About Time I Left As Well... (Yick)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: About Time I Left As Well... (Yick)

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 8:05 am
yick wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 8:02 am
statnerd wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 7:47 am
Hahahaha. Yuck is obsessed with me!!

Maybe he's too cowardly to actually leave the forum or more likely, he never really intended to leave in the first place and just wants some attention. LOL
To be fair, you started this conversation, I am just replying to you.

All, what I have said is true, you haven't done any research, your plans are going to go to shite - never mind. Just another big-timer - all mouth, no trousers and even less of a clue.

Yeah, I am the coward, I am not the one scared to ask for some girls phone number and make a load of excuses why I couldn't do it. :lol:
Actually @yick, on second thought, we shouldn't really leave yet.

There is still plenty of entertainment value in this little circus. Let's see if @Spencer will be back with his 22-plus proof (+15 brand new one from @Winston) to bash @publicduende thinking it's me...
We should go when we're good and ready @hypermak for some reason they think they have been cheated out of our exit :lol:

Spencer must have took a ban, no way he keeps quiet about this!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 8:07 am
We should go when we're good and ready @hypermak for some reason they think they have been cheated out of our exit :lol:
I am quite bored, actually...and this is indeed quite entertaining :)
yick wrote:
I'm sure our "master hacker" will figure out another alter ego to entertain us all.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 8:09 am
yick wrote:
I am quite bored, actually...and this is indeed quite entertaining :)
yick wrote:
I'm sure our "master hacker" will figure out another alter ego to entertain us all.
I hope not! :lol: he was an all time low even for this place!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 8:16 am
I hope not! :lol: he was an all time low even for this place!
Maybe we should inspire Winston to take the forum to a different game.

Publicduende Edition! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To be honest, i dont think yick and hypermak will really leave. The reason is very simple.

You see for all its faults and flaws the HA forum is still a very authentic forum where u can be yourself and speak your mind. Theres an authenticity about it that other forums lack. So when u leave the forum u will miss that and return. Because other forums dont have that. U cant be yourself and say whatever u want on other forums. Not even on the roosh forum. That authentic vibe where u can be yourself is priceless and makes up for all its flaws. Its kind of like being in Russia.

Just like when u leave Russia u will miss it too. Because for all its flaws and problems, Russia is a very authentic culture and vibe where u can be yourself and not feel like a creep or criminal. The authenticity is like nothing u can ever experience in America. So u will always miss it.

For instance the vibe in Russia is a 1000 percent different than America. U feel free to say and do what you want and to be yourself. Nothing feels awkward. No social anxiety. Its a spiritual freedom that is hard to put into words. So when u leave Russia you always miss it. There might be a lot of trolls, scammers, gold diggers and rude people in Russia but you miss that feeling where u can be yourself and hit on any girl u like without feeling like a criminal or creep. That's priceless and hard to put into words. You know what i mean @ladislav?

Therefore once youre uses to the vibe abroad u can never get used to America again. Youre always in a state of reverse culture shock.

The HA forum is like that in a way. The authenticity and honesty and freedom to express yourself here, including your quirks and eccentricity, is priceless. You will miss it while you're away. Therefore even if u leave u will eventually come back.

Im sure if u ask @MarcosZeitola and hes honest, he will admit that he came back for that reason too. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 3:31 am
Just like when u leave Russia u will miss it too. Because for all its flaws and problems, Russia is a very authentic culture and vibe where u can be yourself and not feel like a creep or criminal. The authenticity is like nothing u can ever experience in America. So u will always miss it.

For instance the vibe in Russia is a 1000 percent different than America. U feel free to say and do what you want and to be yourself. Nothing feels awkward. No social anxiety. Its a spiritual freedom that is hard to put into words. So when u leave Russia you always miss it. There might be a lot of trolls, scammers, gold diggers and rude people in Russia but you miss that feeling where u can be yourself and hit on any girl u like without feeling like a criminal or creep. That's priceless and hard to put into words. You know what i mean @ladislav?
They are not attempting to do a Marxist revolution like they are here in America.
Last edited by Moretorque on September 30th, 2020, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
To be honest, i dont think yick and hypermak will really leave. The reason is very simple.
One take what they can. I can't speak for @yick but, as far as I am concerned I have been using this forum to improve my writing and debating skills. For as much as you want to see my English as suspicious ("as good as Publicduende's", it seems), I can only be flattered about it.

My profession is an extremely hectic and fast-paced one. A couple of friends from the City were joking with me a few years ago, that a 5-star kitchen is the closest it gets to a trading floor in the City or Wall Street, with the exception that what gets cooked is not order books and the results are far more palatable :)

Yet, it's all about speaking and there isn't much of a chance to practice writing. The past few months being basically out of work and constantly banging head with my senile "nemesis" Contrarian Expatriate has improved my written/debating skills faster than the previous 7/8 years ever did. If I didn't have this kind of incentive, I would have probably lost interest in CE's constant bragging and personal attacks far, far earlier.

So, at least for me, the reason why I might stick around from time to time is that this is a very good gym for my English skills, as well as mildly entertaining if I ever were to get a dry spell like this again in my life!

You and some other members can think whatever you want about me, I won't care as much as if you give me a chance to post, reply, debate...in other words, if you engage with me. I will obviously try to do the same, within the boundaries of a civilised conversation so long I don't get unfairly and brutally provoked, like in CE's and (more recently) Spencer's cases.
Winston wrote:
You see for all its faults and flaws the HA forum is still a very authentic forum where u can be yourself and speak your mind. Theres an authenticity about it that other forums lack. So when u leave the forum u will miss that and return. Because other forums dont have that. U cant be yourself and say whatever u want on other forums. Not even on the roosh forum. That authentic vibe where u can be yourself is priceless and makes up for all its flaws. Its kind of like being in Russia.

Therefore once youre uses to the vibe abroad u can never get used to America again. Youre always in a state of reverse culture shock.

The HA forum is like that in a way. The authenticity and honesty and freedom to express yourself here, including your quirks and eccentricity, is priceless. You will miss it while you're away. Therefore even if u leave u will eventually come back.

Im sure if u ask @MarcosZeitola and hes honest, he will admit that he came back for that reason too. :)
I can't speak about Russia as I have never been there but, from the latter part of these paragraphs, you seem to paint HA as a heaven of free speech. Well, yes, it's an unmoderated, or very loosely moderated forum, that's true. Yet, when it comes to some members' openness to understand, let alone embrace, other people's experiences, ideas, opinions, perspectives...the situation is more closely resembling a bleak purgatory, if not hell itself.

Look at the way the few (happily) married posters, like @MrMan or, among the old and glorious, @davewe and @pete98146, get treated by those who are absolutely convinced that marriage is a one-way to self-destruction. This, despite never being married and despite having proof of decent marriages, with all their ups and downs, at least with foreign girls.

Look at the way some posters, including yourself unfortunately, react against other posters who simply disagree with them. Again, not making names as you know who I am referring to. They twist and bend their original words saying that they got it all wrong, they are unable to understand the original arguments because of their limited age, experience, or intellect. That is the textbook definition of gaslighting: manipulate someone by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

It never strikes some of you that people not agreeing with you are not retarded, mentally insane or immature: they have simply had a different upbringing, different experiences, they made different life choices and enjoyed/suffered different consequences, they perhaps have a different personality and take on life.

One might assume that this kind of healthy clash of minds and ideas is at the basis of a successful community, whether online or offline. Apparently, in HA's case, it's not. It seems to be all about those who shout the loudest or drag around their weight the most. In your case Winston, of course you are the one with the highest relative weight as you are the founder of the HA movement and the forum owner.

Of course you did have your baggage of travel and "happier abroad" experiences, especially in your younger years, so you have something to show for. Of course your life has been unique and remarkable, in some aspects. All good. However, and here is where you fall prey of your ego, or pride, or stubborness, of whatever you want to call it...you having your experiences doesn't negate other people's experiences.

You having your golden HA experiences in Russia doesn't negate the beauty or quality of a serene life as a husband and a father. CE having his investments and sugar babies (assuming it's all true) doesn't negate that someone could feel a strong sense of purpose even with a fraction of his (alleged) wealth, or doing a work that they (mostly) enjoy doing. Or it doesn't negate that some people could have very decent fun by hooking up with girls who don't look like Ukraine nordic goddesses. And so on.

In other terms, I like and I am often intrigued by the contents you often post about conspiracy theories, spirituality, philosophy and other deep topics. However, without a proper debate, HA risks looking more a poor man's Wikipedia than a forum where people share and debate their experience, without prejudices and preconceptions, and without indulging too much in personal attacks and pointless pissing contests.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
If @MarcosZeitola has something to say, he will be back to say it. Of that, you can be sure :)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

hypermak wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 9:23 am
Winston wrote:
If @MarcosZeitola has something to say, he will be back to say it. Of that, you can be sure :)
Sure, I have something to say, @Hypermak. Not an awful lot, mind you, @Winston. Just a few words. I've come back and left again several times over the years. I never seem to be away too long, but I also never seem to stick around too long. Lately, you - Winston - have begun sending me private messages, asking for me to return. A few times now, I have. But I am reminded, time and time again, of why I left in the first place. :lol:

As I write this, I just had a nice little evening with Mrs. Zeitola. In fact, we made love a mere twenty minutes prior. Life is good. I'm happy. In a good mood. So I'm not going to give out harsh criticisms, I am not going to argue what needs to change in this forum. Or advise who should or should not be blocked; even though the community overwhelmingly seems tired of PAG/Spencer and no one wants him around for reasons other than principle. Anyway... I'm tired, man. Of the debates. The arguments.

Hypermak, you want to improve your English? Go on Quora. I'm on it, too. Siged up last year. The community is far more diverse, and the audience larger and more interactive. And, get this... some of them are GIRLS. Even Filipinas, the educated ones, the ones who love to read or discuss politics. Chatted a few cute ones there, too. ;) Strictly cordial of course haha. But yeah, go there. Leave this sausage fest. It's good fun. And I've written a bit about the Philippines myself there and found the articles were rather well-received even by Filipinos.

I've improved my skills, too, in a variety of ways. None of that improvement took place in HappierAbroad, I'm afraid. Met some cool guys, made a few friends. But the effort far outweighs the benefits for me, and like others who grow tired of this place, I never was much of a loner. So I don't need the social aspect. Also, Winston, I can be free and open with my friends, too. Hell, you should hear the offensive jokes me and Mrs. Zeitola exchange. She's politically incorrect to the point of making Hitler blush. :lol: :lol:

You guys have a good one. Hypermak, Winston, @Yick. Everyone. I think I'm about to leave, too. Maybe I will check in somewhere around, 2021, 2022? Or maybe never. Maybe Taco's right and the rapture's upon us. Maybe @Cornfed's right and it's the end of the world, Ragnarok, race war, whatever... We'll see. Either way I wish you all a great time in life, and outside of this dying little corner of the internet.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 1:44 pm
Sure, I have something to say, @Hypermak. Not an awful lot, mind you, @Winston. Just a few words. I've come back and left again several times over the years. I never seem to be away too long, but I also never seem to stick around too long. Lately, you - Winston - have begun sending me private messages, asking for me to return. A few times now, I have. But I am reminded, time and time again, of why I left in the first place. :lol:

As I write this, I just had a nice little evening with Mrs. Zeitola. In fact, we made love a mere twenty minutes prior. Life is good. I'm happy. In a good mood. So I'm not going to give out harsh criticisms, I am not going to argue what needs to change in this forum. Or advise who should or should not be blocked; even though the community overwhelmingly seems tired of PAG/Spencer and no one wants him around for reasons other than principle. Anyway... I'm tired, man. Of the debates. The arguments.

Hypermak, you want to improve your English? Go on Quora. I'm on it, too. Siged up last year. The community is far more diverse, and the audience larger and more interactive. And, get this... some of them are GIRLS. Even Filipinas, the educated ones, the ones who love to read or discuss politics. Chatted a few cute ones there, too. ;) Strictly cordial of course haha. But yeah, go there. Leave this sausage fest. It's good fun. And I've written a bit about the Philippines myself there and found the articles were rather well-received even by Filipinos.

I've improved my skills, too, in a variety of ways. None of that improvement took place in HappierAbroad, I'm afraid. Met some cool guys, made a few friends. But the effort far outweighs the benefits for me, and like others who grow tired of this place, I never was much of a loner. So I don't need the social aspect. Also, Winston, I can be free and open with my friends, too. Hell, you should hear the offensive jokes me and Mrs. Zeitola exchange. She's politically incorrect to the point of making Hitler blush. :lol: :lol:

You guys have a good one. Hypermak, Winston, @Yick. Everyone. I think I'm about to leave, too. Maybe I will check in somewhere around, 2021, 2022? Or maybe never. Maybe Taco's right and the rapture's upon us. Maybe @Cornfed's right and it's the end of the world, Ragnarok, race war, whatever... We'll see. Either way I wish you all a great time in life, and outside of this dying little corner of the internet.
@MarcosZeitola

Happy to see you have taken something from this place, as well as giving. I know you are a busy father and you'd rather spend time with your kids, your wife and your inlaws than be online.

I will follow your advice and create an account on Quora. I have checked it out a few times as a guest. It's a platform where people provide "qualified" answers to questions, right? Maybe I could answer some questions about haute cuisine and food preparation and storage :) I wouldn't consider myself an authority on anything else, really.

You take care, too, my friend!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

hypermak wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 7:49 pm
I will follow your advice and create an account on Quora. I have checked it out a few times as a guest. It's a platform where people provide "qualified" answers to questions, right? Maybe I could answer some questions about haute cuisine and food preparation and storage :) I wouldn't consider myself an authority on anything else, really.
No need to be an expert in anything; I certainly am not an expert in politics, or history, although I enjoy reading about these subjects. Neither am I a theologian but I enjoy dabbling in a bit of theology every now and then. Hell, even sex questions I enjoy answering under the guise of anonimity while I am no sex therapist or anything... see, Quora affords you that, too... you have to use your real name, but use a convincing enough sounding fake name and they won't ever be any wiser. I wrote over a 1000 answers now in little over a year and most of them took me only minutes. Forty million answer views, 10k followers and counting. It's fun. And you can see your 'fanbase' grow, as your skills in English grow along with it. Writing becomes faster and faster, too. It's fun. Venture far outside of food storage, and answer about life in Manila, or even why Donald Trump is a cunt or why Duterte is not as horrible as some people say he is, or whatever strikes your fancy. They'll love your stuff, man. And you will, too. Try! :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak, you dont make much sense. If u just wanna practice your English you could do it on any forum. Even by email with pen pals. Or on reddit. Even on the rooshv forum. Come on admit it. You're here because theres something unique and refreshing about free speech and authenticity. You also like seeing people speak freely without political correctness or censorship.

Marcos, if youre on quora why not post a link to this site and ask the members if the claims on my homepage are true or not. Lol. That would help and get our message out there.

The questions on quora seem very short. You cant make several points.

Why not use yahoo answers?

I have noticed several quora threads about foreign women vs american women though. Im surprised they were allowed. The answers even said foreign women had better attitudes toward men and were not spoiled. Etc.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 1:47 am
Marcos, if youre on quora why not post a link to this site and ask the members if the claims on my homepage are true or not. Lol. That would help and get our message out there.
I'm kinda "Quora famous" lol. Don't want to be banned for my association with this site, but I'll sent you a link in PM if you or Hypermak would like.
Winston wrote:
You can, actually, make several points. There is no limit to the amount of words one can use, and if there is, I myself surely never hit that limit. I've written several rather long pieces and they were well-received. Some of them were in the "Philippines" section of the site where I am in the top ten list of most-viewed writers, in spite of having only written about 40 Philippine related articles.
Winston wrote:
I hate the layout, and besides, Quora allows you to copy-paste pictures from any source into articles. If you joined, Winston, and made an earnest attempt, you could get relatively famous from bikini-babe clickbait alone; I wrote some click-baity sex-related articles last year and went viral a few times, it's fairly easy to work the algorithm to your favor and hit the main page. :wink:

Try it, man. You can promote yourself. Get your name out there. Put a link to HA in your personal bio and whoever clicks your name after reading a nice piece will be re-directed here, as well as anyone curious enough to Google you. :lol:

I mean it, man. One year time. Limited effort. Got me 40 million plus answer views and 10.5k followers. And counting. This is an avenue perfectly suited to your needs.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
Hypermak, you dont make much sense. If u just wanna practice your English you could do it on any forum. Even by email with pen pals. Or on reddit. Even on the rooshv forum. Come on admit it. You're here because theres something unique and refreshing about free speech and authenticity. You also like seeing people speak freely without political correctness or censorship.

I have noticed several quora threads about foreign women vs american women though. Im surprised they were allowed. The answers even said foreign women had better attitudes toward men and were not spoiled. Etc.
I told you, I stumbled on this site and forum via a Google search and it was right in the middle of my moment of euphoria, when I was about to move to Manila and start this new adventure. Which, by the way, is coming to an end. I have just resigned today, negotiated one last month at full pay. I'll be heading back to Italy to help with the family business and observe how the world economy will develop and, when the sector reopens and recovers, if there are are more opportunities abroad.

Nobody is even going to hospital for Covid-19 anymore yet, I am sure, they will start spreading panic about "second wave" as early as December. I don't have to be a conspiracy buff to bet that that's what will happen, do I? ;)

Anyway back to the topic, I will be following Marcos' advice and join Quora. The moment I get back to my family, I won't have much free time anymore. For the next few weeks I might be able to lurk and post, on and off.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcos,
I meant the questions at the top on quora always look very short. Never more than 2 sentences. Not the replies. The replies can be longer i see.

Wouldn't i be flamed on quora? Mainstream people get angry when u say something taboo. They will blame me and say stuff like "i never had a problem in america, must be you" and "foreign women just want a green card" etc. Wouldnt i be banned from there for being politically incorrect? Even if i win all the debates like i did on the rooshv forum? They can still ban u even if i win and show that u are right.

Is there free speech on quora? What are the rules? Do they ban anyone they dont like subjectively?

So you are ashamed to be associated with this site? Lol. We're not cool enough to be associated with? We're just a bunch of losers huh even though u like us? Lol. Geez. Its as if we are a fetish that intrigues you but u wont want to be publicly connected to us. Lol

Btw are you on reddit too? If u search there we've been mentioned many times there. HA does have a lot of back links from there. I posted a list of them in the "other sites that mention us" thread.