Attn Winston: HA New Rules Draft

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Enstate Rules?

Aye
63%
Nay
38%

Total votes: 24
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

GuitarGuy996 wrote:IS THERE ANY SANITY LEFT ON THIS f***ing FORUM???????

A white nationalist? How do you even know what my race is dumbfuck?

And what I really want to know is..

HOW AM I A NATIONALIST IF I LEFT AMERICA FOR INDIA?

Ahh yes, logic is not necessary. You are a troll who thrives off getting a rise out of people. Winston will keep you on in the name of "free speech", yet will delete any post I make regarding starting a new forum.

This forum has finally showed it's true colors.
There are plenty of white racists who "leave America" since they feel their "white rights" have been infringed upon. There are also plenty of racist whites who move to other countries and have intercourse with non-white females in said countries.

In fact, slave masters right here in AMERICA used to have intercourse with slaves from time to time. Both male and female.

Well, you can always LEAVE. As you said you would do about an hour or so ago. :D
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Sir, may I ask why you are on happier abroad? What do you hope to accomplish here?
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

GuitarGuy996 wrote:Sir, may I ask why you are on happier abroad? What do you hope to accomplish here?
Why I am here is, quite frankly, none of your business. You're not an employer and this isn't a job application. Mind your business and stop nagging.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Ok, cool, fair enough. Stop calling me a white nationalist mangina.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

I think the flamers and those who repeatedly insult and attack others need to be banned. It's the pattern that matters, not one or two occasions of squabbles with another board member. On the other hand, we don't want trigger happy mods. It should be a loosely moderated forum allowing only for the extreme offenders to be banned. In most forums that's probably about 5-10% of the members. I agree that quality over quantity is needed for board ligitimacy and growth. It only takes a few hate mongers to trash a forum's reputation.

Winston, don't be too afraid to ban. It's necessary to take out the trash once in a while. The repeat offenders who do nothing more than hate and attack need to go. Send them a few warnings first to be fair. But do it. I'm not sure you need a mod since you are on here so much. I think mods are necessary for more tightly controlled forums. But given this is a much more lenient less controlled forum, it's easy to spot the worst offenders yourself and ban them. Not hard to do.

There is absolutely no reason to keep around those who attack, insult and hate on other board members. Free speech and being politically incorrect are all ok, but not personal attacking. That's my 2 wons worth.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

No need to worry. When the new site is up, all issues will be solved.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

steve55 wrote:I think the flamers and those who repeatedly insult and attack others need to be banned. It's the pattern that matters, not one or two occasions of squabbles with another board member. On the other hand, we don't want trigger happy mods. It should be a loosely moderated forum allowing only for the extreme offenders to be banned. In most forums that's probably about 5-10% of the members. I agree that quality over quantity is needed for board ligitimacy and growth. It only takes a few hate mongers to trash a forum's reputation.

Winston, don't be too afraid to ban. It's necessary to take out the trash once in a while. The repeat offenders who do nothing more than hate and attack need to go. Send them a few warnings first to be fair. But do it. I'm not sure you need a mod since you are on here so much. I think mods are necessary for more tightly controlled forums. But given this is a much more lenient less controlled forum, it's easy to spot the worst offenders yourself and ban them. Not hard to do.

There is absolutely no reason to keep around those who attack, insult and hate on other board members. Free speech and being politically incorrect are all ok, but not personal attacking. That's my 2 wons worth.
I agree with all of this.

And a few public warnings would probably straighten some people up, avoiding the necessity of banning in some cases.

Wisnton, apply that brainpower of yours, analyze who here would make a good mod, then make it so.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FreeYourMind wrote:yeh, they're hilarious, they're also the same person. Winston is so lazy he won't even check their IPs to see if they're the same person or not. They both joined close together, both post all day long in between hits off the crack pipe, both write in the same type of crude and rude black supremacist jargon where he who shouts the loudest is right, and both support each other. Hmmm. But the site owner of course has no interest in investigating the obvious. Nothing to see here, move along, let's have more posts about Winston's new clothes and Winston's personality defects, and Winston's partying lol.
I did check their IP's. They don't match.

Anyway, this is really getting out of hand. I will issue warnings to the core troublemakers. As I understand it, they are:

Blue Murder
OutsideoftheBox
PeterAndrewNolan
BoycottAmericanWomen

Any more?

The rule will be simple: Stop the attacks and name calling. Debating issues is allowed, but personal attacks and insults need to be kept down, not spun out of control.

After the warnings are issued, anyone who violates this simple rule will get a temporary ban of 3 days. The next violation will result in a permanent ban.

In the meantime, I will figure out who to appoint as moderator.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I've issued the following warning by PM to the following posters:

- Blue Murder
- OutsideoftheBox
- BoycottAmericanWomen
- PeterAndrewNolan
Dear Reported Troublemaker,
Due to multiple complaints that your posts have contained too many attacks and insults, I have been forced to issue this warning. Debating issues is ok. But excessive name calling has got to be curbed. Many people are hammering me to do something about it and threatening to leave. So I have no choice but to issue warnings to you and the other trouble makers.

So please STOP the insults and name calling. It is ok to debate issues. But calling everyone names or attacking anyone who disagrees with you or doesn't support your cause is out of hand. It's got to stop. So please STOP.

After this warning, if you continue to issue attacks and name calling, you will receive a temporary ban. The second strike will result in a permanent ban.

Do you understand? Please respond and confirm that you will cease the attacks and name calling.

Thanks,
Winston
Note the date and time on this post. If any of the above posters violate this rule AFTER the time and date of this post, please report it to me by PM, and include the URL of the post as well. Bans will be issued upon review.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are the only rules I think we need:

- No excessive insults, name calling or attacks. Debates and disagreements are ok. Occasional feuds are ok, natural and to be expected, until it gets out of hand or excessive.

- No Discrimination. We do not discriminate here. Anyone, male or female can positively contribute to the forum as long as you are not a troll (which should be obvious to posters/mods).

There are a few more though. I wrote up a list of basic forum rules in the Announcements board before. See here:

viewtopic.php?t=12500

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Note: Just to state for the record though, one insult or name calling does not result in a strike or violation, since those things are natural and normal. It's when it gets excessive and out of hand, that it results in a strike or warning.