Fantasy Women: Celebrity

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Fantasy Women: Celebrity

Post by Master »

Name a celebrity that would describe your fantasy women. Celebrity just to make an estimate I know some of you guys have way better desires then what they show on tv. But just to have an idea. Just for fun. You know what im me? anyway mine would be the stunning Nicole Kidman. In Batman Forever. I dont know how the f**k Tom Cruise dumped especially for what he got in return. Not a good exchange. Now your turn guys. Bon voyage
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I always thought Carmen Electra was HOT! Of course, there are too many to mention here, like Pamela Anderson (in her younger years), Barbara Eden (long ago when she was hot). Of course these hollywood women would not give an average guy the time of day. They are looking for another celebrity like themselves to date and marry.

ImageImage
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Fantasy Women: Celebrity

Post by IraqVet2003 »

My Top Celebrity fantasy women list is as follows:

1.) Selma Hayek (in her younger years played in the movie 'Bandidas")

2.) Penelope Cruz (played in the movies "Sahara", Bandidas", "Pirates of the Caribbean-On Stranger Tides")

3.) Jennifer Lopez

4.) Tia Carrere (in her younger years- played in the 1994 movie "True Lies" and the T.V. series "Relic Hunter")

5.) Angelina Jolie (in her younger years-played in two "Lara Croft-Tomb Raider" films)

6.) Lucy Liu (in her younger years-played in two "Charlie's Angels" films, "The Cleaner", and the T.V. series "Elementary")