The implantable microchip is the mark of the Antichrist!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Mercury
Junior Poster

The implantable microchip is the mark of the Antichrist!

Post by Mercury »

Revelation 13:16-18 "And the second beast required all people to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that nobody could buy or sell unless they had the mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is a call for wisdom, let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is also the number of a man. His number is 666."

The implantable microchip is that mark which bears the number of the beast (the Antichrist) in it's electronic coding. And like described in Revelation 13, the implantable microchip is injected into a person's forehead or right hand. And the Bible clearly says that anyone who takes the mark of the beast/Antichrist (the implantable RFID microchip, including Verichip) will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. It would be exactly like eating of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil all over again.

There are even more reasons to refuse the implantable microchip. If you take the Mark of the Antichrist (the implantable microchip), in addition to going to the Lake of Fire;

-You will have no privacy anymore.

-The Government has all of the power and control in the world over you.

-The Government can turn you off at any time and drain your entire bank account until you have nothing.

-Microchips can still be hacked, and if you get hacked, you are in deep trouble.

-There is a good chance that all the radio frequencies passing through your skin from you using the chip to pay for things, access work, and all else, will likely cause cancerous sores and even cancer.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The implantable microchip is the mark of the Antichrist!

Post by jamesbond »

Just look how quickly governments around the world issued their 'stay at home orders' which basically collapsed millions of businesses around the world and financially devastated millions of people. I think when a vaccine does come out for the corona virus, if a person does not want to get the vaccine, they may be forced to get a microchip under their skin so the government can track them.

Who knows what the future holds in regards to big brother watching everyone and everything we do. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Light
Freshman Poster

Re: The implantable microchip is the mark of the Antichrist!

Post by Light »

Mercury wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 9:58 pm
Revelation 13:16-18 "And the second beast required all people to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that nobody could buy or sell unless they had the mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is a call for wisdom, let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is also the number of a man. His number is 666."

The implantable microchip is that mark which bears the number of the beast (the Antichrist) in it's electronic coding. And like described in Revelation 13, the implantable microchip is injected into a person's forehead or right hand. And the Bible clearly says that anyone who takes the mark of the beast/Antichrist (the implantable RFID microchip, including Verichip) will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. It would be exactly like eating of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil all over again.

There are even more reasons to refuse the implantable microchip. If you take the Mark of the Antichrist (the implantable microchip), in addition to going to the Lake of Fire;

-You will have no privacy anymore.

-The Government has all of the power and control in the world over you.

-The Government can turn you off at any time and drain your entire bank account until you have nothing.

-Microchips can still be hacked, and if you get hacked, you are in deep trouble.

-There is a good chance that all the radio frequencies passing through your skin from you using the chip to pay for things, access work, and all else, will likely cause cancerous sores and even cancer.
You forgot to add something to the list. Microchips could be designed to contain poison that could be released to kill anyone that gets classified as an enemy. I don't think technology isn't powerful enough to electrify a person to death with a microchip but I think it is powerful enough that a microchip could be designed to cause fatal heart attacks.

Post by Guest »

The Prisoner "I'm not a number, I'm a free man!"