A breeding strategy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

A breeding strategy

Post by Cornfed »

The dilemma for white men with having kids is that on the one hand it is our duty to propagate our superior genes but on the other hand all white females are worthless hateful sluts married to the ZOG. One strategy would be to impregnate females that in traditional society would be quality but have some condition that could be said to debar them from raising children - drug addict, mental health issues or whatever. Then preemptively file for custody of the kid and a protection order against her using her condition as grounds. You would have a good chance of getting custody in many places, as family kangaroo courts actually favor whoever files first rather than mothers per se. Then rinse and repeat and raise the kids while working from home or on welfare or whatever. When your collection of kids is large enough you can import a Filipina to help you raise them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A breeding strategy

Post by Moretorque »

Do it and let us know how it turns out, try and find a women that will genetically provide offspring who can do better than a 140 pound press OK. ............. :wink:
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Cornfed wrote:all white females are worthless hateful sluts
This is one of the most important things I've learned in my life. I wish someone had warned me.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I will post again what I posted elsewhere:

It is commendable that men still want to make the financial, freedom, and time sacrifice to have kids. But there is not much point unless the kids are of your own race. The white race is in decline through lack of breeding and race mixing. The only way to reverse this and keep your race alive is by breeding with white women; not Asian ones.

Given the attitude of white women these days, there is only one way left. Marry them BEFORE you have assets and a house (or don't marry and just shack up if your morals allow it). Just have what you are prepared to lose. Don't ever love them. Breed quickly, then divorce the heifer before she divorces you, and as the marriage was short, there is not much she can claim and no assets to take. Then either get a lawyer and file for custody if in a country that acknowledges the rights of fathers (quite a few men here get the kids now due to the unfitness of women), or pay the kunt support and lock up your right to the children with a solid court order family plan. Kids cost money. Bite the bullet and cough up, then you can raise them as you like and she can't interfere like when you are married. Teach your kids to shoot, hike, fish, hunt go on bike trips with you, racial awareness, whatever you think you want to pass on as a father. As long as it is legal you have the court order to back your rights as a father. The heifer can only fume and rant. Let her. I've had it all thrown at me complete with her jewish lawyers: the father has gun3s and lets the kids shoot and takes the kids on his bikes, he is a nazi, he is racist, he was in the army and killed people....warrrah warrah fish paste. The lawyer just says the constitution guarantees his freedom of belief and freedom of association. If he is licensed for his bikes and weapons it is his right as a father to teach his children. As long as there is no history of violence and prison he is not teaching hate and violence. I could never have taken my kids riding and shooting if married.

I know it is better the old christian way, to love your wife etc., but these days women even refuse to utter their vow to obey and insist on different wording, so must you still keep your vow? Without the traditional way and current divorce laws, the longer you stay trapped in the marriage situation, the more you will lose and be at her mercy when she wants to leave. You also can't build up assets because she will take it and build assets for the next man.

After you are free you have the kids and a purpose in life. For the physical, get skelmpie girlfriends but don't ever let them move in, especially if common law is de facto in your country. Even asian ones if you have a penchant for yellow or brown. Preferably don't introduce them to your kids, nor even tell them your kids' names. Don't introduce them to your friends. For companionship, get hobbies, mates, even some women friends that can meet your kids (but don't sleep with these). If the skelmpie wants to move in, or the friends want something more, move on. Keep any legal ties to women at a minimum; only the mother of kids, and as long as you pay the agreed amount, never undermine her, and back up her authority in front of the kids, she can do nothing. You can raise your kids with respect for God, Race and Nation, or any way you think right, without a heifer's liberal BS.

Men are not naturally like this. We want to sacrifice and support and love our partner. I used to anyway. Women have taught us it is better to behave as a typical man and just pomp and go and avoid all commitment, for your own survival.

I've had my kids. Therefore I no longer need any further ties to women, which will be to the detriment of my children. I have purpose; to watch my kids grow from strength to strength; ride my bikes; bike trips and friends, and a few women friends; and one just for sex. Everything fully paid and lots of assets and savings for my kids if I die tomorrow. No heifer can put in a claim on their inheritance, nor graze of what they should inherit if I die. I'm as happy as a pig in Palestine. They didn't help tend the veld. They just trample and over graze. So why should they have the right to graze?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't see women as the enemy. They are just confused. If you find one who you can talk to, if you can bring her around to your way of thinking, I don't think you'll need a real strategy to destroy them. You'll have an ally if you could convert them. Turn her into an anti-feminist through education and teaching.

It would be better to work outside the system than to work within in. Perverts, homosexuals and communists run the system. It would be a crime for you to subject yourself to the system intentionally. Likewise, you would not want to do that to a sister either.

If you want to uplift a people, how can you plan to destroy the women? (That's what the communists have done to our women. Why would you want to do it further?) You would have to pull the women on to your side. If you can't get a woman who can be talked into siding with you, then you shouldn't bother. Because the evil that you would have to use to protect yourself may get you in far deeper than you intended to go. You need a partner who is your ally, not one you're constantly on guard against. That's no way to live.

And it can be done, everyone is always telling me I'm talking crap, but that's because they're narrow-minded. I have seen men who are homosexual who could lead dozens of women into doing things they wouldn't ordinarily do. If a homosexual can do it with women, there's no reason a heterosexual husband can't do it with one woman.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:I don't see women as the enemy. They are just confused. If you find one who you can talk to, if you can bring her around to your way of thinking, I don't think you'll need a real strategy to destroy them. You'll have an ally if you could convert them. Turn her into an anti-feminist through education and teaching.
Females are simply resources that come with the territory. When we depose the ZOG they will be ours to do with as we will, but right now they belong to the ZOG and are therefore the enemy. This conversion stuff is confusing them with men.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm a member of another forum where the women there are siding with a man against a woman in a custody dispute. Granted it isn't about custody, but it is about the mother being a bad mother. The father is taking the mother to court to stop the mother from posting pictures of the children online and from using the children as models, from what I hear. The women on that forum are in favor of the father protecting the little girls, against their mother. There are some people who realize that men and women are still people.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Women are what they have always been: a play thing God gave to Adam for companionship and amusement for the price of a rib. There is always a charge. They are not the enemy but if you listen to or are persuaded by them, they will lead you astray.

They have broken far more men than they have made.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Ghost wrote:As long as women are being used by the enemy, they are the enemy's pawns and logically should be treated in kind. I couldn't imagine trying to use Western females in any way, as the daddygov will almost certainly find a way to screw you over using females as pawns. Plus you're talking about taking broken females and using them to breed. I don't see how that's going to end up producing anything good.

This plan sounds fraught with pitfalls, and would likely end up with the entire "family" being put into an inescapable poverty. I'm not sure how anyone would benefit from this.
I bred with one. I'm very prosperous and well off. No inescapable poverty. I can afford to pay for my kids' international for sport and academics. It is because I don't have a wife to gobble up all my money on holidays for herself, cars, clothes, wining and dining etc.

I can afford to give her a large sum every month to keep out of our hair. Plus I have a good Court Order which I have used when she tried to interfere.

We need western females to raise white kids. You have to take the pain, and then manage it. The only way to keep your balance is don't get emotionally involved. Treat them fair and when they have tantrums, keep cool and do what you must.

How many people have had their fathers, grandfathers, and even mothers tell them don't love them? Don't fall for true love. It is good advice from the elders. Only get involved with them for their ability to contribute to a family. If they can't or won't, ditch them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

haha. Divide and conquer objective complete: Men and women are divided. Even men won't even entertain the idea that some women might still be human deep inside. Death, gloom, destruction. That sounds like an interesting life, constantly on guard for fear of the invisible enemy within your wife's heart. It would be far better to avoid women altogether than to willingly accept them into your life as the enemy. How could such a man ever sleep comfortably? But since you have conceived of this madness, let us know what happens after you've implemented it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Feminist leaders and female politicians are pawns of the elites. The average woman is just a brainwashed drone. It's not their fault. Educate them and teach them the nature of feminism and how government is controlled by the evil ones. If you can get her on board with that, and she is submissive, I doubt you'd have a problem with her working against you. You can't marry someone with a deeply different life philosophy. If she is a pinko commie, then she will be brainwashing your kids with pinko, commie nonsense. So you must either convert a bad one over to your way, or you must find one who is already there.

If you accept that women belong the government, it is only because they're brainwashed. Wake them up to reality. Unplug them, if you're capable, by showing them the truth of what life is. If they can accept the truth of the way life is supposed to be, rather than the Jewish imposed fiction that everyone adheres to which has therefore been made "reality" (think matrix), then you shouldn't have a problem.

One member in particular is attempting to do this with his girlfriend who lives in a different country from him. He is attempting to educate her to bring her over to his point of view on how to live. He knows at least that much. All I am saying is, that is the proper way to do things, and that not all women are lost simply because they were born in the wrong country. Unplug them, similar to the way even a career loving foreign born woman needs to be converted into a housewife.

The problem is they've been lied to and they don't know the truth. You'd be surprised how many people love the truth and want it, but there's no one there to tell it to them.

I don't see women as cattle to be herded but rather as minds which need to be won over.