Are the views here too biased?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Are the views here too biased?

Post by chanta76 »

If you scan the threads here there is a common theme.
All western women are bad. Foreign women are better.
America is too superficial. Foreign country is better .
American men have no rights...as if this implies that in a foreign country you would have better rights.

Or the questions like...
Do Asian girls like black guys? Do russian girls like Asian guys? Do white guys have a chance with so-so? Can I get laid overthere? etc.etc..

You get my drift. Why do I post here? I first heard of Winston years ago and as a fellow Asian man I understand how tough it was to date in America. I attributed to American racism in the dating field and felt compassion to Winston and was rooting for him when he moved to Russia. But Winston...as we know things did not work out in Russia and landed in the Philippines. I just found Winston to be at lost with himself.

Don't get me wrong...I mean I understand for most of the guys on this site it's about p***y or living the easy life. I mean your choice in how you want to live it. But that question the quality of the posters here . I mean I meet white guys or black guys here in the states that are super successful with American women and are happy about it so the question is it that American women are all at fault and as we as men take no responsibility?

I guess I sometimes find the views here too extreme...I mean to some extent I kind of understand and I try to be compassionate but when I read about threads about how a guy in the states had a hard time dating in USA and goes to Asia and decides to brag about his active sex life and see the women nothing more but p***y ( and half the girls he slept with are bar girls by the way) it just feels lowbrow.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

It would be nice for the forum to get back to HAPPIER ABROAD. But so long as Winston is writing random stuff about dogs and moon landings I guess it will always attract a random crowd.

I'm done with travelling until my current job goes bad (which could be in one week or one decade's time), but I'd sure like to hear of other people's adventures!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

63% of Black Men are single, including myself.

As I have said more often lately, I haven't struggled nearly as much as some people on this forum.

That said, age become a problem.

Sure men who meet certain criteria are successful with American women -

1) Make 50K or more, the appearance of a good wage earner/high paying position with potential
2) Be reasonably attractive. Men that wear Uniforms for work is usually a plus with women, especially Police and Fire.

Most of these things, along with a solidly written profile on any of the popular dating sites, you will get dates. If you're not painfully shy, you shouldn't have any problems in social settings either.

As I have said before, I along with many men, especially Black men who are near the bottom of income earners have been priced out of the market.

So what do you do if you're over 40 and don't earn much money? Committing suicide is an option but not reversible I don't recommend it.

Feminist in America would say go down market, without directly telling you of course. What is down market? -

1) Women over 35, all women...
2) Women with children
3) Women who are overweight, 30%+ Body Fat
4) Some combination of any of those three

If you're under 30 and aren't one of these dudes looking for a virgin, you guys know who you are, then stop being a video game playing, anti-social, introvert. Or at least cut back on one of these to appear NORMAL to everybody else. Also get into shape. Nobody likes a guy that's too skinny or a guy that's too fat.

If you're tongue tied around women, you might wanna invest in a PUA bootcamp. Though the point of PUA is stupid, it will give guys with no confidence some and also help them talk to women in general.

Of course if all else fails, sell all your worldly possessions; take that money and buy a one-way ticket to PH.... Some girl will want you there, I can guarantee it.

In Latin America and Eastern Europe you need to be the man. If you don't have money, have an idea how you'll make money. If you have money don't be a tightwad; you can be nice to ladies without offering them shopping sprees. If they ask for money at any point and time, DROP HER!

I know some guys get caught up in "Will X talk to X and is X country friendly to people that look like me.

The answer is YES and YES. As long as you're not a douche bag, asshole, you'll be fine. Some men will have to work harder than others to get what they want.

Truth be told you need to meet/talk too lots of women and be on the ground at some point. Don't play around talking to women online. Only do that a few weeks before you intend to be in her country or her town. Otherwise you're just spinning your wheels...
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Opinions tend to be biased, that's a fact of life and not the main issue here. The problem with the forum is that too many repetitive threads are being created, asking the same repetitive questions over and over again, ad nauseum.

I'd prefer if specific discussion topics are placed in specific threads. If someone creates a new thread with a repetitive question or discussion, the post should be redirected to the proper thread, and the poster should be reminded to READ the thread for their answers. If a thread becomes too large, then it can be closed/archived and a new thread is opened.

For commonly asked questions, we could write FAQ's and sticky them on top of a discussion area. Newbies can be directed to read the FAQ before asking questions. This would reduce the overall post count and hopefully, improve the quality of individual postings.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Obviously guys who are happy at home won´t post here. It´s a no brainer. Look at it this way: This is positive version of "puahate" site. Thing could be worse. I am also getting older so Ph becomes more interesting every day. That´s how life goes. At least Winston wants to go after the big fish which is white long legged china girls. He needs some time to concentrate his chi for the action.lol.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Billy wrote:Obviously guys who are happy at home won´t post here. It´s a no brainer. Look at it this way: This is positive version of "puahate" site. Thing could be worse. I am also getting older so Ph becomes more interesting every day. That´s how life goes. At least Winston wants to go after the big fish which is white long legged china girls. He needs some time to concentrate his chi for the action.lol.
No Winston needs to get serious about this website and this forum. There is ton more he could be doing to drive people to this blog....

If he had more money and got serious about his shape/body image getting a tall White skinned Chinese/Japanese girl would not be an issue.

His problem is he is like every other Asian guy I have known pretty much. Asian women can get that all day every day from there own men, what makes you a cut above?

NOTHING!

I sort of didn't address bias because my mind was somewhere else. Of course there's bias, normalcy bias is one of my biggest issues with people in America.

There is nothing NORMAL going on in this country, they are trying hard to make some things the new normal however.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

chanta76 wrote:If you scan the threads here there is a common theme.
All western women are bad. Foreign women are better.
America is too superficial. Foreign country is better .
American men have no rights...as if this implies that in a foreign country you would have better rights.

Or the questions like...
Do Asian girls like black guys? Do russian girls like Asian guys? Do white guys have a chance with so-so? Can I get laid overthere? etc.etc..
xiongmao wrote:It would be nice for the forum to get back to HAPPIER ABROAD. But so long as Winston is writing random stuff about dogs and moon landings
There is a limit to how many times you can talk about the same things over and over before people get tired of it. After all of these years that point has been reached by a lot of guys, there is constant grumbling here about the repetition. My guess is that Winston constantly submits all those other things to generate activity, which is needed on a forum.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson