Possible explanation why things are so bad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Possible explanation why things are so bad

Post by Shemp »

droid wrote:Again the BMI numbers give women a free pass:
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/da ... weight.pdf

Clearly a 5'9" guy is rather slim at 163lb, while a 5'4" 144lb female is certainly not
Same bias for the Obese values of 196 and 174
No. Women can carry unlimited excess fat safely (though unsightly) as cellulite on their thighs, backs of arms and breasts, whereas men cannot carry any excess fat safely. Visceral fat is unsafe for both sexes, but men who don't have a six-pack invariably are starting to build up visceral fat. This is why a six-pack is easier to maintain than being a few pounds away from a six-pack. As soon as you start carrying visceral fat, your metabolism changes and you begin to feel constant hunger.

Getting fat is like pushing a boulder downhill. When the boulder is at the top of the hill (you have a six-pack) it tends to stay in place (which is why lean young men find it so easy to stay lean). Once the boulder gets moving, it builds momentum and then it's hell pushing it back up the hill and fixing it in place again. So don't allow even the slightest excess weight to accumulate.

If you are concerned about storing fat for a famine situation, buy one of those 50 lb packages of lard at the bulk food stores and hide it in the closet. Don't store it on your body.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^Come on man, we're talking about appeal and the availabilty of partners. It's not a health and performance thread
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:
droid wrote:Again the BMI numbers give women a free pass:
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/da ... weight.pdf

Clearly a 5'9" guy is rather slim at 163lb, while a 5'4" 144lb female is certainly not
Same bias for the Obese values of 196 and 174
No. Women can carry unlimited excess fat safely (though unsightly) as cellulite on their thighs, backs of arms and breasts, whereas men cannot carry any excess fat safely. Visceral fat is unsafe for both sexes, but men who don't have a six-pack invariably are starting to build up visceral fat. This is why a six-pack is easier to maintain than being a few pounds away from a six-pack. As soon as you start carrying visceral fat, your metabolism changes and you begin to feel constant hunger.

Getting fat is like pushing a boulder downhill. When the boulder is at the top of the hill (you have a six-pack) it tends to stay in place (which is why lean young men find it so easy to stay lean). Once the boulder gets moving, it builds momentum and then it's hell pushing it back up the hill and fixing it in place again. So don't allow even the slightest excess weight to accumulate.

If you are concerned about storing fat for a famine situation, buy one of those 50 lb packages of lard at the bulk food stores and hide it in the closet. Don't store it on your body.
if you really want to carry fat, let a fat chick ride you :lol: But then take Frank's advice and get rid of it :lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Kradmelder wrote: if you really want to carry fat, let a fat chick ride you :lol: But then take Frank's advice and get rid of it :lol:
I had one particularly horrible fatty experience. She literally peed all over the mattress when she came, not just vaginal fluids but urine too. And she had this problem:

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/obes ... yself.html

I'm on a smartphone, so I can't post images, but this is what a six-pack should look like for a normal man (versus those stupid-looking body builder six-packs):

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... t9IyN6Wf0M

That's brad pitt, not me. I'm bald and old and never was that handsome, but at least I still have a six pack :)
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: if you really want to carry fat, let a fat chick ride you :lol: But then take Frank's advice and get rid of it :lol:
I had one particularly horrible fatty experience. She literally peed all over the mattress when she came, not just vaginal fluids but urine too. And she had this problem:

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/obes ... yself.html

I'm on a smartphone, so I can't post images, but this is what a six-pack should look like for a normal man (versus those stupid-looking body builder six-packs):

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... t9IyN6Wf0M

That's brad pitt, not me. I'm bald and old and never was that handsome, but at least I still have a six pack :)

Blerry hell that is fat and quite a gross problem. Must stink. I had one woman that would gush a flood when she comes. And she would come many times. Was almost insatiable. Needed a towel on the bed and to change the sheets. So I tried to only invite her the day before the maid comes :lol: at least she didn't wail like a banshee.

Most fatties seem to get very wet. Maybe it is just melting fat from all the exertion.
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 23rd, 2016, 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

droid wrote:^Come on man, we're talking about appeal and the availabilty of partners. It's not a health and performance thread
The OP started this by suggesting BMI is BS for men. BMI is not a good measure for individual men, precisely because it doesn't account for highly muscular bodybuilder types, but BMI is not misleading for large population studies. Blame the OP for trying to give men a free pass. I'm just calling him out and countering his propaganda with the truth, more to defend my own mind than to help the rest of you.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That sexual kung fu is affecting you lol. Did you read what i posted about bmi? I put sources, also in the other thread, it's not just me speculating
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

droid wrote:That sexual kung fung is affecting you lol. Did you read what i posted about bmi? I put sources, also in the other thread, it's not just me speculating
That CDC study? Yes, I read it. It doesn't address my point. Namely, men can't store ANY excess fat safely beyond 12% or so body fat, which is six-pack territory. Beyond that point, men start accumulating unsafe visceral fat. Whereas some female body types can store massive amounts of fat safely. If anyone deserves a free pass from BMI, it's women, not men. Stop trying to feed me fatty propaganda!

[Edit: 5'9" and 163 lbs is not slim. Your mind is the one affected by fatty mentality, not my mind by sexual kung fu.]
Last edited by Shemp on December 23rd, 2016, 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:
droid wrote:That sexual kung fung is affecting you lol. Did you read what i posted about bmi? I put sources, also in the other thread, it's not just me speculating
That CDC study? Yes, I read it. It doesn't address my point. Namely, men can't store ANY excess fat safely beyond 12% or so body fat, which is six-pack territory. Beyond that point, men start accumulating unsafe visceral fat. Whereas some female body types can store massive amounts of fat safely. If anyone deserves a free pass from BMI, it's women, not men. Stop trying to feed me fatty propaganda!
relax frank, and go order a super duper size Big Mac with extra cheese, and super size it.. :mrgreen:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

@frank
You're helpless. I understand being contrarian for fun, but stay logical.
Read your own post above saying it's unsightly on women. Which is what the thread is about, not about safety.
Again, a man and woman of the same height and weight, the dude will look better, as a higher percentage of his mass is bone and muscle.

I new someone would hang to the word 'slim' , i should've fixed it with 'leaner than' or something. The point stands though
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

droid wrote:Again, a man and woman of the same height and weight, the dude will look better, as a higher percentage of his mass is bone and muscle.
Who's being illogical and contrary now? BMI doesn't use same height and weight for men and women for just that reason, and you know it.

The OP has never been logical since he joined this forum. He just wants to repeat over and over "America is a sausage fest, why?" When someone points out a flaw in his argument, he repeats "America is a sausage fest, why?" You're not so bad, but you're falling into his way of thinking. This is how propaganda works, a fanatic repeats shit over and over and then the people without strong opinions eventually begin to believe and echo the shit. If I sound like a fanatic myself, it's because I'm fighting fire with fire.

America is NOT that big of a sausage fest, though there are definitely lots of problems with finding decent women in America, which is why I'm going back to Ukraine. Also, I have to point this out yet again because the manosphere propaganda stars the contrary: women care far more about looks than men, and there ARE many men who find fat women attractive but there are no women who find fat men attractive. Cellulite is unsightly, but not enough to make a woman sexually unattractive.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

retiredfrank wrote:
droid wrote:Again, a man and woman of the same height and weight, the dude will look better, as a higher percentage of his mass is bone and muscle.
BMI doesn't use same height and weight for men and women for just that reason, and you know it.
What do you mean? Isn't the same BMI scale used both for men and women. A man who stands 180 cm and weights 75 kg would have same BMI as a woman of same height and weight, que no?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

retiredfrank wrote:
Who's being illogical and contrary now? BMI doesn't use same height and weight for men and women for just that reason, and you know it.
Ok now you're lying or being disingenous
retiredfrank wrote: The OP has never been logical since he joined this forum. He just wants to repeat over and over "America is a sausage fest, why?" When someone points out a flaw in his argument, he repeats "America is a sausage fest, why?" You're not so bad, but you're falling into his way of thinking. This is how propaganda works, a fanatic repeats shit over and over and then the people without strong opinions eventually begin to believe and echo the shit. If I sound like a fanatic myself, it's because I'm fighting fire with fire.
America is NOT that big of a sausage fest, though there are definitely lots of problems with finding decent women in America, which is why I'm going back to Ukraine.
We have provided arguments and pictures, even Roosh, regardless of his record, has provided arguments and pictures.
If you don't see it as a sausagefest you could probably heavily monetize that information, trust me.
retiredfrank wrote: Also, I have to point this out yet again because the manosphere propaganda stars the contrary: women care far more about looks than men, and there ARE many men who find fat women attractive but there are no women who find fat men attractive. Cellulite is unsightly, but not enough to make a woman sexually unattractive.
Well this is true IN America, thus this thread. Don't try to pass it as universal.
Men settle for land whales because they have no options. Go to other places and you see plain looking/nerdy/scrawny/*fat* guys with hotties. Different markets.
Last edited by droid on December 23rd, 2016, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The distribution of fat farks:

http://stateofobesity.org/rates/

It seems like the west has the least of them.

Blacks have the highest rate of KFC overdosed fatties at nearly 48% and whites have the least at 33% But check the sheboons at 57%. Shaniqua had better stop spending her welfare cheque and food stamps on buckets of fried chicken and colt 45 beer.

http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The same thing is happening in SA
The most recent figures from the Medical Research Council's burden of disease unit show that 70% of all women above the age of 35 are overweight.

Men are not that far behind, with 40% of all men above the age of 35 being overweight.

The South African Institute of Race Relations on Monday said that a third of black women were obese, as were 25% of coloured and white women.

Obesity appears to be becoming steadily more mainstream, perhaps even fashionable.

A quick scan of internet dating sites shows that many cater for larger people in South Africa. These include cuddlydating.co.za and fatdating.co.za.

There are also modelling agencies in South Africa that use fuller-figured women on the catwalk.

But despite the popularity of plus size figures, the severe health risks linked to obesity remain.

The institute's researcher, Lerato Moloi, published the obesity figures alongside causes of death in its 900-page "South Africa Report", stating: "Lifestyle diseases related to obesity are among the top 10 causes of death in South Africa."

While black women had the highest rate of obesity, only 6% of black men were obese.

The institute also found that 18% of white men had a body mass index of above 30.
And the culprits again are women, largely the sheboons. Only 18% of white men and 6% of black men are fat. I guess it is because of Natural Selection. A fat darkie trying to hop over a wall with a computer or TV set is more easily shot.
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 23rd, 2016, 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.