man-faces-jail-for-laughing-too-loud-in-his-own-home

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

man-faces-jail-for-laughing-too-loud-in-his-own-home

Post by Johnny »

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

That is screwed up.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: man-faces-jail-for-laughing-too-loud-in-his-own-home

Post by marklambo »

Johnny wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/us-ma ... ome-339468

Land of the free my a**
wow, so ridiculous! This country gets worse and worse. Our freedom is stripped away each and every year. We're all just prisoners in a gigantic jail cell called America.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

He was not arrested for laughing but for disturbing the peace. If you play music too loud in your house so as to disturb the neighbors, you will also be cited.

The article makes it look as if it was for laughing but it must have been so loud as almost be considered shouting out of the window of your home. Which will disturb the neighborhood.

I hate noisy neighbors that do not let me sleep or do my work at home. Dunno about jail but they need to be disciplined.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Schiavelli was chortling because he says his neighbor often taunts him due to his disability - and his best defense is to laugh him off.

WOW! Not only is our society insensitive to disabilities, but we solve the problems by calling the COPS and sending him to jail.

This passive-aggressive crap in America is getting out of hand. People are so hateful towards other.

The constant latter climbing attitude has ripped apart families and destroying "common ground" among men.

Solution = Go abroad for your own mental health
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Schiavelli was chortling because he says his neighbor often taunts him due to his disability - and his best defense is to laugh him off.
WOW! Not only is our society insensitive to disabilities, but we solve the problems by calling the COPS and sending him to jail.

This passive-aggressive crap in America is getting out of hand. People are so hateful towards each other.

The constant latter climbing attitude has ripped apart families and destroys "common ground" among men.

It's one huge dick measuring contest to see who "gets lucky" enough to bang a sloppy 6 with entitlement issues and an extra 15 lbs.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gibraltar wrote:It's one huge dick measuring contest to see who "gets lucky" enough to bang a sloppy 6 with entitlement issues and an extra 15 lbs.

Yes, the best solution is to go overseas. The picture below spells it out perfectly! :lol:

Image[/img]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."