HA posts are being plagiarized by CultureWhiz.org!?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

HA posts are being plagiarized by CultureWhiz.org!?

Post by Winston »

Hey guys,
I just found something which was pointed out to me by members here. Check this out. Look at these posts below from a thread in this forum about the Netherlands, and then at a paragraph from PAG's CultureWhiz.org site. Do you notice anything familiar between them?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24113
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 15th, 2014, 2:12 am
Holland is unbearable for me. I would move to southern Europe where the food, the weather, the women, and life in general is far better. "Blandness" is term that best describes Holland and it's people.

It's only argument against blandness is the red light district and the "coffee shops" that legally sell marijuana, but I see those more as tourist gimmicks than truly Dutch elements.
zboy1 wrote:
August 15th, 2014, 6:22 am
I enjoyed Holland while on vacation, but I wouldn't know anything about living there...

The best part of Holland is the coffee shops and for mongers...the Red Light District.

I still have a pair of wooden shoes from my trip, haha...

My observations of Dutch people: Tall and attractive; very wooden, stoic, and somewhat unfriendly and rude; very robotic (no offense), and the women, although very beautiful, seemed somewhat snobbish and standoffish.

Are my observations wrong or offensive?

Some Dutch cities look more like Africa or the Middle East than a European country...
https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/bl ... its-people
The red light district and the "coffee shops" that legally sell marijuana are the only argument against blandness, but I see those more as tourist gimmicks than really Dutch elements.. My observations of Dutch people: Tall and attractive; very wooden, stoic, and somewhat unfriendly and rude; very robotic (no offense), and the women seemed somewhat snobbish and unfeminine. The women don’t wear jewelry or make-up, or brush their hair and baths are usually taken once a week.
Do you guys notice something when you compare that paragraph with the posts above? Obviously, PAG aka @StanfordGuy has been taking posts from this forum and pasting them in his CultureWhiz articles, and changing a few words in each paragraph to avoid detection. It's plagiarism. The guy can't even write his own articles or produce any original content, yet he calls his site "authoritative"? WTF? Why is Google ranking his site so well if it scrapes content and contains very few content in general? The only reason is because he is using modern software that produces structured data and metadata and HTML5. That's all. Not because his site content is any good. "Authoritative" my ass PAG. You're a copycat plagiarizer and can't even write original articles. I guess you aren't as smart as I thought. Geez. I guess I overestimated you.

Everyone, can you scan PAG's site to see if he plagiarized any other content off our forum? If we can find more paragraphs that he copied and pasted from here, we can put them in a file and submit it to his webhost to report him for DMCA copyright infringement. You may have to use Google. Or you can just see if you recognize your posts being used as articles on his site.

@Spencer what do you think of your hero now that you see that he plagiarizes? lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: PAG appears to be plagiarizing our posts on his CultureWhiz.org site!

Post by Spencer »

Stanfordguy hero because he show and prove top sucess happy aboarder when other poster sit under screen only talk brag complain argue atack but now there many proves all over he take troll joke too much so might damage happier aboard busness and not good so he great and bad combination so wiseton alpha have do what have do and punish badman not respect supreme authorization of founder bossman wiseton who magnanimity til cross the line then wiseton put steel boxer gloves for smash the badman to oblivions for all to know wiseton is the real happy aboard bossman leader and not just hero like stanford guy but wiseton truth the only one superhero in the happy aboard world......stanfordguy you play fire disturb dragon better you make sorry so wiseton have merciful even you so crazy dare play copy paste his golden content so its that you secret envy wiseton world creation so make love not war or wiseton bring you down hard til you become streetman on tenderloin eat soupkitchen same erazzy singer and take pooping on street with the drugman and that is what bossman can make of you if dare you not submit to wiseton spirit authorization do it before too late deep heart warning to you stanfordguy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

PAG has been doing that for awhile so it’s nothing new. I just see it as evidence that his business model is a fraud since he uses stolen posts to prop up the credibility of his site.

It is also confirmation that his site and business are overall failures. If they were successful, he would not have the time or inclination to troll here and elsewhere.

Let fate and inevitability take care of PAG and his “business.” It will come....
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Hey asshole, you need to delete all these posts obsessing over a $100,000 custom platform you couldn't touch in a million years. Seriously, my system has been tracking a few of your crackpot members. We have their IPs addresses and setup decoys to collect their personal details. We plan to confront them like in the video below. Unfortunately, the people who dwell here are seriously mentally ill. See below!

You don't know anything about technology or business. Structured data is just the beginning of semantic intelligence. What do you know about URI enrichment, entity extraction, term scoring, code-level information for calling services, encoding protobuf or JSON and request format? Go read your shitty SEO articles for marketers. We'll stick to our semantic database, cognitive architecture and knowledge models that Google loves. Google knows shit from gold. I should sue your ass for defamation and trying to steal/copy patent-pending technology.

I don't need to write anything. I designed a very power artificial intelligence and natural language processing engine to do that. We can produce 100 generic articles an hour. No need for writers for basic stuff. We have a collection of APIs, which refer to concrete type data and metadata. This allows for standard specifications for AI tasks. We have some tools/bots that can paraphrase content not only by changing individual words & phrases, but also by changing sentence structure and pulling data from 1,000 sources. In the past, you would have pay a writer (expensive), write it yourself (time consuming), spin an article manually (time consuming & boring). Today, with natural language processing you can quickly create basic content without much effort.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_journalism

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ws-stories

Ah, you're upset a test article has a few phrases from a shitty source. Don't worry, we have 500 more article coming next month and can rewrite anything with a single click. We're just refining the system. Now f**k off and go and do something productive with your time. Seriously, what kind of retard obsess over a dead forum lol. DMCA? WTF are you talking about retard? https://culturewhiz.org/dmca I guess we all know that you're mentally ill and don't know better. So lets have a clean break here. I never wanted this acct on this site. It was only suppose to be use for a few days to troll. Delete it and all posts about CW and I won't take over your domain and shut you down with much better software. I don't find anything posted on here interesting or entertaining. I made my point. I'll be making millions 8)

Confronting an HA member

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 5:17 pm
Hey asshole, you need to delete all these posts obsessing over a $100,000 custom platform you couldn't touch in a million years. Seriously, my system has been tracking a few of your crackpot members. We have their IPs addresses and setup decoys to collect their personal details. We plan to confront them like in the video below. Unfortunately, the people who dwell here are seriously mentally ill. See below!

You don't know anything about technology or business. Structured data is just the beginning of semantic intelligence. What do you know about URI enrichment, entity extraction, term scoring, code-level information for calling services, encoding protobuf or JSON and request format? Go read your shitty SEO articles for marketers. We'll stick to our semantic database, cognitive architecture and knowledge models that Google loves. Google knows shit from gold. I should sue your ass for defamation and trying to steal/copy patent-pending technology.

I don't need to write anything. I designed a very power artificial intelligence and natural language processing engine to do that. We can produce 100 generic articles an hour. No need for writers for basic stuff. We have a collection of APIs, which refer to concrete type data and metadata. This allows for standard specifications for AI tasks. We have some tools/bots that can paraphrase content not only by changing individual words & phrases, but also by changing sentence structure and pulling data from 1,000 sources. In the past, you would have pay a writer (expensive), write it yourself (time consuming), spin an article manually (time consuming & boring). Today, with natural language processing you can quickly create basic content without much effort.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_journalism

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ws-stories

Ah, you're upset a test article has a few phrases from a shitty source. Don't worry, we have 500 more article coming next month and can rewrite anything with a single click. We're just refining the system. Now f**k off and go and do something productive with your time. Seriously, what kind of retard obsess over a dead forum lol. DMCA? WTF are you talking about retard? https://culturewhiz.org/dmca I guess we all know that you're mentally ill and don't know better. So lets have a clean break here. I never wanted this acct on this site. It was only suppose to be use for a few days to troll. Delete it and all posts about CW and I won't take over your domain and shut you down with much better software. I don't find anything posted on here interesting or entertaining. I made my point. I'll be making millions 8)

Confronting an HA member

$100,000 custom platform? WTF? You don't have that kind of money. How would you? Did you inherit it from rich parents? Did you steal it? Did you get this platform off the black market? Or from elite developers?

How would you confront my forum members even if you knew their IPs? Are you gonna fly all over America and confront them on camera? By yourself? You wouldn't do that. You don't have the guts or manpower. Plus you'd get beaten up or have the cops called on you, and you know it.

How am I trying to steal patent technology? Huh? What technology have I stolen from you? All I did was write about you in the forum. How would I steal anyone's technology? I'm not even a techno geek like you. I don't even know what software you use to create your site. Defamation means lying about someone. I never lied about you, only told the truth. Besides, you should thank me. I brought more publicity and attention to your site, which you never would have got. So I got you free traffic. You should thank me for that.

So you admit you have some AI machine that scrapes content from other sites and posts it as content on CultureWhiz.org? lol. You know better than that. Everyone knows that sites that do that will get penalized by Google in the long run, even if they benefit in the short run. I'm sure you know that too. So who do you think you're fooling? This is common sense.

Lol. The DMCA complaint would not be filed by using your CultureWhiz contact form silly. It would be file by submitting it to your webhost, which every webhost should have a contact form for. Of course I wouldn't just submit it to the webmaster at CultureWhiz, which would be you of course. lol. You may ignore it, but your webhost would not.

So you admit that you're a troll? lo;. Wow what a stunning admission. You are acting like a THIEF who's been caught red-handed PAG. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

May 28th, 2020, 1:22 pm
PAG has been doing that for awhile so it’s nothing new. I just see it as evidence that his business model is a fraud since he uses stolen posts to prop up the credibility of his site.

It is also confirmation that his site and business are overall failures. If they were successful, he would not have the time or inclination to troll here and elsewhere.

Let fate and inevitability take care of PAG and his “business.” It will come....
How did you know he's been doing that for a while? How come I just found out about it? Why didn't you report it earlier? Who first found out about it? Can you find more instances of where he copied paragraphs from this forum and show them to us?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 12:16 am
May 28th, 2020, 1:22 pm

How did you know he's been doing that for a while? How come I just found out about it? Why didn't you report it earlier? Who first found out about it? Can you find more instances of where he copied paragraphs from this forum and show them to us?
I’ll PM you on this.... But truthfully, it’s not like you take appropriate action on reporting anyhow. Your “free speech” ethic makes most things permissible here and when you do take action, it is insufficient to have any preventive effect. In fact, reports to you only rarely result in the consequences you previously lay out because you’re too soft as an enforcer and the forum suffers because of it.

There is no reason PAG (AKA Spencer and StanfordGuy) should still be posting nonsense on this forum. That he is still here causing trouble is reason enough for people to refrain from reporting such things.

PAG is here because you want him here. No need to report such things when that is the case.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

May 29th, 2020, 10:33 am
There is no reason PAG (AKA Spencer and StanfordGuy) should still be posting nonsense on this forum. That he is still here causing trouble is reason enough for people to refrain from reporting such things.

PAG is here because you want him here...
I made a similar comment in another thread....
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=42564
Yohan: I don't read anything what PAG and sockpuppets post on this HappierAbroad forum, these profiles are on my IGNORE list.

However I do not understand why PAG is still allowed to post in this forum. Why are his comments - all of them regardless their contents - not immediately deleted or made invisible regardless how many times he is coming back with another new fake identity? All his profiles should be deleted immediately after sign-up.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 11:47 am
May 29th, 2020, 10:33 am

PAG is here because you want him here...
I made a similar comment in another thread....
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=42564
Yohan: I don't read anything what PAG and sockpuppets post on this HappierAbroad forum, these profiles are on my IGNORE list.

However I do not understand why PAG is still allowed to post in this forum. Why are his comments - all of them regardless their contents - not immediately deleted or made invisible regardless how many times he is coming back with another new fake identity? All his profiles should be deleted immediately after sign-up.
Undoubtedly, you are one among the clear-thinking posters here Yohan. For some reason, Winston simpy can't understand that PAG is a business COMPETITOR intent on undermining this site (and others) so that his own site can grow in popularity. PAG also tries to entice people into patronizing his services from this site which is so obvious to me. But if Winston let's it happen, I say let the chips fall where they may........
Winston
Site Admin

Re: HA posts are being plagiarized by CultureWhiz.org!?

Post by Winston »

Now PAG is impersonating me too, not just plagiarizing me. He put up a fake profile of me on his site:

https://culturewhiz.org/users/winstonwu

Man he seems to really have it out for him since I exposed him as a plagiarer. Why? I didn't do anything wrong. I just told the truth about him.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

May 29th, 2020, 12:04 pm
Undoubtedly, you are one among the clear-thinking posters here Yohan. For some reason, Winston simpy can't understand that PAG is a business COMPETITOR intent on undermining this site (and others) so that his own site can grow in popularity. PAG also tries to entice people into patronizing his services from this site which is so obvious to me. But if Winston let's it happen, I say let the chips fall where they may........
There is a difference between competition and slander.

It is nothing wrong if somebody is better in this introduction business of 'moving out of Western countries and look for foreign wives' if it is done in a serious way.

I cannot understand Winston that he is not doing anything about it.
This is now going on since about 2014.
Why is this strange guy still allowed to enter his forum?

Just such fake profiles in PAGs Homepage are reason enough to ban him here for always.

https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

or buy a domain called happierabroad.org and such BS...
etc.

I say it again, the first step should be to remove (or make it invisible to keep it as evidence) anything what is related to PAG - comments and profiles.
And should he sign up again delete quickly his profiles again...away with this undesirable person...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 5:18 am
Now PAG is impersonating me too, not just plagiarizing me. He put up a fake profile of me on his site:

Man he seems to really have it out for him since I exposed him as a plagiarer. Why? I didn't do anything wrong. I just told the truth about him.
And?
Why do you still allow this useless guy and his sockpuppets to post here in your forum since 2014?
Out of what reason?
Delete all what you can find from him - comments, pictures, profiles....
Clean up your forum!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 11:22 am
Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 5:18 am

And?
Why do you still allow this useless guy and his sockpuppets to post here in your forum since 2014?
Out of what reason?
Delete all what you can find from him - comments, pictures, profiles....
Clean up your forum!
Stop comandment bossman wiseton....who you and you not like wiseton manage style go own forum because happy aboard is wisetonworld and he much longterme strategic outbox deepman than simp yohan boredom style and wiseton know to make use stanfordguy and ban when bossman ready ban not before and stanfordguy before comadrie joking back forth some other poster even pduende say harmless and yohan you ok but simman blue factory like workerman and life fail in wiseton dreamland europe so have explotation yellow fever 1980 japan lucky japan save you even so simple simon........wiseton is wiseton and yohan is yohan you not like happy aboard go away and please to other other poster quote all my saying here so simpman yohan see all and i even vote ban pag fag but always i respect bossman wiseton deciding and timing and remember simp yohon wiseton comander chief and you zero nothing boring simp man so folow wiseton comandment statement or implyings follow bossman here or shut up go own forum do it
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen