National Guard Troops in Washington DC

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

National Guard Troops in Washington DC

Post by Cornfed »

As we have seen, they are a bunch of fat, worthless pieces of crap. If it is lawfully possible, it would be awesome if the real combat brigades could come in and massacre them. Quite apart from restoring the rightful election result, they would be doing the world a favour.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The troops in Washington

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 9:55 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVKKRzemX_w
If you are going to do this kind of stuff then maybe it is time for you to shuffle off and die, you silly old fool. It was good when you were someone.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Well, Cornfed, your bizarre threads deserve a bizarre answer, I think Louis Armstrong is the perfect way to respond to your comments...
LOL - I really like this black guy and his music, this is what America should be! USA should be a happy place for everybody...

lyrics:
Someday you'll be sorry
The way you treated me was wrong
I was the one who taught you all you know
Your friends have told you to make me sing another song

So good luck may be with you
And for the future have no fears
There won't be another to treat you like a brother
Someday you'll be sorry dear
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 1:57 am
Well, Cornfed, your bizarre threads deserve a bizarre answer,
The threads only seem bizarre because, much like Creepy Uncle Joe, you are senile now. I don't really want to criticise you, because we will all get like you if we live long enough. However it is a shame you are besmirching your previously good reputation by still posting. Is there not someone at your end who can have you put into a nursing home for your own good?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are 30,000 troops and striker vehicles and F16 fighter jets in DC just to protect a virtual inauguration? Doesnt make sense. Seems like overkill.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 4:12 am
Why are 30,000 troops and striker vehicles and F16 fighter jets in DC just to protect a virtual inauguration? Doesnt make sense. Seems like overkill.
USA is a funny country.

Yes, this is crazy and the story about them is out everywhere in the international news.
Estimates are between 25.000 and 32.000 troops - they are sleeping in the Capitol on the floor, nothing was prepared for them.
Totally ridiculous situation.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 4:12 am
Yes it does seem strange especially since the F-16 units that are sent there are air to air units. A rational explanation could be they are there to engage any potential drones. Thats also part of the reason they shut down cellular networks and are jamming other RF frequencies there now. But overall, this does seem strange!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: National Guard Troops in Washington DC

Post by Winston »

Live footage from the DC lockdown.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! Look at this update! Is it true?

Situation Update, Jan. 18, 2021 – Game-changing intel grants Trump new pathways to VICTORY

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-18- ... ctory.html

"As Scott Kesterson recently said in his Bards FM podcast, the DC military encampment is actually a holding facility for enemies of America, and it will soon host military tribunals.

Once that happens, the radical Left will engage in Chinese weapons-augmented kinetic attacks on the US Capitol. These are not attacks by Chinese troops, but rather by radicalized Leftists — long since radicalized by the left-wing media — wielding weapons which have been smuggled into the United States by the CCP."

Podcast update:
https://www.brighteon.com/d3a3792e-8d5d ... 566077c09c

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
January 19th, 2021, 3:15 am
Holy cow! Look at this update! Is it true?

Situation Update, Jan. 18, 2021 – Game-changing intel grants Trump new pathways to VICTORY

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-18- ... ctory.html

"As Scott Kesterson recently said in his Bards FM podcast, the DC military encampment is actually a holding facility for enemies of America, and it will soon host military tribunals.

Once that happens, the radical Left will engage in Chinese weapons-augmented kinetic attacks on the US Capitol. These are not attacks by Chinese troops, but rather by radicalized Leftists — long since radicalized by the left-wing media — wielding weapons which have been smuggled into the United States by the CCP."

Podcast update:
https://www.brighteon.com/d3a3792e-8d5d ... 566077c09c
Commander Wu I am wishing you victory, you should then be able to line all those white whores up you have lusted for and have at it..
Time to Hide!