Do you believe in looks theory, LMS, F.A.C.E., hypergamy?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fal
Freshman Poster

Do you believe in looks theory, LMS, F.A.C.E., hypergamy?

Post by fal »

Or are you blue pill?

I will be brief. Not a troll btw. Tell me if this has been posted before.

ATTRACTION:

Do most guys here believe that as long as you are confident and have good personality, women will be begging to sleep with you - begging - no matter how average looking or below average looking you are?

Or do you believe that women are generally attracted to signs of masculinity (jawline, prominent chin, tall stature), fertility and youth (not balding, smooth skin), health (good eye sight/no glasses) etc, just as men are attracted to signs of femininity (long hair, short heartshaped/round faces, full lips), fertility (good hip to waist ratio, perky breasts) and health (slim or curvy figure/not obese)?

LOOKS THEORY:

I assume sluthate expatriots have told you all about looks theory? Women will reject a man instantly if he doesn't meet her looks type or standards. Women assume goodlooking men are confident. They project confidence onto good looking men and attribute them this trait. Halo effect. A 9/10 (in looks) guy standing at a bar alone will look confident, broody, like he's waiting for someone. A bald, short guy who's a 4/10 in looks will be "creepy", look like he came there to drink his short, bald sorrows away.

Looks theory is the counterpart to pick up art, your grandma's advice on how to get girls (buy her flowers and be a gentlemen. BARFFF), the politically correct BS, the simplistic "just be confident. chicks dig that".

The worst thing that can happen to your looks is BALDING. Once you're a NW2 and can't disguise it, you start to lose looks.

F.A.C.E. theory

My anagram for Face and Age Conquer Everything. This is for the "butterface men" who believe that if you're ugly, you can just go the gym, get ripped, then pull all the ladies. Even if you're 48. Wrong.

Women look at the face as a gauge for your genetic worth and potential. It's biological. She wants a male with the best genes to give her offspring the best chance of survival. A bald ugly short guy wouldn't have survived as easily as a tall, masculine man 10,000 years ago. This even translates into casual sex partners. Her preferences do not change just coz it's a one night stand. GENES!!Many women don't even like bodybuilding figures. An athlete/swimmer's body is the best type of body for a man to have to attract women. Obese men are seen as unhealth and signs of health are ATTRACTIVE. Obese AND bald men should be fined by the govt until they lose weight. They are doing a disservice to themselves.

Women usually want a guy who is in within 7 years of her age usually. Yes, exceptions do exist. Most teens won't date a guy over 29. Most early 20s girls won't date a guy in his 30s. Age matters. Don't post me pics of RICH CELEB MALES who are with young gold diggers.

LOOKS HYPERGAMY:

Women, before feminism, married up. They married men that could provide for them. She provided the looks and nuturing (kids). He provided the money and status. Now, post feminism, women are financially independent, and don't need a man for money as much, although it is still a bonus. Now, they want to date goodlooking men who have Looks, Money and Status. Because of the male libido, a woman who is a 6/10 in looks probably has so many guys after her, she can afford to be picky and pick the best looker among them. Also, since the 7/10 and 8/10 guys find it hard to get the 7/10 and 8/10 women, they TOO are "trying to date down" by hitting on the 6/10 women. So a 6/10 man has no chance with a 6/10 female. So the 6/10 male has to date down too. This cascades until even women in wheelchairs can date average to hot looking guys. I made a dating profile on POF of a woman in a wheelchair and got more messages and chat windows than you have hair follicles!

Ever been to a club? Women are treated like CELEBRITIES there. They often get in free. Men are seen as LEPERS unless they are highly attractive in those clubs. A Female 5/10 has as much power in the dating world as a man 9/10.

JUGGERNAUT LAW (courtesy of TooUglyForGirls):

If a woman is below average height, has wonky teeth, Dumbo ears, this makes guys feel like they have a CHANCE with her, as opposed to if she were more "perfect", less flawed. So this means that even girls that are AVERAGE and BELOW still have guys hitting on them. You can't stop a woman's dating potential. She is like The Juggernaut. If she is a single mum, then more guys will think they are being her prince charming by rescuing her from all the "other bad, bad men out there". She is UNSTOPPABLE. Any flaw she has JUST MAKES HER STRONGER in the dating world.

Do you guys believe in this? OR do you believe women are BLIND and only judge on confidence? Who told you that? Are you incel (involuntarily celebate)? So women don't want you because you're not good looking enough, yet you don't believe in looks theory? If you disagree, please tell me ALL ABOUT THE WOMEN YOU ARE CURRENTLY HAVING SEX WITH. Also state how balding you are.

Red Pill Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krsNcFQwsbc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Of course I believe that looks matter. If you're good-looking, or have prestige, money, etc. things working in your favor, then you can slay with minimal effort. Power ultimately dictates everything in life and how your actions are perceived, and when it comes to dating/romance/sex, looks are a major source of power.

Of course, looks that are unacceptable in one place might slay in another, or at the very least be tolerable. Also, while I don't believe that confidence and attitude can completely make up for lack of height or looks, a 5'4" guy with a good demeanor that puts himself out there will probably get farther than the 5'4" guy that sits and mopes on PUAHate all day.

Changing your mindset can help you along the path of success, although having power and looks solidify your chances.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

The worst thing that can happen to your looks is BALDING. Once you're a NW2 and can't disguise it, you start to lose looks.

I guess Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Vin Diesel should just off themselves then?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Some of that stuff is true (looks do matter of course duh) but dwelling on it constantly like they do on those sickening sites (PUAHate and Sluthate ) is COMPLETELY POINTLESS and only makes people feel worse and stuck in negativity. Those sites should be shut down IMHO.
fal
Freshman Poster

Post by fal »

Bane wrote:The worst thing that can happen to your looks is BALDING. Once you're a NW2 and can't disguise it, you start to lose looks.

I guess Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Vin Diesel should just off themselves then?
Lol. I'm not talking about celebrities with lots of money and status. I'm talking about the average guy... (in some rare occasions they still might look good even with being bold, but that's a minority).
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Do you believe in looks theory, LMS, F.A.C.E., hypergamy

Post by Banano »

This is too much red pill for me :shock:

:roll: :shock: :roll: :shock:
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

chibolo wrote:Some of that stuff is true (looks do matter of course duh) but dwelling on it constantly like they do on those sickening sites (PUAHate and Sluthate ) is COMPLETELY POINTLESS and only makes people feel worse and stuck in negativity. Those sites should be shut down IMHO.
I agree that such sites are just cauldrons of negativity, and sometimes this site and others can get the same way. I don't think that the sites should be shut down though. As much as I'd like to help people realize their potential, a part of me is happy that potential competitors are taking themselves out of the market. As long as they don't go Elliot Rodgers then it's all good.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

They might sound pessimistic but there is far more truth to these theories than most people want to believe, though I don't agree with all of it. Looks are only that important to women under 24. After women turn 24, money becomes more important. I really agree with that last theory though. No matter what flaws or issues a woman has, guys are still going to go after them.