Masonic Temple ... and stuff

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Hoecus
Freshman Poster

Code Red

Post by Hoecus »

I think Grunt was the end of a few "Code Red"'s ! Not the "Pabst Blue Ribbon" of Freemasonry !

Ray
Death, It Comes Soon My Love
Demons Play Dressed In Candlelight
Scarlet Rain On Skin As Snow Never Fades

Cum My Love And Take The Devil's Kiss
My Lust Drenched In Blood
My Love Split The Skin
My Lust

Mortal Dreams, Thousand Years
Through These Eyes I Have Held You All
Shadow Tears, When Roses Fade,
You Will Stay

Eternal Winter
Angles Cry
Father Doesn't Hear

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

More subsequent (and admittingly quick searches) turned up more positive mentions of Freemasonry mixed in with the bad.

I suppose its possible that some members of the organization could be involved in underhanded dealings, or in the push for one world statism, but really, crap like this turns up in any organization or social order of sufficient complexity.

Although I do believe there is sinister stuff which goes on behind the scenes and isnt reported by the MSM, I dislike the whole "us vs. them" monotheistic dualism of many conspiracy theories, where the evil bad guys are pulling the strings and hurting us helpless, innocent "good" people. It oversimplifies things.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Its amazing that hoecus has time to orally pleasure fellow masons in between the kid rock beatings with 1 dollar golf clubs and the presidential bid in zimbabwe. Im guessing its the false teeth?

Anyhow...as we swim in a sea of baiting, selective indignation, and monumental ignorance...Ill interject some truth.

"What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil, The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the Paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism."

"To personify evil and exalt it into an intelligence which is the rival of God, into a being which can understand but love no more-this is a monstrous fiction. To believe that God permits this evil intelligence to deceive and destroy his feeble creatures is to make God more wicked than the devil. By depriving the devil of the possibility of love and repentance, God forces him to do evil. Moreover a spirit of error and falsehood can only be a folly which thinks, nor does it deserve indeed the name of spirit. The devil is God’s antithesis, and if we define God as He who is we must define His opposite as he who is not." -- Arthur Edward Waite, The Mysteries of Magic (page 428)

Now for those that wonder who Mr. Waite is, take a look.

Foreword by Joseph Fort Newton. Few individuals exerted more influence in "esoteric Masonry" than did A.E. Waite. His hunger for the "hidden wisdom" of Masonry, as well as life, drove him to his studies of all matters esoteric. Respected as a scholar, magician and Mason of quality, his words drew praise from many, yet were controversial enough to draw a fair amount of criticism ... likely to Waite's delight. This collection of Masonic papers from A.E. Waite represents some of the finest thoughts on the "deeper aspects" of Masonry. Includes: "Discourse on the Fellowcraft Degree;" "Emblematic Freemasonry, Building Guilds and Hermetic Schools;" "Pillars of the Temple;" "The French Mystic and the Story of Modern Martinism;" "The Templars Orders in Freemasonry;" "Some Deeper Aspects of Masonic Symbolism" and more.

Now, what I want all the retards to do is, as always, ignore any and all facts, then spout off with the gayest rhetoric you can muster. Otherwise the topic gets kinda dry.
Hoecus
Freshman Poster

Ignorant

Post by Hoecus »

The only ignorant one here is you .. you assume that I am a fellow Mason without knowing MY facts. Without researching me you show that you make general assumptions based on what you THINK you know.

Anyone can find a few links of negativity on anything if they look. What constitutes Evil? What constitutes good? It is all relative to what you believe and are TAUGHT. If you are taught all men are created equal then you will believe that and support that.. and , maybe , even die for that belief.

Here is one case in point .. personal experience .. I have tied a man to a chair and cut all of his fingers and toes off with garden scissors . Then I took a sledge hammer and bashed his knees until he cried like a baby.

Was it evil? Did I commit evil?

Some will say YES .. and some will say NO... Given WHY I did it.

If I told you he was the second man in a rape, mutilation and death of a six year old girl and I was wanting to know the identity of the other person involved .. then would I have committed an evil act? Would I be so evil then? Would I have been justified? I felt the police could not ever get this information from this man... not in a way that they could prosecute the other man. He was like a stone.

A jury of 12 of my peers said I was totally in my bounds as a citizen to do what I did .. and found me innocent.

Now to show where this fits this topic.. of the 12 jurors .. 8 were Masons, the Judge was a Mason , the DA is a Mason and my lawyer is a Mason... the father of that girl was a Mason. Could you say I was let off because the jury , judge , DA and the father were all Masons? I don't even care to speculate.

And another thing about Lucifer and God .. who is more Evil ? ... the Jealous God that strikes his most beautiful Angel out of Heaven .. or the Angel that is made ugly and loses his place in Heaven? Who would be more justifiable to worship? Who is the Evil one? The one that throws his children out of the Garden of Eden or the serpent that tells them to eat from the fruit? Who is more Evil.. the God that sends his only begotten son to die on the cross?

It is all in perspective .. as we ,as an individuals, see things. Every day has it's night .. every positive has a negative.. every good has it's evil. A true Master can control BOTH of them an utilize them as HE sees fit to use them.

Maybe the Masons are what you BOTH say... and have learned to control both sides ! Good or Evil I can't say about the Masons ... but I have called on them a few times and they have ALWAYS been there for me and in NO way were they bad people.

Ray
Death, It Comes Soon My Love
Demons Play Dressed In Candlelight
Scarlet Rain On Skin As Snow Never Fades

Cum My Love And Take The Devil's Kiss
My Lust Drenched In Blood
My Love Split The Skin
My Lust

Mortal Dreams, Thousand Years
Through These Eyes I Have Held You All
Shadow Tears, When Roses Fade,
You Will Stay

Eternal Winter
Angles Cry
Father Doesn't Hear
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

You have some semen on your lip there, fruitcake. From a mason no doubt. Kinda hard to take you seriously when your glistening like that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I saw on a History Channel documentary that conspiracy theorists believe that the outer circle of the Freemasons looks just like a normal social order that anyone can get info on because it's made public. But the real secrecy and power lies in the "inner circle", or the elite among the Masons.

Have any of you guys ever listened to David Icke? He is sort of nuts, but he is so articulate and a captivating speaker.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Brad,
You forget something. You are a low ranking Mason. Just as the workers at the bottom of the pyramid in the US government know nothing about what goes on at the top levels, the outer circle of the Masons know nothing about the inner circles. The outer circles are just a front. The higher up you get, the more you know. Lots of whistleblowers have come out about this.

I've seen several documentaries about it too. There are many dark secrets in the upper levels and inner circles that would make you shit bricks if you heard about them.

Google "Jordan Maxwell". He is one of the best scholars about secret societies and has spent decades researching them. You can see many of his lectures for free on YouTube too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I have several friends who are Masons, it's bascially an "old boys club" (wealthy white men and wanna be's) frat house that has declined in its admisions standard in recent decades. Well, at least they're getting new recruits. The local Elk's lodge is like a retirement home these days.

With demographic shift, many of these old frats are losing their relevance. How they reinvent themselves, will determine their future viability.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:I have several friends who are Masons, it's bascially an "old boys club" (wealthy white men and wanna be's) frat house that has declined in its admisions standard in recent decades. Well, at least they're getting new recruits. The local Elk's lodge is like a retirement home these days.

With demographic shift, many of these old frats are losing their relevance. How they reinvent themselves, will determine their future viability.
Like I said, that's their front. That's what they are in the outer ring. The inner ring is a completely different world.

Like I said, study what Jordan Maxwell knows about it. He has spent decades studying secret societies. How much time have you devoted to them?

Why not listen to someone who's spent a lot more time researching them than you or I have?

You do have respect for people with more knowledge about a particular topic than you and I, right?

Don't you think that someone who spends all day everyday studying and researching something, for years and years, knows a hell of a lot more than an average person who only hears the official front of an organization?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Don't you think that someone who spends all day everyday studying and researching something, for years and years, knows a hell of a lot more than an average person who only hears the official front of an organization?

I think the guy needs to get a life. If you want a conspiracy egg to pick bones from, at least pick something more fasionable and not out of season. Freemanson conspiracy is so last-century.

From time to time, secrete societies form and gain relevance for its period. For example, during the Qing Dynasty era many Han-Chinese secrete socities formed under the Ming restoration banner. Many early ROC revolutionary leaders were members or associated with such groups.

However, with time, these secrete organizations lose relevance and either sink or turn into something else. The worse examples are those that degrade to triads. To stay relevant, the organization must reinvent itself and stay current.

If you ever find yourself asking "what if..." and "could it have...", take a step back and see if you're standing in a long line of sheep. To this day I still see people stand behind the "fake apollo landing" line.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: Don't you think that someone who spends all day everyday studying and researching something, for years and years, knows a hell of a lot more than an average person who only hears the official front of an organization?

I think the guy needs to get a life. If you want a conspiracy egg to pick bones from, at least pick something more fasionable and not out of season. Freemanson conspiracy is so last-century.

From time to time, secrete societies form and gain relevance for its period. For example, during the Qing Dynasty era many Han-Chinese secrete socities formed under the Ming restoration banner. Many early ROC revolutionary leaders were members or associated with such groups.

However, with time, these secrete organizations lose relevance and either sink or turn into something else. The worse examples are those that degrade to triads. To stay relevant, the organization must reinvent itself and stay current.

If you ever find yourself asking "what if..." and "could it have...", take a step back and see if you're standing in a long line of sheep. To this day I still see people stand behind the "fake apollo landing" line.
I don't see your point.

This isn't about being fashionable. It's about truth, manipulation and connecting the dots.

Jordan Maxwell does a good job of it. Even if he's not right about everything (who is?) he's right about a lot of things.

He's uncovered a lot of dark secrets too, some of which he cannot mention publicly. And of course, he's received many threats.

Do you know about the Bohemian Grove Momopi? What do you make of that? It's been caught on film too. Why are they worshipping an own and doing Satanic-like rituals? Why do the world's elite, including many US Presidents, do that? For what purpose? Can you answer that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

As to the "faked moon landings" there are some good valid arguments for them. But even if you were to debunk them all, as NASA claims to have, that doesn't prove that the moon landings took place. People who believe that the moon landings are an absolute fact take it on faith. The reality is that we don't really know and there is no way to prove that they were real.

It's just odd that they haven't gone back to the moon in over 30 years, and very suspicious, no matter what their explanation is. Also that the footage in the film from the moon missions was very grainy and hard to see, not crystal clear at all. Then when IMAX wanted to make a film of the moon landing using the original footage, NASA suddenly said that they lost the original footage. Yeah right. The biggest moment in history and they lost the original film.

But for some reason Momopi, you are unable to think outside the box on such things. Not to judge you of course, since everyone is different.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Masonic Temple ... and stuff

Post by Winston »

Momopi and Brad Sharp,

FYI to educate you and inform you of some major things:

No sorry @momopi the Masons are not "just" an old boys club. They are the modern version of ancient mystery schools, which pass on secret knowledge and occult mysteries that are reserved only for the elites or initiated ones. This practice of having mystery schools with secret esoteric knowledge goes back thousands of years, even before ancient Egypt, all the way to the time of Atlantis and before. The first secret society was called "The Brotherhood of the Snake". For more info, see Nesta Webster's book on Secret Societies. It's one of the best. Honestly momopi, you should not talk about stuff you know nothing about. You definitely aren't an authority on secret societies or mystery schools or the occult or esoteric knowledge, that's for sure. No hard core materialist is.

FYI, an "old boys club" does not kill people who break their Masonic oaths. If they are willing to kill, then it's serious business. Look up the 1826 murder of Captain William Morgan, which is well documented and several Masons confessed to murdering him for exposing the secrets of the lodge, and were given orders to do so. When it went viral in the media (which was not controlled at the time) the American public became very anti-Mason and they even established an Anti-Masonic political party, which eventually became the Republican Party. There are modern murders too, like that Italian banker in 1989 and that murder in 2004 during an intiation ritual. You can look these up. They are well documented.

Brad Sharp, @sharpbws, sorry man but if you are a third degree Mason, then you are on the outer circle of the fraternity. Not the inner circle. The outer circle does not know the inner circle. Everyone knows that there are 33 degrees in Masonry. That is official. Why do you deny that? Are you saying that after the 3rd degree is the 32nd degree with nothing in between?

In fact, Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Bavarian Illuminati, said that the outer ring would be composed of innocent philanthropists only, as a cover for the true purpose of the fraternity. So that is standard operating procedure or MO of secret societies, including the Masons. We know this because a former Illuminati member who defected named John Robison, wrote a book exposing them in 1798 called "Proofs of a Conspiracy" and revealed what Weishaupt told him. Then later on, we know that the Illuminati infiltrated Masonry. George Washington even admitted it in one of his letters, which you can read online at the Library of Congress. Thus this is well documented in historical research about the Illuminati and Masons. You can't deny it. This means of course, that Masons began operating like the Illuminati, with an innocent philanthropic outer circle, just as Weishaupt said.

Keep in mind something here you guys:

What conspiracy theorists claim about the Masons is not just "wild speculation and paranoid imagination without basis" as you like to think. It's based on:

1. The real testimonials of many ex-Masons who defected. Some were at the 32 degree or higher. They can't all be lying. Where there's smoke, there's fire. These whistleblowers were members of the lodge, so they have inside knowledge of course, and no reason to lie.

2. The writings of Masons themselves, such as Albert Pike. He even admitted in "Morals and Dogma" that they worshipped Lucifer. His book is hard to read though, so the content is debated.

3. Paper trails of various sorts.

Many ex-Masons claim that the lodge worships Lucifer and the initiates don't know until they go higher up. So that's not some paranoid conspiracy theory. That's what many insiders have said. Just to let you know. What many claim is that when you get to the higher levels, you will be given a test like this: They will ask you to spit on the Christian cross. If you do it, you will ascend to higher levels. If you refuse, then you will be told that you made the right choice, but you will ascend no further. Now, this is iffy because not all higher Masons have been tested that way, but some have.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Masonic Temple ... and stuff

Post by Winston »

Film about Freemasons made during Nazi occupied France of 1943, exposing how they work and conspire to manipulate wars and politics behind the scenes in secret. After France was liberated, the director who made this film was tried and executed for making this film and exposing the truth. Obviously, you don't get executed for making up fictional stories.

Forces Occultes (1943)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0189529/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3

A French politician in the 1930s is drawn into a huge Masonic conspiracy.

Storyline
One of the most extreme examples of Franco-German ideological collaboration to emerge from the Second World War. Echoing racist stereotypes dating back to the nineteenth century, contemporary propaganda, and a wide range of repressive measures instituted by both the Nazis and the Vichy government, the film revives the paranoid conspiracy theory that a secret, international network of Freemasons controls world politics and economics.

Interesting trivia

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0189529/tr ... tt_trv_trv

In the Masonic lodge, the camera pans 360 degree.

On France's liberation, writer Jean Marquès-Rivière, producer Robert Muzard, and director Jean Mamy were purged for collaboration with the enemy. On 25 November 1945, Muzard was condemned to 3 years in prison and Marquès-Rivière was condemned in absentia to death and degradation. Mamy had also been a journalist for some collaborationist newspapers, and was thus condemned to death and executed at the fortress of Montrouge on 29 March 1949.

The film was commissioned by the Propaganda Abteilung, a delegation of Nazi Germany's propaganda ministry within occupied France. It virulently denounces Freemasonry and Jews as part of Vichy's drive against them and seeks to prove a Jewish-Masonic plot.

Both the director and the screenwriter of this anti Masonic Lodge film had been Masonic members themselves.

Full film in French with English subs

This version of the film is narrated by Robert Sepehr who reads the subtitles for you so you don't have to read them.

Relevant comments below the video:

Chuckichanly
6 months ago
Is this film based in reality? I mean all the push for war against did It really happen like that?

Micheal Vincent
2 months ago
Well, the Director was executed for making this film. This film was very much "over the target" with its message. This film is very important for ANY person trying to understand what is happening today.

Daniel Pavlovsky
1 day ago
Most definitely, albeit I'd say the Judaic element is a little downplayed. Nevertheless it does show how Judeo-Masonry operates behind the scenes in order to foment war and bring perpetual chaos to areas they would like to have under their control. The organization became much more organized and started gaining more power and traction around the time of the French Revolution, for which they were responsible. Comparing the French and Bolshevik Revolutions, you'll see the same modus operandi, as well as the two world wars.

I think the movie offers a lot of psychological insight into the types of people who join the organization. Freemasonry has always been touted as being "philanthropic", "making good men better", even "benevolent", but that's all veneer. It attracts the materialistically-ambitious type -people with little-to-no compunction. The Machiavellian, "ends justifies the means" type of people. It's basically a brotherhood of miscreants vouchsafing for each other. It's probably the most explicit form of "selling one's soul", as they basically usurp your conscience; now the consequences of whatever morally questionable act you do (out of "necessity" for the "brotherhood") is basically subsumed by this abstraction, i.e. the brotherhood -the ol' "we were just following orders" canard.

As Nietzsche once said, "Only individuals have a sense of responsibility." So when that individuality takes the backseat and the "brotherhood" takes precedence, the initiate won't have to feel any pang or prick of conscience while doing some pretty awful things, like socially engineering the causes and conditions for war.

At the lower rungs, the initiate may have no idea what the organization is really about, but they're always at the beck and call of their fellow brothers, no matter what. I'd recommend Nesta Webster if you want to learn more about this, especially Secret Societies and Subversive Movements. Albeit she's naive on a few points, she probably offers the best expose on these societies and how they've operated in the past, which should give you some insight into why certain things are happening now in the present day.