivate higher intellect. So they will connect with us better.

And even if we dont find love or girlfriends in eastern europe, its still better to be in an environment and culture that you vibe with and connect with and fit in better. And has positive energy for your soul to feed off of too. In other words, food for the soul.

In contrast people in asia only live to make money and have a hive mind. How the hell are we supposed to have a soulful connection with that? Impossible.

Plus the good news for you is that eastern europeans think like you. They dont like fake bs and fake smiles and having to say "I'm doing great" if it's not true. Unlike Americans. So they think more like the way you do. Which is nice and refreshing for once.

Lots of plus and pros for going to eastern europe, as you can see. Lets stop wasting time. We are getting old.

Id love to show you around moscow and st. Petersburg too. Come on man. Life is getting to be a rut. Lets open new doors of exploration and expand to new possibilities and horizons. We men are hardwired to be explorers and seek new frontiers remember? Especially if we are white men or have european souls.

Dont u agree?

[7/13, 5:04 PM] Winston: Also the girls in eastern europe dont mind being approached or flirted with. They never see it as inappropriate or awkward. And they dont get rattled by it like you've crossed some imaginary line. Thus u never feel inappropriate or awkward about it. If they arent interested they just say so but dont make u feel like a creep or pervert for hitting on them. They just see it as a normal thing. Because over there u are allowed to be direct and upfront about your intentions.

This indicates to me that these girls have true inner strength and confidence, which is lacking in females of america and asia. And thats very refreshing of course.

[7/13, 6:03 PM] Winston: Also of course, the food in eastern europe is healthier as well. So its better for your health. And the air is cleaner as well. Many pros and pluses as i said.

[7/13, 6:03 PM] Winston: U know the term "where theres a will theres a way"? Well heres an extreme version of that.

Suppose a meteor were headed from space toward the Philippines. And it would obliterate all life in Philippines in one week. If u knew about it in advance you could for sure evacuate the country within a week, if your life depended on it. So you see you can make it happen if ur life depended on it which means it is doable after all.

[7/13, 9:40 PM] Winston: Also in eastern europe when u ask directions they give u clear step by step directions. They dont say i don't know or point you in a vague general direction like they do in Asia, which is retarded.

Also when i say im american in eastern europe they dont look confused or startled because im not white. They have a brain and can deduce that im an asian american, whereas asians are too stupid and cannot think to make such a logical deduction.

Asians are in reality animals with group soul and hive mind. No independent thought at all. We all know that. Yet no one dares to point this out openly for some reason. No one has the guts to say that except me. Even though its super obvious. Am i the bravest person in asia or what? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Eastern Europe has the best of both worlds and is a good middle ground between extremes

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Eastern Europe is my favorite region by far. However, the ordinary or "loser class" local males tend to be simps and white knights even more than Western males. This can sometimes be a bit much, but the women are as pleasant and engaging as I have experienced in the world.

I'm not so negative on Asia also. I love Japan and it is the most decent, polite, and orderly society in the world. It is a dream place for the most part.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I liked Eastern Europe a lot. My favorite place was Budapest, but I didn't get to try Slovakia (or Romania or Bulgaria). I very must want to go back there. I don't have a lot of knowledgeability on how to live there, but I think it shouldn't be overly hard to figure out (although there might be paperwork caveats that could cause snags).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 5:26 pm
Eastern Europe is my favorite region by far. However, the ordinary or "loser class" local males tend to be simps and white knights even more than Western males. This can sometimes be a bit much, but the women are as pleasant and engaging as I have experienced in the world.

I'm not so negative on Asia also. I love Japan and it is the most decent, polite, and orderly society in the world. It is a dream place for the most part.
Where in Eastern Europe is your favorite and why?

As to Japan, first of all, Japan does not represent all of Asia. It is probably the most technologically advanced and highest IQ country in Asia. They do not consider themselves superior to other Asians for no reason. Second, being clean, polite and orderly has nothing to do with being socially open or having a good social atmosphere or dating scene for men, or any of the above stuff I mentioned.

If you wanna see how stupid Asians are, go to China and ask for laundry detergent by describing it in Chinese, which I've done, like this: "Do you have that soapy thing you put into water to wash clothes?" In China, every shop owner and hotel staff cannot deduce that I am referring to laundry detergent. No joke! Seriously! Unbelievable! Even a child can deduce this, yet many mainland Chinese cannot! They gotta be dumber than bricks. Even in the Philippines, when I say it that way, the store staff know what I'm referring to! Yet Chinese cannot understand laundry detergent unless you use the exact word for it! They cannot make simple deductions. This is DUMBER than you can possibly imagine! No joke. If you don't believe me, go try it.

Also, like I said, in most of Asia, Asians cannot give you step by step directions because they cannot think conceptually. Their minds are animalistic and they can only point to one general direction. They may be good memorization machines, but that's it. They cannot think. So Asians are not as smart as Americans think, they only see the top Asians in America, but those Asians do not represent the mainstream in Asia.

Also, like I said, Asians cannot understand how non-white people can be from America. If I say I'm from America, they look confused and bewildered, like their android computer circuits have caught a logical contradiction. They cannot simply deduce that I must be Asian American, or that non-white people can be from America. But Europeans can usually figure that out easily.

Chinese also think that all fiction movies are equal and the same. Fiction is fiction and has no value or meaning. My parents think this too and cannot tell the difference between one fiction or fantasy film from another. But this is not true. There is quality fiction done well and bad fiction too. Fiction is an art form as well. And as any deep person, intellectual, artist or philosopher knows, there is deep meaning in fiction as well as truth. In "V For Vendetta", Natalie Portman said, "My father said that politicians use lies to cover up the truth. But artists use lies to tell the truth." A lot is revealed in fiction that cannot be revealed literally or directly. There is metaphor, motif and symbolism too, as well as encoded messages for the initiated. And there are cryptic clues as well. There have also been many great fiction classics throughout history that have great meaning. And many great films in the sci fi/fantasy genre as well. So Chinese are definitely wrong to believe that all fiction is meaningless and equal and the same. That's just the mark of a very small and primitive mind. Stuff like this makes me ashamed of my race.

Like I said, Asians can be dumber than you can imagine even. Don't you see that?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 12:52 pm
Like I said, Asians can be dumber than you can imagine even. Don't you see that?
The vast majority of people in the world are pretty darn dumb in my view. But what I rely upon is the fact that the top five nations in terms of average IQ (according to this site) are Asian:

Hong Kong
Singapore
South Korea
Japan
China
Taiwan

https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

There are idiots aplenty in each of these countries, especially among the lower class and villager types. However, the three Asian countries I have visited (Singapore, Malaysia, and Japan) have been more advanced and with higher social order than the Western nations I have visited. Moreover, many countries with Asian minorities tend to see these Asians move towards the top of their economic ladders in terms of income and education. The Chinese are at the top in Malaysia, Vietnam, and Singapore, the Japanese are near the top in Peru, and so forth.

I also look to the performance of Asians from these nations when they come to the United States. They tend to outperform whites by a healthy margin.

To look at it another way, the worst Asians I have ever come across in my life where downright pleasant compared with the worst whites, blacks or Latinos. This is the key point to consider.

Where we could agree is that Asians, for cultural reasons, seem to exhibit less intellectual freedom and free-flowing creativity due to the parenting styles prevalent in those cultures. But that being said, I'd rather have the offspring of "Tiger Moms" running the USA rather than the offspring of disengaged or absent parents such as we have now.

The biggest criticism I have against Asians is their tendency toward cultural insularity while in the West. I'd prefer to see multiple Jack Ma, Michio Kaku, and Gary Locke types using their talents to fix the West from what is now almost certain ruin.

The only reason EE eclipses Asia is my lack of language competence in Asia.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 16th, 2018, 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 12:52 pm
Where in Eastern Europe is your favorite and why?
Complicated question that I have never really thought deeply about. Ukraine, the Balkans, and the Caucasus, are my faves. I would say Eastern Europe is my favorite region because:

-When I walk throughout Eastern Europe, I don't feel as if I am being perceived as some potential criminal or threat. People see me and take note that I am a foreigner who is likely there for some important reason. There is a certain status conferred with being a Western expat in Eastern Europe.

-The women are better and don't view men as the enemy as is the case in the West.

-The cost of living is lower, yet services quite a bit better in many cases. A millionaire in America can live as an oligarch in Eastern Europe.

-The service industry is full of young, talented, and attractive people who speak better English than the 3rd world immigrants and ghetto monsters who work in the American service industry.

-America is a society where everyone is your rival. Women vs men, black vs white, redneck vs corporate, etc. In EE, this perpetual rivals ethic does not exist and people are simply a part of a greater social fabric. Yes, being a black foreigner CAN cause some on the lower end to see me as a rival, but it is far less prevalent than in the West.

-Food is healthier, cheaper, and in more appropriate portions than in the West.

-I am treated with due respect in EE unlike in America where people tend to be overfamiliar and informal to the point of disrespect. There are not too many "hey man" or "hey dudes" coming at me in EE.

-There are no black women. These "women" are a source of constant stress in America to the point where I try to avoid them. They try to berate, harass, and sometimes stalk black men for sport and to garner negative attention for themselves (negative attention is better than NO attention). I have piece without these "women" around me in EE.

-There is no racial caste system in EE. In America, I belong to the "black race" tribe which bestows upon me the stigma of poverty, underachievement, violence, and ignorance. In EE, the perception of me is quite the contrary. I am viewed as an honored guest of high social standing who most people are eager to please and impress.

With all these things in mind, why would I ever want to live in the USA or the West?

To make a long story short, in America, your social status as a man is determined through the lens of how society perceives you. In EE, your status as a man is determined by how and what you actually ARE.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Eastern Europe is the Optimal HA Location - Best of both worlds, Middle ground between extremes

Post by ladislav »

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Eastern Europe is the Optimal HA Location - Best of both worlds, Middle ground between extremes

Post by ladislav »

Ukraine life

this was the Crimea before March 2015
All of this has been burnt down now

Last edited by ladislav on July 16th, 2018, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate
You said: "Where we could agree is that Asians, for cultural reasons, seem to exhibit less intellectual freedom and free-flowing creativity due to the parenting styles prevalent in those cultures."

I would say that it's not about exhibiting "less intellectual freedom and free-flowing creativity", it's about having NONE at all. ZERO. ZILCH. Not just less. Go to China or Taiwan or Philippines, and you'll see what I mean. You will have an easier time finding a needle in a haystack than finding anyone who thinks outside the box or not in accordance with the hive. And those that consider themselves "rebels" do so not because of any individual consciousness, but because they want to be westernized and idolize American culture.

What parts of Asia have you been in? Only Japan? If so your opinion hardly qualifies as informed.

Also what makes you think it is due to "parenting styles"? Why not due to genetics, DNA, soul level, or group soul consciousness? Like in the organic portal theory I described in another thread?

Why does it MUST be due to parenting or culture only, as if that is a religion that cannot be challenged? @publicduende believes this too, and no matter how much evidence you give him, he still believes it, as though it were a fundamental religion to him to believe that people are all the same, and only culture and environment makes people different. That is very cultural marxist/communist BS and easy to debunk, and most forum members don't buy that either. But a few do, including you and him. Why?

Also I don't understand your last statement: "The only reason EE eclipses Asia is my lack of language competence in Asia."

What does language have to do with anything? Suppose you spoke fluent Chinese. So what? How would that turn Asian into Eastern Europe for you? That makes no sense. I speak Chinese, but I feel no soul connection with Chinese or Taiwanese at all. Me speaking their language doesn't change that one iota. They are all about making money and are very narrow minded and small minded and can only talk about simple practical things only. And they have a hive mind and essentially behave like ants and bees. Go to HK or China and you will see what I mean? Everyone scurries around quickly with no individual consciousness, like ants and bees do. Then watch an ant colony and you will see a remarkable resemblance. I know its terrible to compare people with ants, but a spade is a spade.

How does language create social connection or camaraderie if it's not there? You should know better than that. Rock said you were in the top 5 percent of smart blacks, so how can you make such big observational errors that make no sense and defy common sense?

As Ghost and I said, in Chinese countries you will ALWAYS feel like an outsider. But in Philippines, you will not, that's why it's unique in Asia.

See the link in my signature to my 70 video clips in Russia and Eastern Europe. Notice that in many of those videos, I had a language barrier with the Russian girls. However, in spite of that, we were able to have fun, camaraderie, connection, and energy. You can't get that in Asia. You know that. So again, what does language have to do with anything?

Also, if animals can communicate and bond without language, why can't we? Most language is body language anyway.

You should all know this. I shouldn't have to waste my time spelling all this out. Smart people should already know all this. There's no excuse guys.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate,
If you wanna see how dumb Asians are, check this out. lol

https://www.taiwanchlorella.com.tw/shopping.php?id=6

The thing is, when you create an account and log in as a member, you notice something very odd. The full price on all products is actually LOWER than the member price on all products! LOL. WTF? How can that be? It's totally inexplicable. What's the point of becoming a member if you have to pay MORE than the full price? Isn't the point of becoming a member so that you can pay discounted prices? LOL. Very odd. A lot of things in Asia are weird like that and make no sense.

Also look at the English version of their site. It's very limited and non-functional. You can't place an order on it. I guess they won't want English speakers ordering from their site. What kind of business does that? lol. Very bizarre and illogical, as well as inconsiderate and unprofessional.

http://taiwanchlorella.com/

@momopi and @Rock can you explain? Or email them and ask them? I gotta hear their explanation for this one. lol. I don't think logic alone can explain this one. Here's their email: webmaster@taiwanchlorella.com.tw

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@ladislav
Thanks for those videos. I can think of two disadvantages in Ukraine that I saw.

First, the militia police always check your passport. They hope you don't have it so they can ask you for a bribe. That gets annoying after a while, especially if they keep singling you out cause you're Asian. I don't know if white foreigners experience that too. But it becomes like harassment after a while when every cop targets you. It happens in Russia too.

Second, as a foreigner you are not allowed to count your money or argue with them if they overcharge you or want to rip you off. It's considered bad behavior there. Of course, they are allowed to count their money, but you are not if you are a foreigner. It's a double standard, and it's rude and imposing for them to FORCE this double standard onto you without your permission. It's inconsiderate too. This means if a taxi driver or restaurant wants to overcharge me, they will look at me with disgust if I protest it, as if I'm breaking a behavior rule. I have to stand tough and be like Chuck Norris to not let it get to me. But not every guy can get tough with them like that and stand their ground.

Third, the women there also expect a foreign man to never count money and not mind if he gets ripped off or overcharged. And many women also expect a man to be generous to her, for no reason other than she has a p***y. So they expect you to be generous to all women, even if they have not earned your generosity or proven themselves worthy of it. In my book, a woman has to earn generosity from a man by proving herself worthy of it. It's not a free gift just because she has a p***y. So my principles and theirs will likely conflict and cause tension and argumentation.

Moreover, they will also try to shame me for it if I violate their expectation, by calling me "greedy". And making it look like I like to make a fuss about the money, when in reality it is THEY who are making a fuss about the money, because they are trying to force me to be generous, and not respecting my right to decide how I want to spend my money, which is common sense in America, but over their heads for some reason. Furthermore, it contradicts the Ukrainian belief that the man is the leader and should be in charge, because if he is in charge, then he should decide how to best spend his money and when to splurge and when not to. He should be the one to use his wisdom and judgment on those manners, and they should respect that, but unfortunately many women don't. Hence it contradicts their family values that the man is the leader and in charge.

rainbanz
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanz »

You are very inconsistent about your words and actions Winston, it sad to say that you are a miserable person.. Nothing makes you happy other than bashing other countries... Good luck, Russia and Ukraine is very intellectual, but its not so easy to get girls and get laid quick. You must be in a wrong crowd when you're in Philippines.

Again, I say this to you Winston... Your statements, are very inconsistent and inaccurate for the most part.
rainbanz
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanz »

Its not so easy to get girls in Russia, unless if they really like you very well.. Russian women are not just for money, but for there happiness.. How do I know, I do have a Russian girl friend. Maybe they think your greedy cause you tummy is so fat like a pillow...

Wondering if I could sleep on it
rainbanz
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanz »

and I thought, you have a wife and a baby Winston? How inconsistent are you, still posting how beautiful girls are in Eastern Europe? Do you ever taste your words first before you even spit it out to others? I wonder why your partner will think all of these, she may think your very unstable, unreliable, and unfaithful person... oh I almost forgot, you must have OCD... ok I can understand..