Charles Manson dies - Was he never guilty and not a murderer?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Charles Manson dies - Was he never guilty and not a murderer?

Post by tom »

Mansons influence was quite magnetic, thats what a friend of mine who actually knew them and really wanted to join but was too young at the time.

Squeaky Fromme, a primary member of Charley's harem, tried to assassinate sitting American President Gerald Ford. At her sentencing for the assassination attempt, the prosecutor recommended severe punishment because Fromme was full of hate and violence (Ideologically possessed by Charley and his environmentalist ideology). Fromme threw an apple at him, hitting him in the face and knocking off his glasses. Fromme said "I stood up and waved a gun for a reason." "I was so relieved not to have to shoot it, but, in truth, I came to get life. Not just my life but clean air, healthy water, and respect for creatures and creation." This is an early version of the militant SJW religion and virtue signaling. Fromme sent a letter to Led Zeppelin when they were at the very pinnacle of their rock star game, they burned the letter, even they were afraid of the bitch. In 2009 Fromme was released from prison, she is now free. There are other unsolved murders done in the same kind of style likely done by Charley's family members on there own initiative, of coarse those victims were not rich and famous.

Think of a Paleolithic lifestyle which is most of human history, see the Yanomami tribe for what was likely normal. Charley was a master of hijacking teenage women's empathy leading to reflexive submission to his confidence. These chicks were on a steady diet of speed, weed, LSD and shrooms. For instance Sandra Good was nicknamed "blue" by Charley to represent clean air and water. Charley anchored them into his then a very novel and new environmentalist feel good mumbo jumbo/religion. In the late 60's environmentalist stuff was still outside of mainstream. Today's SJW religion taught in colleges is a direct descendant of this ideology Charley used.

The novelty of new ideologies ruthlessly dogmatically implemented. Ideologically possessed women can be highly devious and ruthless. See Olga of Kiev an early adopter of the very new Christian ideology.

Olga of Kiev starts at 14:34

משה בן יצחק
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Charles Manson

Post by Cornfed »

I’m not sure about Charlie. Some say he was a genuinely good and farsighted guy trying to set off a race war, which at the time of course would have been a great thing. Now of course there is no logical reason to think that killing Polanski (tragic he wasn’t there) etc. and blaming it on niggers would have stated a race war. However, the system is great in leaving us with few options as individuals. He may have gone for the old line of the frustrated - Something must be done, this is something, therefore it must be done. A bit like Dylan Roof. Or maybe he was just nuts.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Charles Manson

Post by tom »

Charlie's family was positively scary, that's what I have gather about them. They were drugged out hippies who would kill you just for the f*ck of it if they thought they could get away with it. There are many unsolved murders which they likely did. I think the race war stuff was a diversion to cover many of the things they had done which appears to have had some success. Still it might be true Charlie never did any of the actual killing, that's what made him so scary. It was the fact that he could get upper-class girls to do poorly though out horrific things, Charley had a fully working understanding how to manipulate women's minds to a point few people ever attain.

Charlie is a lot like Rasputin, Rasputin could manipulate women just like Charley. Rasputin got actual control of the Czarist government with maximal disastrous consequences. His skill in other things was the absolute polar opposite of his control over women.

משה בן יצחק
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Charles Manson dies - Was he actually innocent?

Post by Winston »

That guy above had several previous videos about why he thinks Manson was actually innocent. See below. He makes the case based on a new 900 page book called "The Manson Files" which purports that Charles Manson was innocent and was not given a fair trial, and that Tex Watson was the real culprit that committed all those murders. What do you think?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Charles Manson dies - Was he actually innocent?

Post by Winston »

Why Charles Manson was not guilty. What do you think? Make sense?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Charles Manson dies - Was he never guilty and not a murderer?

Post by Winston »

An explosive documentary that will change the conversation about Charles Manson and the notorious Manson Murders. Director James Buddy Day spent a year interviewing Manson by phone from his cell in California State Prison.

The feature documentary reveals never before heard details that unveil the true story and motives behind the grisly murder spree. You will hear shocking new details, never before seen materials and digitally restored audio recordings from the original investigation to reconstruct the path of events that led to the brutal murders of movie star Sharon Tate and four of her friends in 1969. The doc will include exclusive interviews with the Manson Family that have been in hiding since the early seventies, the prosecutor and defense attorney involved in the case and many more but the most riveting elements come from Manson himself through never before seen pictures, documents, artwork, writings and recordings from inside California State Prison. Recordings that include eerie conversations about his childhood, modern society, justice and his decades behind bars. Recordings that will help you get to know the man they simply call, “Charlie”.

Written and Directed by James Buddy Day
Narrated by Rob Zombie
Starring Charles Manson, Bobby Beausoleil, Barbara Hoyt

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Charles Manson dies - Was he never guilty and not a murderer?

Post by Winston »

Wow you guys won't believe this. It will knock your socks off and change the way you look at the world and the entertainment industry. Check out this psychic reading by Sloan Bella about Sharon Tate and Charles Manson and what was going on. She explains why Manson was an unwitting mind control experiment and didn't even remember what he did. And how Sharon Tate wanted out of the cult that her husband Roman Polanski brought her into, and refused to give up her firstborn as a sacrifice and offering to the cult. That's why she had to go.

The details behind what Sharon Tate went through will blow your mind. It's a case of truth being stranger than fiction. And Sloan Bella really explains things well and makes sense out of a lot of unexplained mysteries. What do you think? Could this stuff be true? If so, it means there is an entire hidden dark world under our noses that we don't know about. Very scary and spooky stuff. Is all this true? This will keep you up at night and make you sick and disturb you!

Parts 1 to 3 of the reading below.