Where can men find something like a community/fraternity/mutual aid society in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Where can men find something like a community/fraternity/mutual aid society in America?

Post by theXplorer »

I hate that America has no culture, comradery, or identity. I tried joining the military for comradery (don't qualify) and am thinking of being a cop because of comradery. Heck I tried converting to Orthodox Judaism and Islam to mitigate this but did not have the proper blood quantum. White nationalist conspiracies aside what I like about these faiths in they are a support network that reinvests charity back into the community; i.e they pool their money and resources. For example the local mosque funds Muslim businesses of that community. They not just support their members financially such as Zakat in Islam, but they also help connect you with the women in their communities. Immigrant communities like Little Italy or Irish communities used to have mutual aid societies which did the same thing I mentioned above. My Italian-American parents met via cultural events before little Italy became Chinatown. I hate that Anglo America does not have that. Protestantism is essentially just a welfare office for old ladies and illegal immigrants. I honestly would not have a problem helping those groups if they reinvested back into the community and helped me in return but they don’t. They simply send the money back to Mexico and REFUSE to assimilate to the church etc. I tried to look into the Mormons but they are dying like most religious communities in America. I mean I guess there is the Annabaptist/Amish but I don’t want to leave my family and go live on a farm lol. I looked into fraternity groups like Knights of Columbus or the Freemasons but it’s just filled with old guys. I SIMPLY want a mutual community with folks who are my age, and frankly a way to meet women to have a relationship with. (to be blunt if I wanted to f**k, I could hire a hooker but I don’t want that I want a relationship and to build a family).

-Do any groups exist in America besides ethnic communities?

OR

-What COUNTRY tends to have these things? I can't change my race but maybe I can change where I live

-anyone else feel this way?
HappyGuy

Re: Where can men find something like a community/fraternity/mutual aid society in America?

Post by HappyGuy »

theXplorer wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 8:51 am
:shock: That's a good question. Happier abroad? Most "mutual aid" is geared towards women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where can men find something like a community/fraternity/mutual aid society in America?

Post by Yohan »

theXplorer wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 8:51 am
I hate that America has no culture, comradery, or identity.
-anyone else feel this way?
I was asking the same question a while ago to a feminist website in USA.

I received the reply that for men in USA, otherwise than internet and bars, the possibility to interact with women, but also with some men in a friendly and openly nice way is rather slim.

I think her answer was honest... a bit scornful however as usual...

My experience with USA so far is that nobody in USA is trusting anybody, nobody has confidence in anything and anybody...
Most US-citizens I know are living outside of the USA...with foreign wife of course. All of them told me about the same - very similar to your comment.

------------------------------------------

I had no problem with that reply however, because at that time I was already living outside of Europe, another rather feminist friendly region....
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Pray to God in the name of Jesus to show you His salvation. Get saved. Go to a real church. There if you want to, you can make friends and possibly meet some single women.

I've made dozens of posts about how Protestantism is virtually the same as Catholicism. There is a church that was never part of either and is not protesting against Catholicism because it never separated from it because it was never of it. Get saved, then you'll be able to see the difference.

Churches also offer missionary services, in which people can go abroad and preach the gospel to foreigners in their native countries throughout the world. You could donate money for that, if you're up to it.

viewtopic.php?style=11&p=326258#p326258

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=42751
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 9:01 pm
I was asking the same question a while ago to a feminist website in USA.
Men in the west may find occasional teamwork in homelessness, prison, or the military and they may find comradery online following divorce rape.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

You have to think about what most men's minds are focused on in America. 1) Women / Sex, 2) Money, 3) Attaining Power and Status. Therefore, any kind of camaraderie between men will revolve around those things. You don't see a lot of men who want to be friends with other men who are low status or don't have money. You DO see men want to be friends with other men who have money, power, and status however.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

If you active in a good church there is men's ministry and men's groups where they go out together and watch a game and sometimes go on trips outdoors, camping, etc. I've also heard of men's retreats for former alcoholics or depressed guys where the guys do team building activities and learn how to build things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Churches can be nice places. But its hit or miss depending on the church. The problem with churches is that they have a cult like mentality around their religion. Remember that a major organized religion is just a cult that has grown to global scale and become established. Its still a cult that utilizes mind control and brainwashing. If you dont share their cult like beliefs you may feel a little weird.

There are new age churches like unity church that isnt so fanatical or rigid and are open to all beliefs. Look up one in your area.

What about VFW centers if you're a veteran? Or toastmasters club or rotary club? Or the groups that meet from www.meetup.com ?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@kangarunner
Women have many more options but I've only seen women create pretentious imitations of natural male bonding.
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Post by theXplorer »

kangarunner wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 1:02 am
If you active in a good church there is men's ministry and men's groups where they go out together and watch a game and sometimes go on trips outdoors, camping, etc. I've also heard of men's retreats for former alcoholics or depressed guys where the guys do team building activities and learn how to build things.
there are no men my age in church it is full of geriatrics and illegal aliens. no one goes to church in america except welfare sponges. (at least in america I don't know what country you are from).
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Post by theXplorer »

Neo wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 9:30 pm
Pray to God in the name of Jesus to show you His salvation. Get saved. Go to a real church. There if you want to, you can make friends and possibly meet some single women.

I've made dozens of posts about how Protestantism is virtually the same as Catholicism. There is a church that was never part of either and is not protesting against Catholicism because it never separated from it because it was never of it. Get saved, then you'll be able to see the difference.

Churches also offer missionary services, in which people can go abroad and preach the gospel to foreigners in their native countries throughout the world. You could donate money for that, if you're up to it.

viewtopic.php?style=11&p=326258#p326258

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=42751
dude f**k off! I am reporting you to the admins for spamming! your post history shows that you have a SHIT LOAD of posts contributing NOTHING to this forum about dating foreign women EXCEPT using this as your personal preaching soap box.

we will not join your stupid white trash church filled with geriatric parasites and illegal aliens!

plus you say I can "meet single women" lol give me a f***ing break! I want a child-bearing aged girl! I don't want to feed the f***ing ducks and bake cookies with her while I help wipe her geriatric ass once she has hit the wall!

Maybe it is just in america but their are NO single women in church! Are you high? its just old people. (seriously what country are you from if you are outside of america maybe i am being too harsh)

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM! Guess what pal CHRISTIAN GROUPS smuggle illegals, CHRISTIAN GROUPS enabled feminism! CHRISTIAN GROUPS DESTROY america through liberalism. (liberalism CAME FROM christ-insanity through the Social Gospel movement because it preaches, equality, feminism, the inner-light theory, open borders, diluting cultures etc.)

You CREATED the problem and NOW you are trying to "fix it" f**k OFF! You christ-cucks are like someone who throws a brick through a window. (how you destroyed america with liberalism/feminism) and then later that day offer to "fix it" (with the VERY thing that caused the problem).

look pal, I USED to be open to joining a church before you evangelicals f***ed it up! if you want people to join your faggoty church get some ladies to join, offer men employment, (in order to get the ladies), f**k TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK, REMOVE, illegal aliens, and maybe JUST MAYBE we will "return to jesus"
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Post by theXplorer »

Winston wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 1:10 am
Churches can be nice places. But its hit or miss depending on the church. The problem with churches is that they have a cult like mentality around their religion. Remember that a major organized religion is just a cult that has grown to global scale and become established. Its still a cult that utilizes mind control and brainwashing. If you dont share their cult like beliefs you may feel a little weird.

There are new age churches like unity church that isnt so fanatical or rigid and are open to all beliefs. Look up one in your area.

What about VFW centers if you're a veteran? Or toastmasters club or rotary club? Or the groups that meet from www.meetup.com ?
Churches are mostly old people where I live. I want to meet women/ guy friends my age. I tried meetup.com but is filled with old people and the dregs of society (in a post you even mentioned that you experienced this).

toastmasters and rotary clubs face the same issues as church (filled with old people no one in their 20's)