Recession doing the west a favour!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Grunt wrote:Feminism is a societal cancer. Once it appears, the culture has a death sentence. Only a total collapse or fragmentation of the culture will change anything.

Its like that species of deer that went extinct because all the female deer would ONLY mate with the ONE buck that had THE biggest set of antlers. Problem was, the male deer with the biggest antlers could not escape predators (humans or otherwise) because he was unable to navigate in wooded areas due to his (you guessed it) HUGE ANTLERS!

The men that are able to make millions or billions usually have a deep-seated and severe personality disorders (sociopath, etc) that helped them get that money. Think Bill Gates or even Steve Jobs.

Thus propagating the theory that only fuckwits are rewarded in this culture. f**k your fellow man, get lots of money and p***y.

Till the whole system breaks down because people are just too obsessed with stabbing each other in the back to do much else.
Yes, I learned that myself when I lived in Los Angles. I got lucky and was able to work shoulder to shoulder with 2 men who were in charge of running a multi million dollar business (scrap metal) and I soon found out that it takes a certain type of person to be able to run it. Seems to me that once you past a certain dollar amount you have no choice but to move into the realm of exploitation.

These people operate in the "gray area" where it's not exactly right, but it's not exactly wrong.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I have quite a few family members that operate even beyond the "grey area". Many are multi-millionaires too. But of course they are also putrid sociopaths. They despise me deeply because I choose to join the military instead of join the family business. Honor and adventure instead of backstabbing and exploitation.

Hardly matters though, as I have my full pension, retired at age 41, a wonderful foreign wife, and my ugly face got on Fox News and embarrassed the VA to no end.

Best part of all is, I'm just getting started.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.