Winston, Ever Thought About Hiring a Cook?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Winston, Ever Thought About Hiring a Cook?

Post by Fenix »

You say the food in the Philippines sucks right? All the money you spend on food there, you could hire a cook for the same price or less. You can find recipes and your cook can cook them for you? Shit, your cook could even be your sex toy or something. You win, man! I think paying her 10 dollars in Philippine pesos (438 pesos) would be cool. Locals make $6 a day right?

Ever thought about hiring a cook instead of wasting money on food at restaurants or buying food at the store.

Consider this! Let me know what you think!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston, Ever Thought About Hiring a Cook?

Post by Winston »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:You say the food in the Philippines sucks right? All the money you spend on food there, you could hire a cook for the same price or less. You can find recipes and your cook can cook them for you? Shit, your cook could even be your sex toy or something. You win, man! I think paying her 10 dollars in Philippine pesos (438 pesos) would be cool. Locals make $6 a day right?

Ever thought about hiring a cook instead of wasting money on food at restaurants or buying food at the store.

Consider this! Let me know what you think!
Yeah I have. It might be hard to find a cute cook though. The thing is, they don't know how to cook vegetarian. It'd just be simple tasteless vegetables and tofu. I don't know how to teach them either. And Dianne doesn't want me to do that either. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne