Celebrity Women Whose Looks Are Overrated

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Celebrity Women Whose Looks Are Overrated

Post by MrMan »

Throughout the years, there have been certain celebrity women who it seems like the public goes crazy about, but I looked at them and did not think they were all that good looking. Usually, I think young A-list actresses are good-looking, but there are a few I look at and think they are overrated.

I'm talking about these women in their prime, when they were young:

Cindy Crawford
She was better than average looking in the face, but some expressions I found unattractive. She may have been more famous for her body than facial beauty. Do you think she was really a 10 in her prime or close to it... for facial beauty? I'd say an 8+ for some expressions, but less for others.

Jamie Lee Curtis
Was she even supposed to have a pretty face, or was the only thing that made her stand out below the neck?
Drew Barrimore
I don't care for the nose or chin. I'd say slightly above average looking. If she weren't famous and I were in class with her in my youth or early 20's when I was single, she wouldn't have been in my consideration set for dating.

Jennifer Lawrence
I'd say she is pretty, maybe a 7 or 8, but she looks pretty from some angles and not so much from others. She can take some 9 photos. Her face is sort of pairshaped a bit, and I don't care for that look.

Adrianne Palicki
This is a lesser-known actress. When she was younger, I saw her on Smallville, I think, and later she did a pilot of a Wonderwoman show that did not make it. She plays the first officer on The Orville now. She's better-than-average looking. From some angles, she's pretty, but she seems less attractive from other angles.

Liz Taylor
She was a pretty woman, but she was treated like she was a perfect 10 or something like that. Maybe she was an 8 from some angles. Her appeal may have been more charm than just looks.

Uma Thurman
Another one of those faces. You look at her and she is pretty. She turns her head, and she isn't. It reminds me of the Seinfield episode where the girlfriend was only pretty sometimes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFeUrC2gR30

We each percieve beauty a little differently, so these may be my own idiocyncracies of perception. What do you think of my list? Who else would you add?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Re: Celebrity Women Whose Looks Are Overrated

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

Megan Fox. Kate Upton. Anyone in the Kardashian-Jenner family. Jessica Alba. Taylor Swift is a textbook 6.
5/13/2024
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I would say most of the celebrity women are artificial looking to me. They look canned/frozen for some reason. There is also a lot of money invested into their looks and image. Most of them look average/ugly without makeup and photoshop.

Mila Kunis would be a 3 out of 10 if she had stayed in Ukraine.
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

have2fly wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 3:26 pm
I would say most of the celebrity women are artificial looking to me. They look canned/frozen for some reason. There is also a lot of money invested into their looks and image. Most of them look average/ugly without makeup and photoshop.

I know Mila Kunis best from That '70s Show. I'd describe her as above average in terms of looks, but hardly a knockout stunner like a lot of people say she is. On that show she was cute in a non-sexual way. Her political views also make her less attractive all things considered.
5/13/2024
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 6:01 pm
Megan Fox. Kate Upton. Anyone in the Kardashian-Jenner family. Jessica Alba. Taylor Swift is a textbook 6.
Some of these women have passed their peak, but this whole topic is subjective. I'd put Taylor Swift definitely at an 8 plus. Also, Meagon Fox as a high 9+.... at the peak of her looks. Mila Kunis, too, but she's passed her peak and her face began to sag. Jessica Alba, at 8.9 at the pea of her looks. I haven't seen enough of the Kardashians to say really, but the one who does the make-up all the time, an 8 something, maybe, but I don't know what her face books like without the makeup.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
Some of these women have passed their peak, but this whole topic is subjective. I'd put Taylor Swift definitely at an 8 plus. Also, Meagon Fox as a high 9+.... at the peak of her looks. Mila Kunis, too, but she's passed her peak and her face began to sag. Jessica Alba, at 8.9 at the pea of her looks. I haven't seen enough of the Kardashians to say really, but the one who does the make-up all the time, an 8 something, maybe, but I don't know what her face books like without the makeup.
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

^ Taylor Swift has nice legs, but I think she has a very plain face.
5/13/2024
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
I don't like any of the Kardashians. Don't like Taylor Swift because he is 6 ft tall. It's all subjective. Somebody's 9 is another person's 7.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 4:24 pm
have2fly wrote:

I know Mila Kunis best from That '70s Show. I'd describe her as above average in terms of looks, but hardly a knockout stunner like a lot of people say she is. On that show she was cute in a non-sexual way. Her political views also make her less attractive all things considered.
Mila Kunis would be deep below average if she had lived in Ukraine. Just look at her without makeup. As men we never realize how terrible most of the celebrity women actually look in real life. It is all about money invested into them. You can make many women look like super stars, it all depends on the amount of money you invest into their looks.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WTF, Mila Kunis is Meg and should be treated as such.
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

have2fly wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 12:50 am
WisconsinMan82 wrote:
have2fly wrote:

Mila Kunis would be deep below average if she had lived in Ukraine. Just look at her without makeup. As men we never realize how terrible most of the celebrity women actually look in real life. It is all about money invested into them. You can make many women look like super stars, it all depends on the amount of money you invest into their looks.

I wouldn't describe her as butt-ugly, but then again maybe I'm used to the low quality of Anglo chicks; either way, we both agree that she's overrated. There were some shots in that video where she didn't look half bad, but there were others where she decidedly didn't seem to care about her appearance and was thus below average.
5/13/2024
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 5:46 am
have2fly wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 12:50 am
WisconsinMan82 wrote:
have2fly wrote:

I wouldn't describe her as butt-ugly, but then again maybe I'm used to the low quality of Anglo chicks; either way, we both agree that she's overrated. There were some shots in that video where she didn't look half bad, but there were others where she decidedly didn't seem to care about her appearance and was thus below average.
Mila Kunis is below average. You seriously need to take a trip to Eastern Europe when this pandemic thing gets better. Save up money and just fly out to walk around the city. Your life will never be the same. I remember when I stepped off the airplane in Poland last year. Wow, just wow, talk about culture shock. No fat people to be found, everyone is well dressed, people have smart faces, all streets are walkable, food is healthy. Virtually no ugly girls around. And Poland is not exactly the best country known for their women, but most of them look like models after you step off the airplane. I literally walked around the city people watching and it felt amazing.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

There has got to be more to the Mila Kunis thing than just make-up. Not wearing make-up doesn't make a woman's face bloat out like that. Maybe her face kind of spread out from gaining some weight or just aging, and these are skinny (with makeup) v. fat (without makeup) photos or show her when she was a little younger. It could be she just lost her looks faster than most women.
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

MrMan wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 3:57 pm
There has got to be more to the Mila Kunis thing than just make-up. Not wearing make-up doesn't make a woman's face bloat out like that. Maybe her face kind of spread out from gaining some weight or just aging, and these are skinny (with makeup) v. fat (without makeup) photos or show her when she was a little younger. It could be she just lost her looks faster than most women.
She isn't exactly 20 anymore - she's about 37 now IIRC, which for me is about the maximum age at which I can find women attractive anyway, and even so that's rare.
5/13/2024
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 4:23 pm
MrMan wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 3:57 pm
She isn't exactly 20 anymore - she's about 37 now IIRC, which for me is about the maximum age at which I can find women attractive anyway, and even so that's rare.
That explains the bigger droopy face. The before makeup pictures are probably from her twenties. Her being that age makes me feel old.