Worldwide property bargains.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Worldwide property bargains.

Post by yick »

I will start with Colombia! There are some proper bargains to be hard there!

$48000 dollars, brand new! Estrato 3 - not bad at all!

https://www.fincaraiz.com.co/torre-sant ... id=4187622

$45000 will get you this in Butterworth, Malaysia! Very nice, I would live in Malaysia if I could get the visa situation sorted out.

https://www.propertyguru.com.my/propert ... i-31461587

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Worldwide property bargains.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

yick wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 7:20 pm

$45000 will get you this in Butterworth, Malaysia! Very nice, I would live in Malaysia if I could get the visa situation sorted out.

Interesting.... Are these new bargains because of the pandemic or were they there beforehand?
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

You can buy property in the old town centre of a mid-sized Italian town with around that budget, 50K Euros. The only issue is that it rarely is new developments, they tend to be houses built in the 70s, 50s or even before. In some cases their previous owners will have refurbished them to good standards, in some other cases they will be in need of work, usually thermal insulation for those cold winters.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 9:00 pm
yick wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 7:20 pm

Interesting.... Are these new bargains because of the pandemic or were they there beforehand?
I think they were around that price before, I think the pandemic is going to hit the property scene hard in places like Spain! Colombia... and Brazil outside of the big cities you can find really good value properties.

https://www.zapimoveis.com.br/imovel/ve ... t=ctaw%3Ab

$38000 dollars in Curitiba which is a nice city in southern Brazil!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 9:22 pm
You can buy property in the old town centre of a mid-sized Italian town with around that budget, 50K Euros. The only issue is that it rarely is new developments, they tend to be houses built in the 70s, 50s or even before. In some cases their previous owners will have refurbished them to good standards, in some other cases they will be in need of work, usually thermal insulation for those cold winters.
This is the same in Spain, especially inland, I can't see the prices going up either which is bad if you want to invest but if you are buying to live in a place then once this pandemic is over, it is going to be a great time to buy.

I don't know about Italy, but in the case of Spain, there is so much property on the market that you can find somewhere decent for an affordable price.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Anybody know how much need pay every day or week or month for own property in italy or spanish or clumbia mean have tax or due or stamp or duty or manage build money or bribe money

america big scam country when you buy big for house keep pay because city hall and police and irs and maybe ex wife and bank force you pay big money every year and when you not pay longtime they take title push you outside so truth is everyone but you realy own house you pay big money at

buy condo america have dumwit manger hoa also take money each month and give 100s rules and you not follow make you pay more more more and say meanman wordings sent ugly letterheads

so buy house condo america mean buy right for pay pay pay so just fake owner fake asset

in america when you buy house apartment condo you not own but owe for this is true truth
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 10:17 pm
This is the same in Spain, especially inland, I can't see the prices going up either which is bad if you want to invest but if you are buying to live in a place then once this pandemic is over, it is going to be a great time to buy.

I don't know about Italy, but in the case of Spain, there is so much property on the market that you can find somewhere decent for an affordable price.
The Italian estate market has been depressed for at least a decade. The only exceptions are new homes (low and mid-rise condos, usually) built in central areas of the major cities, Milan and Rome especially.

Italians are not rich. When a parent dies and leaves their own home to the kids, often they don't even have money ready to pay for the inheritance tax and tha house goes on the market, usually at bottom prices. The construction quality of houses in Italy is generally good but a lot of owners ack resources to keep their properties to modern standards, especially when it comes to thermal insulation and electrical safety.

For a retiree who doesn't expect much from life anymore, purchasing an old house made of stone and bricks and investing some money to refurbish it, is a real option. Too bad most Italians don't speak English, or any foreign language for that matter :)