Dr. Finkelstein rebuts a crying girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Dr. Finkelstein rebuts a crying girl

Post by Jackal »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5drXEXk ... re=related[/youtube]

Dr. Finkelstein, a famous history professor, refuses to back down when faced with a crying girl and a hostile audience who are upset because he criticized Israel. Talk about standing up to the status quo! If someone said this on US television, he'd get nuked!

I'm not anti-Jewish, but I am against the propaganda in the US media which always portrays Israel as being faultless. Any nation which acts unethically should be criticized.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

I like this guy :)

And gawd, do i hate girls who use the crying game to generate sympathy. Go back to Kindergarten.

Anyway, it's a very vicious cycle that's happening over there. It just creates a non ending cycle of hate. No easy solution when both sides feel that they are the victims. The biggest problem is that the Palestinians have no longstanding central leadership so no agreements can be actually binding.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Ive been tracking Finkelstien for a number of years. He is the real deal, a true hero.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

100% Jews all of sudden think they are victims against the Palestinians, they bomb a UN Hospital and claimed no knowledge and didn't even say sorry it as an accident.

They make it sound like they are doing innocent Palestinians a favor by calling up via cellphone only minutes before the bomb the shit out of some housing tract.

Palestine looks like Bruit did only two decades earlier. The "Thousands of Rockets" into Jewish settlements is a farce at best. Most rockets hit nothing and fall harmlessly into some field.

They came aboard a ship in International Waters and murdered people that wanted to aid Palestine. Its too bad no Blue Eyed White Americans were killed in that raid otherwise they would have much explaining to do, then again look at Rachel Quarry....
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Dr. Finkelstein rebuts a crying girl

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

[quote="Jackal"][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5drXEXk ... re=related[/youtube]

Dr. Finkelstein, a famous history professor, refuses to back down when faced with a crying girl and a hostile audience who are upset because he criticized Israel. Talk about standing up to the status quo! If someone said this on US television, he'd get nuked!

I'm not anti-Jewish, but I am against the propaganda in the US media which always portrays Israel as being faultless. Any nation which acts unethically should be criticized.[/quotI just finished this video. This man has a bigger sack than Chuck Norris (and that's saying something)!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Dr. Finkelstein rebuts a crying girl

Post by Jackal »

the_hero_of_time wrote:I just finished this video. This man has a bigger sack than Chuck Norris (and that's saying something)!
Yeah, he's got balls alright.

Here's another video of him verbally crushing someone who asked him an under-handed question. The audio is a bit unclear, but the kid asks him first an ordinary question about Hezbollah and then follows it up by asking Dr. Finkelstein if he had attended the "Holocaust Denial Conference" in Iran (which he certainly did not). It just shows how desperate the pro-Israel lobby is to smear Dr. Finkelstein. His parents were in the Holocaust, so obviously he doesn't deny it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyDrP2Es ... re=related[/youtube]

Finkelstein was denied tenure at DePaul University because of his political views on Israel. One other ridiculous reason he was denied tenure was that he was "sexist."

According to a news story in today’s Chicago Sun-Times, a report filed against his tenure by three members of the Political Science faculty “claims that Finkelstein allegedly called a female staff member a ‘bitch.’�
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArt ... RTID=27140

Of course, what the feminist media fails to consider (if this incident ever actually happened) is that the woman in question may have actually been a bitch! Dr. Finkelstein has an excellent vocabulary, and if he used that word, I'm sure that he had a good reason to do so.

I doubt that a female professor would be reprimanded too much for calling a male colleague a "bastard."
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

BALLS MADE OF STEEL !!!!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

I don't see this guy as being much of a hero, truth be told. He's rehashing the same old stuff that Chomsky, Pilger, Moore et al have been saying, only with a more incendiary tone. The man's a follower, not a leader.

Being a leftist, it would also not surprise me if he sympathised with Anglo feminists (although right-wingers are guilty of this too, none of the original Anglo feminists would've been on the right of the political spectrum). I could be wrong, of course.