Rapture timing: pre or post-trib?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Rapture timing: pre or post-trib?

Post by Pinayhunter »

About half believe in a pretrib rapture, and the other half post trib. A few even believe in a mid trib. To make matters more confusing, I recently came across a YouTube channel saying everyone else is wrong - there are actually two raptures and the first one will happen on August 10 or 11 of this year! Lol.

Besides salvation, this is probably the most divisive issue among believers. Each side raises good points and is just as fervent in their beliefs. So which is correct? I think everyone knows we’re getting close to the end, and I’d like to be prepared for what’s coming.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Rapture timing: pre or post-trib?

Post by Shemp »

Those who are fated to be saved believe everything without questioning. The fact that you are still asking any questions whatsoever proves you are NOT one of the chosen ones, but rather are doomed to perish in the bonfire of the Apocalypse. And nothing can save you at this point. Enjoy the next few weeks.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pinayhunter wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 4:27 am
About half believe in a pretrib rapture, and the other half post trib. A few even believe in a mid trib. To make matters more confusing, I recently came across a YouTube channel saying everyone else is wrong - there are actually two raptures and the first one will happen on August 10 or 11 of this year! Lol.

Besides salvation, this is probably the most divisive issue among believers. Each side raises good points and is just as fervent in their beliefs. So which is correct? I think everyone knows we’re getting close to the end, and I’d like to be prepared for what’s coming.
They have predicted the ending of the world and been giving exact dates for years now, and it never came true. One would think by now people had figured out its all nonsense and a scam lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

According to Sanderson1611 on YT, it is Post-Trib, and he makes a convincing argument which I believe. It makes sense to me.

Did you ever go watch any of his videos over there? He's got some videos on the Book of Revelation and Post-trib rapture.

There's nothing to fear about going through this tribulation. God will be there to protect His people and their welfare. They will not starve. And any tribulation that affects them will only increase their eternal glory.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I lean post-trib. Pre-trib requires the Second Coming to happen more than once. I Corinthians 15 says that they that are Christ's will be made alive at Christ's coming. I Thessalonians 5 places the rapture a the coming of Christ.

I was raised pre-trib, but eventually let go of that idea when I could not find it in the Bible and found plenty of evidence against it. The whole things seems to be based on assuming pre-trib and reading certain passages to fit with that view. But there are too many that just do not fit the system.

I wouldn't encourage people to spend time watching Anderson's videos, though.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

Neo wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 12:07 pm
According to Sanderson1611 on YT, it is Post-Trib, and he makes a convincing argument which I believe. It makes sense to me.

Did you ever go watch any of his videos over there? He's got some videos on the Book of Revelation and Post-trib rapture.

There's nothing to fear about going through this tribulation. God will be there to protect His people and their welfare. They will not starve. And any tribulation that affects them will only increase their eternal glory.
Bits and pieces. I’ll have to watch more. It seems he has a lot of enemies, so he must be doing something right.

I’m kind of hoping for post-trib due to the eternal glory aspect.
JuliaTrush
Freshman Poster

Rapture timing pre or post trib

Post by JuliaTrush »

I think that although there are different opinions about the timing of the rapture only one of them is correct, and arguments can be made for all three positions. That being said, I feel that He is coming post tribulation. Much is made about Daniel 9 in the Dispensational pre-trib camp, but the focus there is Israel and not the church in my view.