Did Jesus go to India or Britain during his missing years and after his crucifixion?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Did Jesus Christ go to India during his missing years of 12 to 30?

Post by gsjackson »

Neo wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 6:35 am
Shemp wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 4:23 am
It's pretty clear to me that Jesus was some sort of scam artist. All his so-called "miracles" amount to sleight of hand tricks. Possibly he studied with some Indian fakirs, who mix sleight of hand with extraordinary yogic control of the body. He also had a cult leader personality, like Mark Davis, but only able to dupe the less intelligent lower class types plus some weak educated people like Paul. The cult goes on to this day, still duping fools and weaklings. Just look at Neo or our old friend Adama.
But what if you're wrong, Frank?
Nicely played.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 11:43 pm
I thought Brigham Young who founded the Mormons said Jesus went to North America to teach the Indians (Native Americans), not to India.
Why couldn't he have gone to both? If he's God or the Son of God, or has supernatural powers, why couldn't he go to both India and North America? Why couldn't he teleport to both if he wanted to? It's not unachievable even for a human being to travel long distances in the ancient world, like Marco Polo did for instance. Plus maybe Jesus went to North America in spirit form or resurrected form, not in a normal human body. Or he appeared to them as a vision? Like he appeared to Paul on the road to Damascus?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 2:04 pm
There's no connection between Christianity and the Eastern religions.
It depends on which version of Christianity you are talking about. The esoteric versions of Christianity definitely had a lot of common teachings with Eastern religions. See the books referenced above.

You gotta understand that there was never a golden age of Christianity where Christians all believed the same thing. There were always many groups and many versions of Christianity, right from the beginning. For instance, Paul's sect of Christianity was different from James sect. James sect taught that one had to keep the Jewish laws and commandments to follow Jesus, but Paul's sect taught that one did not. Etc. So Christianity has always been diversified with many different variations right from the beginning. You are thinking in fundamentalist narrow views about Christianity, not in reality or reason.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 7:54 am
Jesus did no go to India, North America or anywhere else 12 to 30.

Luke Chapter 2 tells you he went to Jerusalem then back to Nazareth with his parents. It does not say he went anywhere else so he didn't. It says he was subject to his parents (Luke 2:51). Going somewhere else would not be in line with this.
That just means that Jesus went back to Nazareth with his parents at THAT TIME. It doesn't say where he was or what he did after that, or where he was between 12 and 30. You aren't seeing the bigger picture.

Also what about all the documented evidence that Jesus went East? I heard there are multiple documents, perhaps dozens, that attest to it. You gotta consider that and read them too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
Shemp wrote:
It's pretty clear to me that Jesus was some sort of scam artist. All his so-called "miracles" amount to sleight of hand tricks. Possibly he studied with some Indian fakirs, who mix sleight of hand with extraordinary yogic control of the body. He also had a cult leader personality, like Mark Davis, but only able to dupe the less intelligent lower class types plus some weak educated people like Paul. The cult goes on to this day, still duping fools and weaklings. Just look at Neo or our old friend Adama.

Wouldn't it be far better to believe in Christ and then keep His commandments so that you could be rich and in luxury for an entire eternity? David says that at God's right hand there are pleasures forevermore. And Job implies that this world only has a small portion of the revealed glory of God. In other words, the world to come is probably billions of times better than this one.

I would be afraid to offer up the vanity of blasphemy, especially when it comes to the nature of Christ's miracles. That's near destruction just for going near there.
I don't get something. If heaven is so great, then why did Lucifer and his angels choose to leave it and fall from heaven, if they were so happy there? Obviously that means they were dissatisfied there if they rebelled against God. Also, if God's paradise or Eden was so great, then why did Adam and Eve choose to fall from it? If everything was perfect, why would they eat the forbidden fruit and take the risk of ruining it all?

Buddhism and Hinduism say that even heaven is not permanent or perfect. It's just a level or dimension in the afterlife, one of many. If you have enough good karma, you can go to a heaven where all your desires finally get fulfilled. However, that's not permanent, nor is it the highest level of heaven. That type of heaven is below nirvana. It's just a place one goes if one earns it, before one is either reborn back on Earth, or ascends to a higher dimension of existence. That makes sense, more than the Christian fundamentalist view that heaven is perfect and forever more. If it was so perfect, then why didn't God put you there in the first place and not bother with this world or allowing any type of fall to happen?

So you see, fundamentalist Christianity makes no sense. It has tons of endless problems you can never solve. This means the Bible should be taken allegorically, not literally, in order to fully appreciate it.

Also keep in mind that evangelical Christianity is only a century old. It's not the Christianity of the last 2000 years, nor the original Christianity either. It's an American sect that didn't become mainstream until the early 1900's. Look it up. This is a huge secret that most Americans don't know.

No one before modern Americans believed the Bible books were infallible, not even Christians and Catholics. No one was that dumb before modern Americans. Everyone knew that books were fallible and contained both truth and lies, as well as the biases of the authors. Everyone had the common sense to know that. That's why they believed that what mattered were the CORE teachings of Jesus, not how infallible the Bible texts were. Only modern Americans are dumb enough to take the Bible literally or believe that it's infallible or have dogmatic views that fundamentalists today do.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 2:49 am
Neo wrote:
Shemp wrote:

Wouldn't it be far better to believe in Christ and then keep His commandments so that you could be rich and in luxury for an entire eternity? David says that at God's right hand there are pleasures forevermore. And Job implies that this world only has a small portion of the revealed glory of God. In other words, the world to come is probably billions of times better than this one.

I would be afraid to offer up the vanity of blasphemy, especially when it comes to the nature of Christ's miracles. That's near destruction just for going near there.
I don't get something. If heaven is so great, then why did Lucifer and his angels choose to leave it and fall from heaven, if they were so happy there? Obviously that means they were dissatisfied there if they rebelled against God. Also, if God's paradise or Eden was so great, then why did Adam and Eve choose to fall from it? If everything was perfect, why would they eat the forbidden fruit and take the risk of ruining it all?

Buddhism and Hinduism say that even heaven is not permanent or perfect. It's just a level or dimension in the afterlife, one of many. If you have enough good karma, you can go to a heaven where all your desires finally get fulfilled. However, that's not permanent, nor is it the highest level of heaven. That type of heaven is below nirvana. It's just a place one goes if one earns it, before one is either reborn back on Earth, or ascends to a higher dimension of existence. That makes sense, more than the Christian fundamentalist view that heaven is perfect and forever more. If it was so perfect, then why didn't God put you there in the first place and not bother with this world or allowing any type of fall to happen?

So you see, fundamentalist Christianity makes no sense. It has tons of endless problems you can never solve. This means the Bible should be taken allegorically, not literally, in order to fully appreciate it.

Also keep in mind that evangelical Christianity is only a century old. It's not the Christianity of the last 2000 years, nor the original Christianity either. It's an American sect that didn't become mainstream until the early 1900's. Look it up. This is a huge secret that most Americans don't know.

No one before modern Americans believed the Bible books were infallible, not even Christians and Catholics. No one was that dumb before modern Americans. Everyone knew that books were fallible and contained both truth and lies, as well as the biases of the authors. Everyone had the common sense to know that. That's why they believed that what mattered were the CORE teachings of Jesus, not how infallible the Bible texts were. Only modern Americans are dumb enough to take the Bible literally or believe that it's infallible or have dogmatic views that fundamentalists today do.
I think I have written of this several times, just it must be unacceptable to you. You probably already know all this.

God made all souls upright. It is just that some people crave more than they're allowed to have. At least one of the fallen angels desired to have the glory of God. Read Isaiah chapter 14 for more information on that one.

Eve in particular was deceived by the adversary. Guess what he gained in exchange for this? He gained Adam's world, and also Adam had to die.

God also gave us each free will. So we are not robots. The choice that we are given is to choose between good and evil. Each of these has a reward attached to it.

After the fall of man, life became an evaluation, to determine the place and level of reward each person receives. God wants to see the worthiness of each soul. Each person will be revealed as to what type of person they are by their works. God just wants to see who we really are, and whose side we are really on: good or evil; His or the enemy's.

Also, this is not the only world. There is the world to come. Not much is spoken of it, except that we know that the saints (not the Catholic beatified but all the people who believed in Christ are saints) will be incapable of committing sin. There will be no adversary, no temptation, no evil, no death. Only joy, rejoicing, glory, abundance, pleasures without fear of sin, and peace.

For the saved who are going to heaven, the level of their rewards is determined by their works. For the condemned who are going to sheol (eternal darkness, no light, no food, no water, no companionship, no pleasure), the level of their punishment is determined by their works, but salvation is determined by whether or not they have received the free gift of grace through faith in Jesus, the Son of God, the Redeemer.

As for evangelical and fundamentalist Christians, how is it that people only focus on a small part of history? What about the freedom of religion principles from the Founding US Fathers? People were not free to practice or evangelize or speak the truth without being tortured or put to death because it threatened the power of the ruling elite. It was underground. Fundamentalists weren't allowed to flourish until the USA because of our freedom of religion. But fundamentalists were always around.

Also remember that the winners write the history. If the Catholic church and its proponents are the winners of history, well guess who writes history? Roman Catholicism is a hybrid of paganism and Christianity. Like the Romans did when they conquered throughout their history, they incorporated the conquered people's gods into the Roman religion. Catholicism and the Bible are at odds with each other. See thread: "Poor Catholics Do not know."
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 2:37 am
Neo wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 2:04 pm
There's no connection between Christianity and the Eastern religions.
It depends on which version of Christianity you are talking about. The esoteric versions of Christianity definitely had a lot of common teachings with Eastern religions. See the books referenced above.

You gotta understand that there was never a golden age of Christianity where Christians all believed the same thing. There were always many groups and many versions of Christianity, right from the beginning. For instance, Paul's sect of Christianity was different from James sect. James sect taught that one had to keep the Jewish laws and commandments to follow Jesus, but Paul's sect taught that one did not. Etc. So Christianity has always been diversified with many different variations right from the beginning. You are thinking in fundamentalist narrow views about Christianity, not in reality or reason.
James who?

There are no different teachings in Christianity. However there were false versions of Christianity almost immediately. It is even spoken of by Paul a few times.

The way to life is narrow. However, because there is an adversary who wants to see all of God's children destroyed, there are many false religions, including facsimiles of Christianity, meant to divert people away from the true path. It seems right to people, but they are not.

Christianity, true Christianity says that salvation comes simply through faith in Jesus as the Son of God: it is a free gift because He did all the work by keeping the commandments, which is why salvation is without work and without repentance from sin, and He paid the penalty, which is why believers in Him avoid hell. The only thing a person must do to receive it, is to believe that Jesus is the Son of God, the Redeemer.

False Christianity then comes in to say, there must be works or repentance or sacraments, to divert people from the proper path. Same as false religions are religions of works, such as karma, and they do not have a redeemer who kept the commandments or paid for their sins.

There were always false doctrines that were made to prevent people from getting saved. Pretty much any doubt in the divinity of Christ prevents salvation, and there are religions that preach this doubt. There are "Christians" who do not believe Christ is divine. But by definition they are not Christian, but people lump them in, despite it being obvious these cannot be Christians because they doubt His divinity. False religions are often works-based salvation or dispute the divinity of Christ.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
Has ever occurred to YOU that you're the wrong one here Neo? Why is that not within your realm of considerations? Brainwashing, that's why.
Neo wrote: Wouldn't it be far better to believe in Christ and then keep His commandments so that you could be rich and in luxury for an entire eternity?
Believing in Christ as the supreme being of the universe is no different that believing that Godzilla is the one, true God and the Hamburgler, Pikachu, and the kids from South Park are his disciples. You are being lied to!
Neo wrote: I would be afraid to offer up the vanity of blasphemy, especially when it comes to the nature of Christ's miracles. That's near destruction just for going near there.
And that is precisely the problem. Christian cults like yours operate under the principle of FEAR, not reason or evidence, and that is why you are so afraid to think for yourself.

You might be benefit from seeing this video on cultish churches because I see the fear and insecurity that has been cultivated in you.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

No, cult. I was reluctant to go to church for years.

I didn't get saved until my mid 30s. So I know what it is like to live unsaved. I know what it is to chase women and commit all kinds of sin.

It was only because I heard the Word, the gospel of peace, and I instantly believed it, that my life changed.

Eventually I gave up my major sins that most modern young men are involved with, but those don't need to be mentioned. You can probably think of them, but I won't confirm. Now God has given me self-control and self-discipline, and I don't do those things anymore.

I certainly thought I was going to keep on living in sin for the rest of my life and I never even considered another way.

I got saved online, no one recruited me for anything.

So I already know some of what unbelievers think of religion and holiness.

This is the sermon that got me saved years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Documentary produced by Indian government about Jesus in Kashmir.

This is the latest documentary on the Truth of Jesus in Kashmir by the Film Division of the Government of India.
Visit www.tombofjesus.com to know more about this Truth.
Visit www.alislam.org to know more about the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Trailer for Christ of India.

More info and article on Jesus in India.

https://ocoy.org/original-christianity/ ... -of-india/

Free PDF ebook about Jesus in India.

https://ocoy.org/site/e-library/

https://25iomb2inafk28vsyu3mqxdf-wpengi ... 2-2017.pdf

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Jesus did not walk as a 12 yr old boy to India. And how would he have gotten to N.A.?

Something major like that the Gospels would have mentioned. Luke 2 says he was subject to is parents. Going to any of those places would have not been "subject" to his parents.

CASE CLOSED
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Did Jesus go to India during his missing years and retire there after surviving the crucifixion?

Post by Winston »

Interesting lecture that says that Jesus was a Druid and went to Britain after surviving the crucifixion, and perhaps on to India after that too. And perhaps married and had a family with Mary Magdalene. Also that Christianity was created in Britain, not Rome, and that this was covered up. Very interesting.

Learning from History Part 12 - Jesus and his brother James in Britain with the Druids

Jesus is remembered by oral and written records from many sources, describing his teachings and mission to restore good government in the homelands of the British people. Within two years of the crucifixion Simon Zelotes, Aristolubus and Joseph Ha Rama Theo (James the Just) arrive in Britain. Joseph is accompanied by twelve men and women of Jesus' inner circle of advanced initiates, who were each allocated a hide of land, a reward only granted to qualified Druids. Having materially supported Gaul against Roman conquest, Britain faced a second Roman invasion in 43 AD. When Claudius' army failed to make headway in the West of Britain, the first important peace treaty resulted in Claudius building a palace for Cymbeline, father of Pendragon Caractacus,m the marriage of Caractacus; sister to General Aulus Plautus and the adoption of his daughter Gladys by Claudius. Caractacus in his later exile to Rome was unique in being provided with a palace for his family and the respect of the Senate. The genealogical records show that Jesus and James were key figures in this extended family.

This presentation looks at British Druid origins of Christianity, linking family ties between Caesars and British kings, and evidence for Britain as the starting point of Jesus's mission. Christian O'Brien reveals Jesus's advanced spiritual teaching in his translations of the Askew and Bruce codices, the Surat (soul Shabd (word) Yoga (union) of the Druid and ancient world. Druidic philosophy and practice centred on the Truth Before the World, and a doctrine that: without freedom of will there is no humanity; freedom of conscience was both the birth and breath of manhood; the essence of the soul was will. Good government and peace through kingship was a fundamental requirement and religion as we know it did not exist. This contrasts from 400 AD with Augustine of Hippo's Roman Catholic doctrine of Original Sin, the denigration of women, burning libraries and killing Arian Christians, all crimes against humanity with seeds being sown for everlasting conflicts. The British Church based on freewill, education and craftsmanship was overturned.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
June 15th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Bible is strange enough without making it stranger. Wise Men who found Jesus were ZOROASTRIAN ASTROLOGERS. Isn't that weird enough?

New Agers have no balls, and are afraid to take the leap of faith. Either Jesus didn't die, or He wasn't resurrected. Same crap since the Sanhedrin.
Yes because Christian theology comes from Zoroastrianism, not Judaism. Judaism doesn't have the notion of Satan or an all evil deity. Only Zoroastrianism did, it had the concept of a good god vs an evil god in a cosmic battle of duality. Christianity eventually adopted that. Also Judaism didn't have a resurrection concept until the Hebrews lived with the Persians and were influenced by Zoroastrianism. History scholars said that's how the resurrection concept entered Judaism, however not all Jews believe in it today, only certain branches do.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 11:43 pm
I thought Brigham Young who founded the Mormons said Jesus went to North America to teach the Indians (Native Americans), not to India.
Yes but that's because that's part of the revelation of Joseph Smith, who founded Mormonism. The gold plates he translated into the Book of Mormon said that Jesus went to America after his resurrection and gave his true word there, whereas the Bible we have today was corrupted by men over time. Smith said his Book of Mormon contains Jesus' pure unadulterated teachings. Whether you believe that or not is a matter of faith. Either it resonates with your soul or it doesn't. For 10 million Mormons it does resonate with them. So you can't dismiss it lightly as a hoax. A hoax has no lasting power beyond a few days. So likely there is something to this story, as well as the founding of all big religions.