You have until you are 24 to enjoy love dating and sex.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

You have until you are 24 to enjoy love dating and sex.

Post by Bstyle »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: Bstyle also brings up a good point that I feel that your best bet for finding love is probably going to be found within a western country because the women here in the west are raised on the concept of finding and falling in love above all else, where as in the east, young girls are coaxed to chose mates and marry more out of pragmatic and practical reasons (i.e, poverty).

That said, I think any mans best chance of finding love is those critical 4 to 8 years between high school and college. That's when you have the highest chance of finding a girl who is still a virgin, she's young and healthy, and she's not bitter or jaded from years of being pumped and dumped. You get a young girl like that, and you're her 1st for everything, the bond created is nothing like later on in your life when you meet women who 28 and over.
I am afraid NorthAmericanGuy is right about everything he has said in this quote. Your best chance of finding love as well as enjoying sex with a girl that's into you is in a western country and while you are in high school and university. Girls that age just want an attractive guy their own age to be with. They're far more sexual and open at that age too. They actually have a sex drive and are willing to try new things. Then after they're done with university they've already been with a bunch of guys, develop the jaded attitude about guys that NorthAmericanGuy mentions and they only care about their career and finding a guy with a high income, a nice house and who can be a father for the children she wants or already has. Sex and romance seem to be the last things on their mind.

In Asia women seem to have this jaded attitude even from a young age. They don't seem interested in guys sexually, they just want to mooch off of guys for the most part, at least in the poorer parts of Asia, I can't speak for countries like Japan or Singapore. The dating life I had in Asia was pathetic to the dating life I had in America when I was in high school and university. The guys who like dating in Asia seem to be the ones who were desert dicks in university. Those guys seem impressed with cheap p4p and they don't seem to mind a woman mooching off them as long as they're getting laid every now and then because they never had anything before. For guys who experienced a dating life in university though, Asia is a major downgrade. You can't compare a young tight 20 year old girl that's sexually attracted to you to p4p or some frigid mooching poor girl in Asia. They're not even in the same ballpark pal.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: You have until you are 24 to enjoy love dating and sex.

Post by nicho12 »

Bstyle wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote: Bstyle also brings up a good point that I feel that your best bet for finding love is probably going to be found within a western country because the women here in the west are raised on the concept of finding and falling in love above all else, where as in the east, young girls are coaxed to chose mates and marry more out of pragmatic and practical reasons (i.e, poverty).

That said, I think any mans best chance of finding love is those critical 4 to 8 years between high school and college. That's when you have the highest chance of finding a girl who is still a virgin, she's young and healthy, and she's not bitter or jaded from years of being pumped and dumped. You get a young girl like that, and you're her 1st for everything, the bond created is nothing like later on in your life when you meet women who 28 and over.
I am afraid NorthAmericanGuy is right about everything he has said in this quote. Your best chance of finding love as well as enjoying sex with a girl that's into you is in a western country and while you are in high school and university. Girls that age just want an attractive guy their own age to be with. They're far more sexual and open at that age too. They actually have a sex drive and are willing to try new things. Then after they're done with university they've already been with a bunch of guys, develop the jaded attitude about guys that NorthAmericanGuy mentions and they only care about their career and finding a guy with a high income, a nice house and who can be a father for the children she wants or already has. Sex and romance seem to be the last things on their mind.

In Asia women seem to have this jaded attitude even from a young age. They don't seem interested in guys sexually, they just want to mooch off of guys for the most part, at least in the poorer parts of Asia, I can't speak for countries like Japan or Singapore. The dating life I had in Asia was pathetic to the dating life I had in America when I was in high school and university. The guys who like dating in Asia seem to be the ones who were desert dicks in university. Those guys seem impressed with cheap p4p and they don't seem to mind a woman mooching off them as long as they're getting laid every now and then because they never had anything before. For guys who experienced a dating life in university though, Asia is a major downgrade. You can't compare a young tight 20 year old girl that's sexually attracted to you to p4p or some frigid mooching poor girl in Asia. They're not even in the same ballpark pal.
I would rather have a girl mooch off me while giving me regular sex than paying alimony and child support for 18 years and beyond while not getting any sex
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Post by mahadeveshwara »

Love and romance are more or less modern inventions and impractical ideals. That is why practical arrangements have been pretty much the norm across the globe for much of history. In Sanskrit there is no word for romantic love, only lust, or variations of it, pleasure. So in that tradition they would say that in the west we dress it up as being more than what it is.

There are plenty of people who have led perfectly fulfilling and balanced lives with partners, without their partners being completely gaga over them. Of course the culture needs to support this arrangement. Romantic love tends to fade anyway in relationships, so it's unrealistic to expect it to remain for many years. Failure to understand this concept has led to the breakup of so many families in the West.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Bstyle wrote:In Asia women seem to have this jaded attitude even from a young age. They don't seem interested in guys sexually, they just want to mooch off of guys for the most part, at least in the poorer parts of Asia, I can't speak for countries like Japan or Singapore. The dating life I had in Asia was pathetic to the dating life I had in America when I was in high school and university. The guys who like dating in Asia seem to be the ones who were desert dicks in university. Those guys seem impressed with cheap p4p and they don't seem to mind a woman mooching off them as long as they're getting laid every now and then because they never had anything before. For guys who experienced a dating life in university though, Asia is a major downgrade. You can't compare a young tight 20 year old girl that's sexually attracted to you to p4p or some frigid mooching poor girl in Asia. They're not even in the same ballpark pal.
Let's ask the ladies of Japan what they think. :D
For some women, husband's death like a breath of fresh air
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Post by mahadeveshwara »

So far I have heard conflicting things about places like Thailand and the Philippines. Some people say that you will be like a god there if you are an average to above average American, and some people say that it's all p4p and gold diggers and scammers. Does it just depend on who you are or what's the deal???
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

mahadeveshwara wrote:So far I have heard conflicting things about places like Thailand and the Philippines. Some people say that you will be like a god there if you are an average to above average American, and some people say that it's all p4p and gold diggers and scammers. Does it just depend on who you are or what's the deal???
For Thailand as my experience tell me,it can both.
You can be a god there if you are average or above and be an ambulant ATM also.
They are not fixed line for the case you take.
The only definite thing i know without any doubt is that it's way better than any Western country for me.
I really enjoy the freedom Thailand can give me..no western raised women would be able to be on par with Thai women in general.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I've been in love a good four times since I was 24. Some were short-term romances, but two were multi-year relationships. Three out of four were not with typically Westernized women, however. One was a second-gen Filipino immigrant, two I met overseas, with only the last being a Westernized American woman.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Getting a girl in college is harder than climbing Mt. Everest. At least the latter is a linear process that can be learned.

Imagine being on campus for the first time, wide-eyed and in your physical prime, only to be swiftly rejected by any every girl you try to talk to. I was a decent looking 18-21 year old, but girls treated me like I was an 80 year old man.

High school's slightly better. At least there an average guy can find a gawky 14 year old who wants to date an older guy. Problem is what you do when she fills out and all the pretty boys come sniffing.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Bstyle wrote:In Asia women seem to have this jaded attitude even from a young age. They don't seem interested in guys sexually, they just want to mooch off of guys for the most part, at least in the poorer parts of Asia, I can't speak for countries like Japan or Singapore. The dating life I had in Asia was pathetic to the dating life I had in America when I was in high school and university. The guys who like dating in Asia seem to be the ones who were desert dicks in university. Those guys seem impressed with cheap p4p and they don't seem to mind a woman mooching off them as long as they're getting laid every now and then because they never had anything before. For guys who experienced a dating life in university though, Asia is a major downgrade. You can't compare a young tight 20 year old girl that's sexually attracted to you to p4p or some frigid mooching poor girl in Asia. They're not even in the same ballpark pal.
That's just sick!

See...it isn't always Asian men's fault for the way Asian women act; many times, Asian females can be just as manipulative, evil and entitled as Western women...or worse!

I'm glad even some of the foreigners are 'calling-out' the behavior of Japanese women, instead of the usual Asian male bashing on these kinds of articles. ...
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I sometimes wonder where the hell everyone got the idea philippines is a dating paradise. its a boost for sure cause i got laid which was impossible before but its certainly not a paradise. paradise would imply 7+ hot girls are throwing themselves at you with ease at your sight. lol
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

mahadeveshwara wrote:Love and romance are more or less modern inventions and impractical ideals. That is why practical arrangements have been pretty much the norm across the globe for much of history. In Sanskrit there is no word for romantic love, only lust, or variations of it, pleasure. So in that tradition they would say that in the west we dress it up as being more than what it is.

There are plenty of people who have led perfectly fulfilling and balanced lives with partners, without their partners being completely gaga over them. Of course the culture needs to support this arrangement. Romantic love tends to fade anyway in relationships, so it's unrealistic to expect it to remain for many years. Failure to understand this concept has led to the breakup of so many families in the West.
Love isn't an invention. If you aren't capable of love and only want sex don't accuse everyone else of being incapable of it.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Oh yeah because some stupid link on Japan today really reflects Japanese society. If you have even been on Japan today you will realize how stupid and how much BS that isn't true is on it.
Japanese women divorce their husbands at a much lower rate than women in white countries. This is a statistical fact.

How about you idiots actually go to Japan for god sakes. I have been there myself and you are all wrong. They aren't man hating feminists that have no sexual interest in men. What kind of crap are you people reading.
In reality women of Japan are far better than women in countries like the USA, UK, Australia and even many European countries.

This site seems full of people that base the world on stupid articles they read on the internet. If you are going to believe the articles on the internet then I guess all Japanese men are rapists that get women on the train. Yet in reality once again the rape rate in Japan is lower than actually every white country there is.

Even the title of the thread is absolutely stupid.
Asian women are actually known to sexually please men more often than white women are. Maybe none of you have ever been with an Asian woman or you are just ugly.

Also Japan today is a western site about Japan and you will find that most of the time it's negative towards Japan and tries to get the most unusual or controversial stories and use them.
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Post by mahadeveshwara »

Zionosis wrote:
mahadeveshwara wrote:Love and romance are more or less modern inventions and impractical ideals. That is why practical arrangements have been pretty much the norm across the globe for much of history. In Sanskrit there is no word for romantic love, only lust, or variations of it, pleasure. So in that tradition they would say that in the west we dress it up as being more than what it is.

Love isn't an invention. If you aren't capable of love and only want sex don't accuse everyone else of being incapable of it.
Lol you obviously understood nothing of what I said. What the f.cuk do you know about me that you can talk about me like you know me punkass
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

mahadeveshwara wrote:
Zionosis wrote:

Lol you obviously understood nothing of what I said. What the f.cuk do you know about me that you can talk about me like you know me punkass
Think what you want kid. If you aren't capable of love then I feel sorry for you. It's not some made up belief. It's in fact an evolutionary necessary thing for the males to protect their partner. It's not a modern invention. Marriage is a modern invention that is true but love isn't. Love is a legitimate scientific fact and and many chemicals in the human body have been linked to it like Endorphins, oxytocin, Vasopressin.
You obviously just have a lower understanding of it. Some people are less capable of love than others but they are all still capable of it to some extent.

You sound like someone who is butthurt and making excuses for your failure such as love being an invention or many other obviously desperate attempts to push the blame off yourself and onto something else.
Seems quite a few on here and other sites do the same. Make absurd claims because they can't accept that they are the failure and the common denominator.