Hello from a Digital Nomad!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
madhatter777
Freshman Poster

Hello from a Digital Nomad!

Post by madhatter777 »

Hi everyone! I want to try to keep my identity a secret, so hopefully I won't reveal too much about myself.

Anyway, I remember stumbling across this site a long time ago, maybe 5-10 years ago. I was having trouble with women back then and this site drew me in!

Well, I completely forgot about this site, but the message stuck with me. Since then I've gone on to travel a lot in South America and parts of Europe.

I have had some success in the US, but my results in South America have been so much easier and more fulfilling!

I've found Chilean women to be a hidden gem. Their culture and country is modern and the women are very open to meeting American men, and are very sexually open.

By profession, I'm a web developer and full of ideas for projects to serve the "travel and date foreign women" community. Hopefully I can get something out and working for ppl to use :)

I'm glad I remembered this site, and that it's still running and active! Looking forward to sharing and getting to know you all!
Ask me about my current project - I'm building a database of women from different countries.

The goal is to make it easy to find which countries have the women with the right appearance and culture that fit your taste.

http://xenophile.herokuapp.com/