Man has a 10 year relationship with a sex doll

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Raffie wrote:If the doll was American made, his relationship would have not last 6mo.

Probably made in China, India or Mexico.
Hahahahahaha!

Very good joke dude!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

SilverEnergy wrote:
Raffie wrote:If the doll was American made, his relationship would have not last 6mo.

Probably made in China, India or Mexico.
Hahahahahaha!

Very good joke dude!
LMFAO! Too damn funny! I don't understand guys who go this far! It's kind of a good thing these men are showing this to the public because it is clear proof of how bad the dating scene really is in America! Still, I would not resort to this by blowing thousands of dollars on a doll. I'd rather take the chance of blowing that money on a far away trip far away from America to meet actual better women far from the West because I'm very positive the thousands I would spend on the trip would be very well worth my time! I would not blow money on a lifeless doll just because I'm sick of these Ameriskanks. :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

These poor lonely guys in the Anglosphere can get so desperate that they resort to ... goats? :twisted:

http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/10 ... with_goat/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -goat.html
Defending, Anne Ellery told the court Newman's actions were a "symptom of isolation rather than depravity".

Miss Ellery said: "This is a young man suffering from isolation. His understanding of what happened is unknown to him.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

I recall in an old Robert Heinlein novel a quote: "Sex should be friendly, otherwise stick to mechanical toys."

Maybe this guy's idea isn't so far-fetched and pathetic after all. At least he won't be putting up with a feminazi bitch, go through a messy divorce and lose all his assets.

There was a recent Dilbert cartoon where Dilbert was on a date with a woman who wondered why have a man around when she has all these devices to do everything for her. He showed up at work with a fembot.

The Japanese, not surprising with 40-50% of marriages are sexless because the men can't deal with feminazi women, are developing fully functional programmable fembots, possibly ready within the next 20 years. Why have the real thing when you can have a more cooperative and compliant fembot who will, as programmed, please, satisfy and make happy?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MJay1978 wrote: It's kind of a good thing these men are showing this to the public because it is clear proof of how bad the dating scene really is in America!
The last thing I'd want is to get on national television and tell the world about this scenario. You do realize that someday, if he loses his current job, that he may be screwed for life. It doesn't take much for a person to get rejected for a job, esp if he's known to have a hobby like this. In all honestly, I wish that DaveCat had kept his personal life to himself. If he'd shown up at a job interview at a client site, and the customer asked if I knew about him, I'd tell the client that I was taking the fifth amendment.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.