Thoughts? Just a coincidence or a was it a preview?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Light
Freshman Poster

Thoughts? Just a coincidence or a was it a preview?

Post by Light »

I'm not saying that the conspiracy theories are true but I remembered something that seems like it can't be a coincidence with significant parallels to reality. Other people have said or written that the secret elites like to show people their plans in plain sight. They might not show it completely as it will happen in reality but just enough so that some people will be able to notice it after it happens and a few people might see it and think that will be happening in some form before it happens.

The biggest liberal progressive television channel CW has a show called iZombie that ended last year. Everything that has been going in Seattle parallels what went on in the show.

TV Show:
1. Zombie virus begins infecting people in Seattle
2. Zombies takeover and build barricades, and the zombies get autonomy
3. The government doesn't do anything but they build their own military checkpoints outside. Both the zombies and the US military check people entering and exiting at their checkpoints
4. The second zombie government is like a dictatorship, has armed people everywhere and patrolling Seattle
5. The end result is best compared to a civil war in zombie ruled Seattle between one faction of humans and one faction of zombies

Another thing on the show, the vaccines to protect against a fictional flu virus were tainted so people would become zombies. This was when the second zombie government's leader wanted to takeover Seattle instead of moving all the zombies to an island. He wanted more zombies because there were too many humans compared to zombies.

Reality:
1. Coronavirus. Seattle and the state of Washington are some of the first places in the USA to have coronavirus.
2. A group of BLM protesters take over a part of Seattle and declare autonomy.
3. The protesters that declared autonomy build barricades and create checkpoints with guns.
4. There are people going around to the businesses and homes in the CHAZ demanding money or there will be vandalism and property will be destroyed. The term for that is Racketeering.
5. Has not happened yet, but does this end in a Civil War 2 in Seattle or across the country?

An interesting fact is that Bill Gates lives around Seattle and Microsoft is in Seattle.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thoughts? Just a coincidence or a was it a preview?

Post by jamesbond »

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and with the corona virus who knows what the future may hold in store for everyone! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes that's true OP. That's just one of many countless examples of omens, foreshadowing, precognition, and synchronicities. Just like in 1898 someone wrote a book called "Futility" that described the Titanic disaster in 1912 with amazing accuracy. It was like a foreshadowing. Plus the universe tends to give you signs and omens. Ancient people knew about this for thousands of years. Only modern science and its atheistic propagandists try to deny it.

Also study the research of Carl Jung. He wrote a lot about synchronicities and why they are significant and meaningful. Even New Age authors like Deepak Chopra have written a lot about them.

Once you are attuned to synchronicities, they happen more and more frequent. Sometimes everyday. Like I will be reading and listening to a podcast or radio or TV show and they utter words that I'm reading at the exact same time, multiple times a day. Sometimes the words are very obscure or uncommon or names of specific places and people that are not often mentioned. So I know that's not coincidence. Something specific that happens multiple times everyday cannot be attributed to coincidence like materialists and pseudoskeptics claim.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Light wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 9:12 am
TV Show:
1. Zombie virus begins infecting people in Seattle
2. Zombies takeover and build barricades, and the zombies get autonomy
3. The government doesn't do anything but they build their own military checkpoints outside. Both the zombies and the US military check people entering and exiting at their checkpoints

Another thing on the show, the vaccines to protect against a fictional flu virus were tainted so people would become zombies.

An interesting fact is that Bill Gates lives around Seattle and Microsoft is in Seattle.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 2:53 pm
A portion of Seattle has been taken over by a warlord

The black female police chief has pulled back in submission and the female mayor is letting it all happen, by intention if you asked me.
Seattle seems to be one of the key cities in the Coronavirus scam. The Seattle Space Needle is shaped like a needle that will inject Bill Gate's vaccines.

June 12, 2017
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... elevators/

Jun 1, 2018
The Seattle Space Needle just got $100 million renovation — take a look inside
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/01/picture ... ation.html
According to the Space Needle website, 11-year-old Bill Gates won a dinner at the restaurant in 1966, offered by his pastor. Gates had to memorize three chapters of the Gospel of Matthew, and he reportedly recited the sermon flawlessly.
Tv shows that predicted 2020: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=42475
Last edited by HappyGuy on July 28th, 2020, 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Has anyone seen the movie "The Parallax View (1974)" starring Warren Beatty? At the beginning of it, an assassin kills a politicians on the Space Needle, then jumps off it. I wonder if that was a precursor or foreshadowing of anything. Later on, Warren Beatty gets recruited to do the same thing without him knowing it and becomes a mind controlled assassin.

Trailer

The brainwashing scene to create mind controlled assassins. I wonder what it means or how it works.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Demolition Man (1993)

You can watch the trailer for film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViwrF2Y4nX8

All restaurants are Taco Bell. Los Angeles in 2032 is a pacifist utopia called San Angeles. The police in the future are pacifists that do not use any violence. The actress main female character has the name Lenina.

Interesting because small and medium restaurants and family owned restaurants will have mass bankruptcies because of coronavirus. Los Angeles is one of the main liberal centers of the United States and has some of the strictest gun control in the country and gun control doesn't really help anyone there because criminals will always find a way to get guns. Lenina. Female form of Lenin especially in languages that have grammatical gender. Most liberals also view Lenin and other communists as heroes.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BNNsQJYbAhM3/
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Light wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 8:59 pm
Demolition Man (1993)

You can watch the trailer for film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViwrF2Y4nX8

All restaurants are Taco Bell. Los Angeles in 2032 is a pacifist utopia called San Angeles. The police in the future are pacifists that do not use any violence. The actress main female character has the name Lenina.

Interesting because small and medium restaurants and family owned restaurants will have mass bankruptcies because of coronavirus. Los Angeles is one of the main liberal centers of the United States and has some of the strictest gun control in the country and gun control doesn't really help anyone there because criminals will always find a way to get guns. Lenina. Female form of Lenin especially in languages that have grammatical gender. Most liberals also view Lenin and other communists as heroes.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BNNsQJYbAhM3/
@HappyGuy

Just read a news article this morning that says something similar to something that was also highlighted in the future portrayed in Demolition. More coincidences or more proof that there are no coincidences?

Headline: America may just have chain restaurants left open after Covid-19 says celebrity chef.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/america- ... 42410.html
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Taco saw this coming :!:
With no relief package appearing on the horizon to combat the financial hit brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, the mom-and-pop restaurants that bring flavor to neighborhoods nationwide risk being replaced in life after the pandemic.

Their replacement: another cookie cutter Taco Bell or McDonald’s (MCD).

“We have to have a bailout [of the restaurant industry],” said celebrity chef and owner of restaurant Blue Dragon Ming Tsai on Yahoo Finance’s The First Trade. “I don’t know if the government understands the severity of this problem. We may be left with just chain restaurants and fast-food restaurants if the government doesn’t react.”